• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

GATTAI!!!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Spoiler:  
      Looks like they used this last episode to cover a few more events that occurred in volume 1, 2, 3, and 4.

All over the place.

Mavis tells everyone about her circumstances in LN 1. Reina in LN 2. Pauline reveals hers in LN 3. Mile in LN 4. The places and events that triggered them are different. Reina told of hers after she tried to kill bandits. So that trigger event was nearly the same.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I watched ep...5 I think?
      Casually enjoyable.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Well, Ep 6 watched. No to bad ep.
      I see @Tanya , they re-arrange the plot, to make the anime self episodic.
      I feel that this ep also has been resumed from few Chaps on the LN

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Saw the first episode, it was cute.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ep 6 was pretty good. It's also obvious the source material is good.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Episode 6 was more related to the source material than any other so far. The differences this time weren’t so bad.

That probably does conclude LN 2. So next three episodes will probably mainly cover LN 3. The last episodes of the season will probably cover LN 4.

It’s probably still going to jump around a lot and differ in significant ways.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Just watched episode 2 & 3.

Spoiler:  
      Mile's clearly an S-Class

EDIT: Now 4 & 5. The backstories were interesting, including Mile's.
      Last edited by Expendable; 11-14-2019 at 03:47 AM.

Ep. 5

Ep. 6

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      Casually enjoyable.
      Yeah, casually enjoyable.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I'm all caught up now to 6.

Admittedly the Light novels are pretty casual too. It's more of a slice of life. But the action does get intense here and there. Still the anime and novel is pretty much nothing alike, and I still like the LN better than the anime.

@Tanya

So the "tone" is similar, that's good to know. I wondered, if they changed the "tone" as well, but it seems no, based on what you said.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information