• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Entrance Hall IceBreaker Event! (All Join In) 6th September - 13th September

Welcome to the Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event!
      A place to get to know other members and a chance to make new friends!

This topic shall be open for the next week!

Spoiler:  
      @IkkleGemz @Pixiedora @Ttosk @Endynyp @Salrynn @Luffynatsu87 @Ali Seokjin @Lyoko @cuatsaigon @Miarna @OneYaoiFanboi @Carina @fuhoment @VoiceInTheValley @Phypxi @Weirdo1 @eagle @Bertie @Jazz_snazz @Adfelie16 @Munch @Casual_cosplayer03 @CynCyph @Pokemon Master Max @Dougy @cuasaigoncc @maridan @saomai009x @vn88link @ngoaingus @SirWelDiablo @gooral @Neo @AnimeGeek3 @ACODIZ @dandaneshop @animefandeku99 @cxmszn @MusicGateway @n0sztic @treems @Mrshaygrimm @ethanisdoingcosplay @KyleLeeTaylor @alireza.dadash @Doughnut duck @daser @lamsodo @luhanhs @Trinkety @lumisUmbra @KirinE @BlazeHlaze @JAZ_Daughter-of-Rock @Gaiwaho @myusernamesthis @flightser @daihocs @Darashen @Aidan Buck @Hunan @kko @flightstan @Rikhardie @melika @Goldspike01 @Luke Ravenhill @meovui @muaxegb @Tegdirb @aokhoacs @CarriSimson6 @Thiees @buiduchanh99tb @ham16 @chungcued @Chani @sinhnhats @minhouse @jacksrumi @KittySpark @jhonny @Mazuto @snowhatsunemeeks @Idris @Dhplx @HarQ @smailpro @RedTerst546 @julian12 @Thunder Finn @Shotou12 @Adam1980 @KraZ @Squller @Alice3 @madam-paddy @gigi @MadHatter @dinhthitrang @Raven 0 @Djasmin @Tahmos17 @PokéChampion Cat @ninjapo @jazdan @reaganpayne7406 @Matt4 @sunshineda @dvseo @sunshinehcm @Kifah @AshenVerdict24 @zenposmi @sitecode @xuatkhaus @Lamb @Arctic Moon @KatsukiBoomBoom @Heidi @queanhgasq2 @Callumbear crew @zenposvn @psfljhtt @Prawn Eel @Lustymomo3939 @AOi @queanhgas @lethiphuong @Mr innocent @donghodinhvi @MARCHSUMMER @Walnut51 @Matthew2005 @Professor potassium @hannahk7694 @chobanhang @timnhadat @3dteam @ngucocs @NekoAki @Ben UwU @ivanreyes @sodagogx @michalnguyen @ngoclymop19 @tangcans @Mai @networld77 @foursis1 @markuswurfel00 @electricistabarcelona10 @botngus @MyuToni @Vbooth82 @Alexa8 @Hillyer clan @Paroxis @ellakategoodman @sitecode98 @DinaDarling @AdyiAdam @Meshach @Dan Webber @desp @sadia2727 @Davethedesigner @Esperanza19 @TakeoutSole4681 @Aga @Jake Warren @VoidTheGardevoir @Yokai @Are.Yokai.Mate @LLcomics @Jake2 @Maishaaaaaa @Jed H @justyourlocalbincos @Scotty247 @Christian T @Imzicun @NikJagzz @Abdelrahman @Louisa4 @Chetan @TTCallie @amekassa8000 @Stepa1007 @gapetro @freddrich @Roronoa @kaikibishcuit @Silverlining @Neilmurphy08 @WellaHenker @timotowle @gastkcn @Swanners126 @Orange12345 @thuocgavip. @PEDRO HERNANDO PINTOR @coelinasyard @Mohammed Bhimani @Dips @HellBoy24563 @Charuzu @Feric @Jai @Patty @Kris3 @James6 @Bob Cahalin @Etsy Fashion @nguyenvanphung @tebway @rizzykhanji @rizzyjikhan @Kaylea @prudencesinclair @noel.lee @Becca0 @shabaan_khan @Shobz @BJ @Don Al Pacino @Jacks Mum @JMGP11 @The Dark Wolf @CallMeCookie @Cookie Monster @Dingdongshegotadong @Jack M @darkstar9 @Uraraka Saffron @Fletch @Pandamonium1 @DFxAngelz @akachain @Nuunuunime @Dmt. Kairi @Temerer @Wademartinez @xdlhoesas @ngtgrouppartner @Shonie87 @rebecca.wotton @tamcemboard @Wraithwing @desatascosbarcelona @FELIPE LUGO MARMOL @arashiran @giavichinsu @OmegaYugi @Becky W. @Kamila M.

