• zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: The Monsters' Ball (Casual)(Supernatural)

I was thinking of being an eight-armed wind spirit/demon

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Trix arrived at the bar where she was welcomed by a couple of polite bartenders. One of them bowed and greeted Trix. He asked her how he could be of service.
      Before she spoke, Trix gazed at the shelves behind the bartender. Crickets, Maggots, Butterflies... so many flavours she liked.
      "What a marvellous selection of liquors" she smiled at the bald bartender. She looked at them again and made her choice "I am in need of a cockroach martini please".
      "Coming right up, Miss" The bartender said and proceeded to make Trix a drink.

As her drink was being made, she looked around at the other guests. Trix noticed across the room there was a male Rakshasa and a female Cat folk having a conversation. Naturally, Trix looked up to see if anyone was there. With her being half spider, she felt most comfortable out of the way in high areas. She noticed the little imp in the rafters with a smile on their face. Trix grinned at the Imp, 'Mischievous" she thought.
      As she looked back towards the ground, the lady in the red dress caught her attention. 'There is certainly a variety of people here so far' she thought.

"Your drink, Miss" The bartender said.
      "Thankyou" Trix smiled and took a sip.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Mark Radomir View Post
      I was thinking of being an eight-armed wind spirit/demon
      ((Go for it join the fun! ))

The girl was hesitant at first with a shy smile then exclaimed excitedly that she had been invited via an invitation and showed it to Mafush, just as fancy as his. Judging by that, the host probably didn't go out of their way to distinguish between their guests or intentionally chose not to. The cat girl further commented on the huge amount of guests at the party. She dipped her head toward some new comers, one appeared to be a hybrid of a spider and human, and the other a vampire.

The female cat folk introduced herself as Kitty, and seemed a bit nervous about sharing it then finished with it being a pleasure with an emphasis of I hope it will be. Kitty was certainly polite and since she had introduced herself, it would be poor manners not introduce himself. How he introduce himself would matter. While he was intrigued about who was behind this event, he did not want to get drawn into politics are any schemes. It was important to establish exactly where you stood or you wanted others to think you stood when you introduced yourself. Since scheming was not on Mafush's agenda, introducing himself as a researcher would work out best. He didn't have to tell anyone exactly what he was researching, most would assume science of some sort, even among monsters.

"My dear lady, thank you for your kindness. I'm a Researcher by Trade and my name is Mafush and the pleasure is truly all mine." Mafush then bowed, but did not take Kitty's hand to kiss it as a human would have done. Among monsters that action could be quite socially awkward, as a hand could be poisonous or full of thorns, etc. Mafush wasn't being rude, just practical. Then he gazed up at Kitty before standing tall again.

"Would you care for some refreshments, they seem to have a full bar, that has drinks catered for all monsters?"

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"Imp! There you are!" sighed Simon, a winged monkey wearing yellow silks. "We're almost ready and you're not dressed yet!"

Imp rolled her eyes.

"Now, don't you roll your eyes at me, young lady!" Simon scolded, waving a finger in her face. "You wanted me to be the planner, and you agreed to take full part!"
      "Ah, Simon, you know I'm not good in crowds...."
      "Yes, someone insulted you at Atlantis and you sunk the continent. We've heard the stories."
      "It wasn't me! I don't know who keeps spreading that!" Imp scowled, stomping her foot. The building shook momentarily.
      "Er, yes, well, if you could please refrain from dropping the roof on us and getting dressed, this party can proceed."
      "Not if he doesn't show up."

"I'm sorry, what?" Simon demanded, confused.
      "Never mind. I'll get dressed."

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(are we still doing this one or did it end on Halloween?)

Queen of AL~
      One day I will get the Shane Dawson Pig Bag

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

*LikkleMonster enters even though it is 14 days after Halloween they are always a monster and want to dress up*

"Rawrrrrrrrrrrr XD. Where's the candy!!" *munch,munch.munch*

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"Candy pit is on the left, past the Ema craft station," the old man behind the bar calls out, then grins. "Mind you, some of those candies may bite back!"

(the monsters' ball is over, it's just not everyone has left yet.)

In the corner, an ancient grandfather clock with the green glow inside its case wheezed slightly as the minute hand moved minutely to show five minutes remaining until midnight.

"I... I don't see him," the Sword frowned, glancing worriedly from his perch on the rafter. He licked his lips. "This could be bad."

After more mingling and talking with other guests, Mafush didn't discover anything going on at the party.

Finally Mafush decided to leave giving up on the intrigue of the invitation and returning home to do his research. His research always produced fascinating results. Perhaps it had been too long since he had been involved in political affairs. All the same he was happy to be buried in his research on magic and how it could be manipulated. Perhaps Mafush may venture out again, but he didn't it would be for some time. He could leave the intrigue of politics to the others.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

And with a wheeze, the clock's minute hand twitched, making it four minutes until midnight.

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

(Ah too bad we should do it again maybe next year only a bit earlier perhaps anyways it was fun all)

Kitty had had a wonderful Halloween ball and after thanking all the guests and hosts for such fun she left as well, she couldn't wait for next years Monster Ball!

I'd say this is up and over.

Thanks everyone who participated and I hope everyone had a good time with this Event.

*Locks*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information