• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall IceBreaker Event! (All Join In) 6th September - 13th September

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Welcome to Anime League @MadHatter !
      I have played a little bit of the elder scrolls online, but I have played a lot of Skyrim
      Elder scroll online used to suck but it’s got ALOT better, they just came out with a new area and dragons!! Which is awesome

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall IceBreaker Event! (All Join In) 6th September - 13th September

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
      Hello, Iím mad hatter and Iím more into video games than anime nowadays and my favourite game is elder scroll online.
      Welcome @MadHatter ! I love games! But I haven't ever really gotten into online games.

Quote Originally Posted by Salrynn View Post

Although I am biased
      Lol!
      ďThere is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.Ē Ė Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
      Hello, Iím mad hatter and Iím more into video games than anime nowadays and my favourite game is elder scroll online.
      Hey there! Welcome to AL

I am also more into videogames than anime ^_^ I have only tried ESO when they had a free weekend, but I stopped before I got too invested in it because I didn't have the money to sub to it at the time x) thats because I am a lover of MMORPG's though, so I have to be careful to tread it regardless xD
      If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Kat/Pixiedora
      2. Work has become manic!
      3. What would you dream job be?

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer View Post
      guess I'll start.
      My name is Tomer, and an entertaining thing about me is that I once wanted a bottle of cola, but I was too lazy to go to the store (it was like 10 minutes walk or so i think), so I ordered a pizza with a bottle, so someone would deliver it to me (the pizza was a great add-on though), and that is the laziest I've ever been.

a good question for me would be, which medium do you prefer, manga or anime, and why?
      That is a great lazy story! I wish I'd thought of this

Manga personally. I just prefer reading I think. Also I'm one of those annoying people who can't just sit and watch something, and as I prefer subs this does limit the amount I watch

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuto View Post
      My most recent girlfriend, although we broke up :'(, left me with Kpop that I love so much. (Thank you Rachel haha)
      My question will be: Which animť characters do you think are the best ship?
      Yay another Kpop fan!

Mine would be Nana and Ren from Nana

3. Which countries have you visited before or would like to visit in the future?
      I won't list the countries I've been to as it's a little long, so I'll say that I really want to go to New Zealand

3. My question would be for all the sims players, what is a funny thing that happened to you all while you were playing one of the sims games?? (because let's face it, we all love hearing them sims stories
      Alak alas I have not played Sims

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      3. Regardless of genre what anime though you commend.

I would recommend Sailor Moon
      My Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      3. Who is your favorite Disney villain?
      That's such a tough question because I have favourites for different categories I'll just list a couple or I'd be here a while: Frollo and Mother Gothel are my faves for being the most realistic villains and Hades is my fave for being the most likeable

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      3. What anime are you watching/did you last watch?
      Trying to finally get round to finishing Violet Evergarden so that

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      What would you dream job be?
      I guess being paid to travel the world, seeing wildlife, maybe even doing documentaries like David Attenbrough

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Almost ready just need my ship

Silly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1 ADRIAN/Luffynatsu87
      2 enjoted al it really bosst my conference as i used have the gits to do it
      3 if you was going cosplay who would it be

I want to cosplay a natsu next year or sooner

@Temerer i would choose anime as i get through manga to quick and i enjoy anime more and welcome to AL hope you enjoy it

@Mazuto hope you enjoy AL and welcome i the the bes ship would be the ichigo and rukia i know was not in relationship but was good to watch them

@Teeny i like to vist japan at some point in the furture but passports are so expensive

@Salrynn i not really played sims that much as i guess watching everything fast forward

@Ttosk i would recommend final fantasy unlimited

@Endynyp a fav Disney villain mmm so many to choose from i say captain hook

@IkkleGemz the last anime i was watching was the first episode of one punch man

@Pixiedora my dream job would have to be a food critic as get to taste lots of food

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      if you was going cosplay who would it be
      Ahh not sure, I'm not really interested in cosplaying.
      I'd maybe try a character from Dead by Daylight as that's something I'm into.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hey there! Welcome to AL

I am also more into videogames than anime ^_^ I have only tried ESO when they had a free weekend, but I stopped before I got too invested in it because I didn't have the money to sub to it at the time x) thats because I am a lover of MMORPG's though, so I have to be careful to tread it regardless xD
      Hello and thank you and I do totally understand that, you can easily get hooked on that game, it’s just so much fun and what video do you play?

Question for everyone: If you could live in anime or video game, which one would it be? And why?

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

3 if you was going cosplay who would it be
      I'd quite like to Violet Evergarden but I'm not talented enough to make that costume! and I certainly couldn't afford to buy it atm

Quote Originally Posted by Lurlei View Post
      Question for everyone: If you could live in anime or video game, which one would it be? And why?
      Hmm maybe Kingdom Hearts so I could hang with the Disney crew

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League @Lurlei .
      Anime I would live in JoJos Bizarre Adventure. I'd love to have a stand and have a wicked sense of fashion.
      Game I would live in Skyrim. Beautiful scenery and I love the characters & fantasy element.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to Anime League @Lurlei .
      Anime I would live in JoJos Bizarre Adventure. I'd love to have a stand and have a wicked sense of fashion.
      Game I would live in Skyrim. Beautiful scenery and I love the characters & fantasy element.
      I’m mad hatter, just change my name lol and awesome

*screams*

Sigh

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hello and thank you and I do totally understand that, you can easily get hooked on that game, it’s just so much fun and what video do you play?

It's not a problem

Hmm, I am not too sure, to be honest. I guess it would be cool to live in the world of league of legends though lol!
      If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.

Loved

Country
      UK
      AL Points

It's not a problem

Hmm, I am not too sure, to be honest. I guess it would be cool to live in the world of league of legends though lol!
      But thank you and awesome

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      What would you dream job be?
      @Pixiedora if I hadn’t been disabled it would have been Police Interceptor. Not sure what my dream job is, running my own web company maybe.

if you was going cosplay who would it be
      @Luffynatsu87 Umaru. I keep doing it
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Almost ready just need my ship

Silly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@IkkleGemz i am going keep doing luffy inam adding something to it next time a prop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information