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top of the page). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics and sections, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Re: Entrance Hall IceBreaker Event! (All Join In) 6th September - 13th September

guess I'll start.
      My name is Tomer, and an entertaining thing about me is that I once wanted a bottle of cola, but I was too lazy to go to the store (it was like 10 minutes walk or so i think), so I ordered a pizza with a bottle, so someone would deliver it to me (the pizza was a great add-on though), and that is the laziest I've ever been.

a good question for me would be, which medium do you prefer, manga or anime, and why?

Watching a recorded Persona 5 Livestream while playing Perso

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall IceBreaker Event! (All Join In) 6th September - 13th September

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer View Post
      A good question for me would be, which medium do you prefer, manga or anime, and why?
      I prefer animé, even though I do still enjoy reading the manga, because I like hearing Japanese. I think it's one of the most "Different" sounding languages.
      Also, when it comes to fight, romance or just straight up weird/comedy scenes, I like seeing how the animation studio can make something so cool, beautiful or funny.

By the way, I'm Mauro or Maz.
      My most recent girlfriend, although we broke up :'(, left me with Kpop that I love so much. (Thank you Rachel haha)

My question will be: Which animé characters do you think are the best ship?
      I think I would choose Shouko and Shoya from Koe no Katachi/ A Silent Voice <3

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

a good question for me would be, which medium do you prefer, manga or anime, and why?
      I prefer Anime.
      I do enjoy manga aswell, but with stories I love in particular I like to see my favourite characters animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuto View Post
      Not sure I can pick just one haha
      I think Guts and Casca from Berserk are one of my favourite couples even though their story is quite tragic.
      Lately I like Bucciarati and Abbachio from JoJo haha

1. Alex / Teeny
      2. I will be visiting the USA soon.
      3. Which countries have you visited before or would like to visit in the future?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Hey all! Amy here! Also known as Salrynn, Sal or Sally!

2. An interesting fact about me... I just had my very first DnD 5th edition session. It was awesome!!!

3. My question would be for all the sims players, what is a funny thing that happened to you all while you were playing one of the sims games?? (because let's face it, we all love hearing them sims stories xD

guess I'll start.
      My name is Tomer, and an entertaining thing about me is that I once wanted a bottle of cola, but I was too lazy to go to the store (it was like 10 minutes walk or so i think), so I ordered a pizza with a bottle, so someone would deliver it to me (the pizza was a great add-on though), and that is the laziest I've ever been.

I prefer anime, I am much more of a social person than I used to be, I love talking to others and I feel I can enjoy anime when I am watching it with someone and having a good time .
      I prefer animé, even though I do still enjoy reading the manga, because I like hearing Japanese. I think it's one of the most "Different" sounding languages.
      Also, when it comes to fight, romance or just straight up weird/comedy scenes, I like seeing how the animation studio can make something so cool, beautiful or funny.

By the way, I'm Mauro or Maz.
      My most recent girlfriend, although we broke up :'(, left me with Kpop that I love so much. (Thank you Rachel haha)

WELP! this is tough! XD I do ship Yu and Shinoa from owari no seraph/seraph of the end hard though >.>
      Last edited by Salrynn; 09-08-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Numbered my things.
      If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

1. Ttosk or Scott
      2. Recently I am playing more video game then watching anime.
      3. Regardless of genre what anime though you commend.

I would recommend Sailor Moon

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      1. Ttosk or Scott

I am also one to reccomend Sailor Moon.

1. Ttosk or Scott

definitely Your Lie In April

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Endy/Endynyp
      2. I almost always love Disney villains more than Disney heroes (almost always)
      3. Who is your favorite Disney villain?

