• zzzz

Queen of AL~
      Can't leave anyone to do a job correctly

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Guest of Honour Neil Kaplan joins our lineup!

We're delighted to today reveal our first GUEST OF HONOUR for London Anime & Gaming con this 14th - 16th February 2020 (tickets available now @ www.londonanimecon.com) - voice actor Neil Kaplan. He will form part of what will be our biggest ever lineup.

Final (2).jpg

Neil Kaplan is possibly best known around the world for having provided the voice for the iconic hero Optimus Prime on 2001’s “TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE”.

On the opposite end of the spectrum of good and evil lies Neil’s award winning portrayal of galactic Emperor Zarkon, on Dreamworks Animation’s spectacular “VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER”.

Also, currently on Netflix, Neil can be heard as the heroic Henry Graves in the short film “Suits” as a part of David Fincher’s (adult) animated anthology series “LOVE, DEATH, AND ROBOTS”.

His other animation work includes playing Albus Dumbledore and the leader of G.I. Joe Extreme, on “ROBOT CHICKEN”, as well as a wide variety of roles on “THE WACKY RACES”, “PENN ZERO: PART TIME HERO”, “BUNNICULA”, “ASK THE STORYBOTS”, “HIGGLYTOWN HEROES”, and more.

Tens of millions of video game players & fans around the world know Neil for his captivating work in Blizzard’s massive hits “STARCRAFT II” and “HEROES OF THE STORM” as the roguish anti-hero, Tychus Findlay, as well as Lord of the Forest, Cenarius in “WORLD OF WARCRAFT”. He is adored by “LEAGUE OF LEGENDS” fans as the voice of space dragon Aurelian Sol. At the center of the epic story of “DESTINY 2” is the primary antagonist, Dominus Ghaul, a character most players have a difficult time forgetting.

“STAR WARS” fans know him as any number of aliens, humans, droids and “others” such as Skadge, Governor Adlehard, Boss Ganne, Darth Bandon and Bendak Starkiller from the video games “OLD REPUBLIC”, “UPRISING”, “BATTLEGROUNDS” and “KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC”.

Additionally, millions of video game players around the globe know his work on the massively popular “SKYLANDERS” franchise, “GEARS OF WAR”, “BIOSHOCK INFINITE”, “THE LAST OF US”, “RED DEAD REDEMPTION II”, “FINAL FANTASY XV”, “ELDER SCROLLS”, DIABLO III”, and many, many, many more.

Anime fans loved Neil as Hawkmon (as well as ALL of his digi-volutions) on “DIGIMON”, as Dozle Zabi in “MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM”, and as Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, Gesell, Tetsuzaemon Iba, Zommari Rureaux, and others on the legendary series, “BLEACH”. Conversely, anime fans continue to love to hate him as the villainous Obito, Tobi, and Madara Uchiha on “NARUTO: SHIPPÛDEN”. Among his numerous other anime credits, the recent cult favorite “SCREECHERS WILD” as the lovable T-Wrecker and Monkeywrench, he was El Cid on the gorgeous “SAINT SAIYA: THE LOST CANVAS”, Robson Zuccoli on “LUPIN III”, Neil was also featured prominently on a trio of Marvel Anime’s Iron Man’s cheif nemesis on “IRON MAN”, a council elder on “BLADE”, and Magneto on “MARVEL DISK WARS: THE AVENGERS”.

His voice was heard for years on the classic television series “MIGHTY MORPHIN’ POWER RANGERS”, as well as many of the franchise’s adored seasons to follow. Neil was featured for the entire season voicing fan-favorite villain, Diabolico on “POWER RANGERS: LIGHTSPEED RESCUE”. And on “POWER RANGERS: TIME FORCE” he was Vernon Wells’ loyal henchman, Gluto.

Additionally, he can also be heard as the voice of CNNN on Chuck Lorre’s “DISJOINTED” airing on Netflix. And audiobook enthusiasts know him as the narrator for several books including the popular YA series, “I AM NUMBER FOUR”.

And lest we forget, he was once the voice of Funshine Bear. That’s right, Neil Kaplan was even a CARE BEAR

Sig by ~PharaohAtem

Facebook|| Youtube ||

The Orange Idol~
      Spooky Scary Skeletons :D

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Guest of Honour Neil Kaplan joins our lineup!

yeet
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Anybody whom voiced Optimus Prime is good in my books. Also I was looking through his credits and saw he'd done the voices of one of the ork nobs in Dawn Of War 2 Retribution, as well as the Ogryns. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Imperial Guard Ogryns he did an excellent job on the voices they are so sweet. At any rate welcome to Mister Kaplan it is indeed an honor to have you with us!

The Orange Idol~
      Spooky Scary Skeletons :D

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

If he voices Aurelion Sol, then I love him
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Thread Information