• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Results 1 to 12 of 12

    1. #1
      THERE'S NO NEED FOR FEAR. BECAUSE I AM HERE.
       
      Happy
       
      Channy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      301
      AL Points
      657

      Give me a good reason---

      WHY I SHOULDN'T TEAR THIS HOUSE (APARTMENT) APART! >:E >:E

      Why can't penguins fly?

      Is Willem Dafoe my uncle?

      What is 2+2?

      Actually, what IS 2+2?

      Are English Muffinsreally English?


      Does Haddaway even know what LOVE is?!


      Do humans really need 8 hours of sleep?

      If the Amazon guy throws my package and I hear it hit the door, can I chase after him?

      Why can't I buy FOZZY tickets?! They'll be in MY town in a week and a half!

    2. #2
      i need snacks
      seriously you got snacks?
       
      Sad
       
      lolin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      83,165
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      4,064

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      if you tear it apart you have to pay for OR put it back together

    3. #3
      Green Administrator
      I must not break AL, I must not break AL
       
      Doh!
       
      Arya's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Country
      blank
      Posts
      138,138
      AL Points
      30,762

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      Just do it. Make a big ol mess.


      Then clean it up. Youll feel better.

      Ferefire: Arya probably should have the admin powers to give out admin powers
      Pirate Timelord: I mean, Arya is Arya, but not Arya? :: Bert: Help me make sense of this, Timelord.
      Pirate Timelord: They're both now Schrodinger's Arya's' Both accounts both being and not being Arya.

      Yomi: Then again, who could resist sitting on MoV's lap?

    4. #4
      EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring
       
      Awesome
       
      Pixiedora's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      4,058
      AL Points
      11,763

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      Because then you'd have to tidy

      Because they're too cute when they waddle.

      Is Willem Defoe all our uncles?

      4

      A simple equation yeeeeeeah.

      Nothing is actually English.

      No he only know pain.

      No they need hibernation.

      Yes.

      TREAT YO'SELF

    5. #5
      Moderator
      Bitey
       
      Master of Vvardenfel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      29,113
      AL Points
      11,655

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      Early 2000s pop hit The Reason by Hoobastank.




      Is that a good reason?

    6. #6
      Moderator
      Meow!
       
      Friendly
       
      Naughty Kitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      4,233
      AL Points
      3,225

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      I know we need some sleep and REM sleep not sure how much?
       

    7. #7

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      I can answer at least some of these questions:

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      WHY I SHOULDN'T TEAR THIS HOUSE (APARTMENT) APART! >:E >:E
      You should.

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      Why can't penguins fly?
      They can.


      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      Is Willem Dafoe my uncle?
      Who is Willem Dafoe?

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      What is 2+2?
      It's the set {0, 1, 2, 3}.

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      Actually, what IS 2+2?
      It's the class of abstraction of all sets which can be put into one-to-one correspondence with {0, 1, 2, 3}.

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      Are English Muffins really English?
      No. They came from Jamaica.

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      Do humans really need 8 hours of sleep?
      Is it a joke? Are you trying to insult me?

      Quote Originally Posted by Channy View Post
      If the Amazon guy throws my package and I hear it hit the door, can I chase after him?
      If you are a man - yes. If you are a woman - no. You must make him chase after you. Otherwise you break a taboo and the shaman will punish you.



      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    8. #8

      Re: Give me a good reason---




      I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

    9. #9
      THERE'S NO NEED FOR FEAR. BECAUSE I AM HERE.
       
      Happy
       
      Channy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      301
      AL Points
      657

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      Oh my gosh! Penguins in an anime!

      Siiiigh. I wrote this in the red-hot middle of cigarette withdrawal...feeling just a little better today, though! Also it's Friday evening!

    10. #10
      Xabungle in the Jungle
      Toot Fucking Toot
       
      Shy
       
      Citizen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      40,888
      AL Points
      8,688

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      The moral of the story is everyone should smoke all the time thanks Channy I'll inform all the children.

    11. #11
      THERE'S NO NEED FOR FEAR. BECAUSE I AM HERE.
       
      Happy
       
      Channy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      301
      AL Points
      657

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      No no! Bad idea! I didn't actually tear the house apart! Your kids will get over the 'tear the house apart' phase in a couple years!

    12. #12
      Moderator
      Meow!
       
      Friendly
       
      Naughty Kitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      4,233
      AL Points
      3,225

      Re: Give me a good reason---

      English Muffins do sound good though *purr*
       

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.