Mine is either Maleficent or Ursula

@Temerer Welcome! I prefer anime, but that is partially because I can do multiple things while I'm watching it.

@Mazuto Definitely Watanuki and Domeki from xxxHolic. They're not officially a couple, but you know they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      3. Which countries have you visited before or would like to visit in the future?
      @Teeny It would take me a long time to list all the countries I've been to, so I'll just tell you the ones I know I'm going to within the next six months: Jordan, South Korea, Japan, and Germany. (I have been to two of those before)

Quote Originally Posted by Salrynn View Post
      2. An interesting fact about me... I just had my very first DnD 5th edition session. It was awesome!!!

3. My question would be for all the sims players, what is a funny thing that happened to you all while you were playing one of the sims games?? (because let's face it, we all love hearing them sims stories xD

WELP! this is tough! XD I do ship Yu and Shinoa from owari no seraph/seraph of the end hard though >.>
      @Salrynn I'm glad you liked DnD, I haven't played in 473 years, but I loved it when I played too. Also: That is an awesome ship. Sooo good! And lastly, I don't play Sims

@Ttosk Sailor Moon is awesome! But, I am honorbound to always recommend xxxHolic. It's my fav.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Ikkle Gemz / Gem / Gemz
      2. I love fluffy/soft things
      3. What anime are you watching/did you last watch?

I'm watching a few including Fairy Tail and Fruits Basket

Hi @Temerer welcome to Anime League. As for your question anime as I enjoy it more (love hearing Japanese) and it's easier to follow

@Mazuto welcome to Anime League

Lucy and Natsu even if they aren’t in a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Which countries have you visited before or would like to visit in the future?
      @Teeny Spain, France, Malta and USA. Want to visit USA again and maybe Japan

My question would be for all the sims players, what is a funny thing that happened to you all while you were playing one of the sims games?? (because let's face it, we all love hearing them sims stories xD
      @Salrynn can’t think of anything funny happening. I need to start playing it again.

Regardless of genre what anime though you commend
      @Ttosk Fruits Basket or Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Who is your favorite Disney villain?
      @Endynyp not really thought about it but I'll say Maleficent
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello, I’m mad hatter and I’m more into video games than anime nowadays and my favourite game is elder scroll online.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

My question would be for all the sims players, what is a funny thing that happened to you all while you were playing one of the sims games?? (because let's face it, we all love hearing them sims stories xD
      I love the Sims
      I still play Sims 3 mostly, not really a huge fan of Sims 4. I can't really remember any funny highlights so I'll just talk about the last time I played it.
      Hmm, the last time I played it my Sim ended up marrying an alien and having alien children, and when it snowed they started making alien snowman which was cool.

Regardless of genre what anime though you commend.
      JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Who is your favorite Disney villain?
      So many to choose from, but I love Gaston.

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      What anime are you watching/did you last watch?
      Carole & Tuesday and Vinland Saga.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
      Hello, I’m mad hatter and I’m more into video games than anime nowadays and my favourite game is elder scroll online.
      Welcome to Anime League @MadHatter !
      I have played a little bit of the elder scrolls online, but I have played a lot of Skyrim

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Endy/Endynyp
      2. I almost always love Disney villains more than Disney heroes (almost always)
      3. Who is your favorite Disney villain?

Mine is either Maleficent or Ursula

@Temerer Welcome! I prefer anime, but that is partially because I can do multiple things while I'm watching it.

@Mazuto Definitely Watanuki and Domeki from xxxHolic. They're not officially a couple, but you know they are.

@Teeny It would take me a long time to list all the countries I've been to, so I'll just tell you the ones I know I'm going to within the next six months: Jordan, South Korea, Japan, and Germany. (I have been to two of those before)

@Salrynn I'm glad you liked DnD, I haven't played in 473 years, but I loved it when I played too. Also: That is an awesome ship. Sooo good! And lastly, I don't play Sims

@Ttosk Sailor Moon is awesome! But, I am honorbound to always recommend xxxHolic. It's my fav.

Although I am biased

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @MadHatter welcome to Anime League. You should post an intro thread so everyone can welcome you
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information