• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Rise Up! Animal Road (Hataage! Kemono Michi)

Nah. My fav is the ant, ha ha.

I mean it half-jokingly of course.

But the ant is a funny character.

It's funny how "invisible" this character is, ha ha.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Lol yeah. I thought it was just a gag in the first episode but it's a character. That is funny.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh my god the drama.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

lol ant bro is tough

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Lol ant bro is artiste

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

mmmm that ended too quickly

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

K. I'm dying! Gagging! I love this show so far! And indeed the Ant is the best character. I laugh every single time its on screen!
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ew flashbacks

That episode was like half the length it was supposed to be

You notice Lindabrea's/Hanako's character art better in this one though. It's nice.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Lol it has a doujin already

https://nhentai.net/g/290939/

my god it's foul

Ep. 5

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

@Elgood81

You must watch this anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      lol ant bro is tough
      Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      Lol ant bro is artiste

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      K. I'm dying! Gagging! I love this show so far! And indeed the Ant is the best character. I laugh every single time its on screen!
      Ha ha! Exactly!

Ep. 6

Ep. 7

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information