• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Stars Align (Hoshiai no Sora)

Last edited by unoduetre; 10-17-2019 at 06:09 AM.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Re: Stars Align (Hoshiai no Sora)

Ep. 2

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

This guy!

The songs are nice in this anime.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I meant to start this tonight but I will do so tomorrow
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Oh, ok!

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

1 minute into first episode. This has good style. I have a feeling it'll be good.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I like the characters.

So far I enjoy this one especially.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Look how many plants are in this room.

This is not 'just draw a room'. This background was chosen. For what? For the characters, most likely.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Whoa, Mama's got a problem.
      Hmmmm

Hmmm
      Yeah I guess this'll be painful.

@Momogari

Yeah, I think they target realism in many aspects. And it's done very well. I haven't noticed that thing with the room, thank you for pointing it out.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"It's generally only girls that wear visors"
      "Whatever, I like it."

I like this guy.

Is Yuta really gay? That'll be nice in a show like this.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Spoiler:  

Whoa what the fuck kid

What a sour little pissant.

I wonder if his dad has made him somewhat of a bully.

I think it's very probable.

Spoiler:  
      Kids like to copy their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      "It's generally only girls that wear visors"
      "Whatever, I like it."

I like this guy.
      +1

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      Is Yuta really gay? That'll be nice in a show like this.
        Spoiler:  
      I think so. No proof yet though, only my gut feeling. It also matches the fact that he's bullied, which is a common pattern.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information