• Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Promare (coming to UK cinemas in November)

Synopsis (from MAL):
      Thirty years have passed since the appearance of Burnish, a race of flame-wielding mutant beings, who destroyed half of the world with fire. When a new group of aggressive mutants calling themselves Mad Burnish appears, the epic battle between Galo Thymos, a new member of the anti-Burnish rescue team Burning Rescue, and Lio Fotia, the leader of Mad Burnish, begins.
      This website allows you to find the nearest cinema and the date when this will be shown: https://promarefilm.co.uk/

This will be shown with subs and with dubs, so find the version you prefer.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Promare (coming to UK cinemas in November)

Mmmm look at that color

sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

mmm >_<
      I don't like that kind of 3D CGI animation... I thing I'll skip this one.

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

I'm seeing this at the ODEON in Liverpool One on the 28th, anyone else?

The Orange Idol~
      Oh yay it's my least favourite time of year

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh yeah, this is the project by the makers of Kill la Kill isn't it? I remember seeing it in production. I don't think i'll go to the cinema for it, but i'll check it out at some point.
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Promare Screening UK - THOUGHTS PLEASE!

I've just left the cinema (I watched it in the Liverpool ODEON) and I have been blown away, flabbergasted, and utterly butterly f*cked by this film. I'm pretty sure I had multiple orgasms, plenty of which happened simultaneously.

What did you think if you were lucky enough to catch it?

@Shabbbsy

I've moved your post to this thread.

I bought my tickets for 4th Dec to Birmingham Broadway Plaza - ODEON Luxe.

Please, let me know, if any of you is there then.
      Last edited by unoduetre; 11-29-2019 at 01:02 AM.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Yay. It's today! I'll tell you, if I like it or not.

I'm excited, let's see…

Posting from the cinema. It gonna start soon.

Awesome. Very much in the spirit of Kill La Kill

Thread Information