• Wtf
  • zzzz

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)

I'll fill in some stuff later

It's a comedy.
      Last edited by unoduetre; 10-17-2019 at 05:15 AM.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo

I watched the first episode. It's not a form of humor I usually like but I laughed.

Spoiler:  
      I'm glad pansy (gosh, these nicknames make it easy for character-name-challenged people like me) likes him. And he was kinda irritating me and I'm glad she hit him with a book.

I don't know if I'll watch all of it, but the first episode was pretty funny.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Re: ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? (Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo)

Ok, the 4th time it's funny.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yay a mahjong joke

Oh, I didn't get this one! So it's a mahjong joke!

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hmm she suddenly cute.

I warn you, she gonna use everything she has to get him, ha ha.

Spoiler:  
      But I'm not a huge fan of the ugly duckling trope in this anime. That's one of the downsides unfortunately. But other stuff is great.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

For supposedly being ugly, she's drawn pretty cute when they want to. Hmm. Devious.

The third episode was much more enjoyable. I will keep watching it.

Spoiler:  
      That's because she's not ugly. She only pretends she is. She probably doesn't want all those problems happening when a girl is not ugly. You know, queues etc. She already has only one target, ha ha, she doesn't need a queue of others.

Thread Information