• Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi everyone

Hi,
      Name and Age: my name is Tomer, i'm 26 y.o. from Israel
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I'm thinking of coming to the London Anime & Gaming con in February, so I thought that getting to know the community is smart ^^
      Hobbies/Interests: I'm mostly an otaku & cosplayer, but I also game a bit, and a lot of other stuff.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: well, the first one is that I started learning the violin about a year ago, partially because of Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, the second one is that when I cosplay, it's almost exclusively crossplay (I'm a male cosplaying female characters).
      Do you Want a Buddy: dunno, sounds nice, but also a bit weird to ask for a guide ^~^

Assistant
      zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to AL, Temerer.

I personally haven't went to a London con yet but judging it to a Cardiff con, you'll have heaps of fun and get to know a lot of great people from it. So hopefully you do attend it!
      What games do you play?
      Ever wonder how distant you can go to achieve something you desire? Until your dream becomes a reality,you will never understand.

Hi!

What are some anime you like?

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Quote Originally Posted by Inspi View Post
      I personally haven't went to a London con yet but judging it to a Cardiff con, you'll have heaps of fun and get to know a lot of great people from it. So hopefully you do attend it!
      What games do you play?
      the last game I really got into was Botw, and recently I also played mario odyssey, but only partially (I own a switch). I'm also thinking about going back to playing some league of legends, which I played for a bit a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      Hi!

What are some anime you like?
      some of the ones I like best are Toradora, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso. but there are a lot more.
      here's a link to my MAL, which is like my memory chip when it comes to this things (although, it's not up to date on the last couple of months): https://myanimelist.net/animelist/wanderious

Poorly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer View Post
      Hi,
      Name and Age: my name is Tomer, i'm 26 y.o. from Israel
      Who/What Brought Me Here: I'm thinking of coming to the London Anime & Gaming con in February, so I thought that getting to know the community is smart ^^
      Hobbies/Interests: I'm mostly an otaku & cosplayer, but I also game a bit, and a lot of other stuff.
      Interesting Facts about Myself!: well, the first one is that I started learning the violin about a year ago, partially because of Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, the second one is that when I cosplay, it's almost exclusively crossplay (I'm a male cosplaying female characters).
      Do you Want a Buddy: dunno, sounds nice, but also a bit weird to ask for a guide ^~^
      Hi @Temerer !
      Welcome to Anime League!

The buddy is an optional choice, they are a person who can show you around the forum if needed.

Which characters have you crossplayed as before?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Hi @Temerer !
      Welcome to Anime League!

The buddy is an optional choice, they are a person who can show you around the forum if needed.

Which characters have you crossplayed as before?
      I've done Umi from love live, Lefiya from danmachi: sword oratoria, and Shiina Mashiro from skurasou no pet na kanojo. sadly I haven't had time in the last year to work on cosplay, so that's all I've done ^^

Poorly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I've done Umi from love live, Lefiya from danmachi: sword oratoria, and Shiina Mashiro from skurasou no pet na kanojo. sadly I haven't had time in the last year to work on cosplay, so that's all I've done ^^
      Awesome choices!
      We have a cosplay section on the forum which can be found here.
      It would be great to see your cosplays sometime ^^

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

some of the ones I like best are Toradora, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso. but there are a lot more.
      here's a link to my MAL, which is like my memory chip when it comes to this things (although, it's not up to date on the last couple of months): https://myanimelist.net/animelist/wanderious
      Oh, some great titles in the list. Do you watch anything in the current season?

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Awesome choices!
      We have a cosplay section on the forum which can be found here.
      It would be great to see your cosplays sometime ^^
      thanks, I'll definitely go look in there later, maybe even post something.

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      Oh, some great titles in the list. Do you watch anything in the current season?
      yeah, current season is danmachi 2, isekai cheat magician, if it's for my daughter. also continuing black clover & fruits basket.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Temerer welcome to AL Are you planning a cosplay for the con in February?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hi @Temerer welcome to AL Are you planning a cosplay for the con in February?
      if I come, definitely, which is one of the things I'm still considering how to do, regarding stuff like sleep accommodations and where to put the cosplay on.
      In the local conventions we have here, which are 1 day cons, people just change in the bathroom in the con, since it's not fun to travel our (bad) public transport dressed up

EZ & EH Moderator

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

if I come, definitely, which is one of the things I'm still considering how to do, regarding stuff like sleep accommodations and where to put the cosplay on.
      In the local conventions we have here, which are 1 day cons, people just change in the bathroom in the con, since it's not fun to travel our (bad) public transport dressed up
      I've had experiences of both, travelling in cosplay and then also just changing there. Personally I think if I'm with others dressed up then I don't mind the travelling in cosplay but if I was on my own I think I'd change there Which character do you think you'll do?

I've had experiences of both, travelling in cosplay and then also just changing there. Personally I think if I'm with others dressed up then I don't mind the travelling in cosplay but if I was on my own I think I'd change there Which character do you think you'll do?
      I pretty much agree, since I'll be alone, unless I take a bed in the hostel and get friendly with people, do you know how possible it is to change in the venue?

I'm very much debating with myself about the cosplays, I started making violet evergarden a while back, and I plan on finishing, but I think it might be too cumbersome to take on a plane, so I'm looking at characters that would be fun to do, not too hard, and easy enough to travel with, so I'm not sure yet. ^^

EZ & EH Moderator

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I pretty much agree, since I'll be alone, unless I take a bed in the hostel and get friendly with people, do you know how possible it is to change in the venue?

I'm very much debating with myself about the cosplays, I started making violet evergarden a while back, and I plan on finishing, but I think it might be too cumbersome to take on a plane, so I'm looking at characters that would be fun to do, not too hard, and easy enough to travel with, so I'm not sure yet. ^^
      I've not been to the London one before so I'm not sure, but nearer the time they will put up a section for the con and you will definitely be able to ask people on there! This will be in the 'Animeleague Conventions' section Hopefully though someone who has been might see this and let you know in here!

OMG I loooooove her outfit! That would be so amazing but yeah I understand that it might be a bit cumbersome for the plane!

I've not been to the London one before so I'm not sure, but nearer the time they will put up a section for the con and you will definitely be able to ask people on there! This will be in the 'Animeleague Conventions' section Hopefully though someone who has been might see this and let you know in here!

OMG I loooooove her outfit! That would be so amazing but yeah I understand that it might be a bit cumbersome for the plane!
      I believe it will be fine, worst case scenario I'll have people looking at me weird for half an hour on the tube done worse than that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information