• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)

Spoiler:  

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Re: ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)

Spoiler:  
      Eh, swimsuit episodes…

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Spoiler:  
      Ha ha, yaoi is strong in this ep.

Watch after the ED.

Spoiler:  
      Ha ha, even the obligatory swimsuit episode was funny. "Yaoi" surprised me, lol.

I've written a new poem in the arts section. I'm not sure th

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Uno. Do you have a favourite Yaoi anime?

@TheRedWarrior

I haven't seen too many. If shounen ai counts, I enjoyed Given recently.

I've written a new poem in the arts section. I'm not sure th

Crazy

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      @TheRedWarrior

I haven't seen too many. If shounen ai counts, I enjoyed Given recently.
      I haven't seen those ones. But I haven't seen many Yaoi animes. I've only seen Loveless and that's all.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh I haven't seen the latest episode
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Ep 7

Lol Sun-chwan

The generic harem is creeping in though.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      The generic harem is creeping in though.
      Yeah, I've noticed it as well. This is unfortunate. Let's hope they won't go full harem.

Ep. 8

Spoiler:  
      Yeah, it's turning into a normal harem. That's a bit unfortunate. I wish they continued with the less standard one.

Spoiler:  
      Hmm… Shenmue… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue
      That's interesting.

Ep. 9

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information