• zzzz
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Naughty Kitty and Sacreds Road Trip Around Europe

((Oh! I don't think... I mean it is a PG-13 forum after all o.o))

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sacred playfully rubs her head and her ears and then says" that's some very good points, before you forget let's get those sweets and can you get us some drinks and some car and tech and gaming mags for me and a book if possible". He takes out two fifty pound notes and places them in her hands and now he waits for her to do her thing.
      By Nethack

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Looked a bit timid at being trusted on an errand all on her own but Sacred's head rubs helped re-assure her a bit and she climbed out of the car holding onto the notes tightly.

"Don't worry," She said cheerfully. "I will not forget!"

She took a deep breath and then hurried off to the petrol station's shop area looking a bit flustered but also very determined.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sacred undoes the fuel cap and then takes the pump out of its holder and slots it in the fuel area and starts to load it up, he watches her for a couple of minutes then goes back to paying attention to what he's doing thinking she's so cute, i'm going to nuzzle her a lot later, the gas should be full in about ten minutes for now.

I was thinking should do a mini ff and be on the ship
      By Nethack

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty very carefully selected the different magazines that Sacred had wanted from the wracks, reading each title carefully and holding onto the drinks and car tech she's already gathered, the staff tending the shop area seemed amused watching her as she nervously tried to remember which titles were supposed to be gaming ones such as Scared liked. She was so long at it Sacred was probably almost finished filling up the car by the time she made her purchases blushing a bit under the amused looks from shop attendants and gathered up her purchases hurrying back to the car and Sacred with a relieved look in her eyes as she approached the car. She was holding onto the special magazines drinks and such things very tightly so as not to drop anything and she looked flushed and pleased with herself as she reached Sacred.

"I hope these are okay?" She asked hopefully as she held up the magazines. "These are the ones you meant? They said we could exchange them if you meant different ones!" She added with a slight blush.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Kitty View Post
      Kitty very carefully selected the different magazines that Sacred had wanted from the wracks, reading each title carefully and holding onto the drinks and car tech she's already gathered, the staff tending the shop area seemed amused watching her as she nervously tried to remember which titles were supposed to be gaming ones such as Scared liked. She was so long at it Sacred was probably almost finished filling up the car by the time she made her purchases blushing a bit under the amused looks from shop attendants and gathered up her purchases hurrying back to the car and Sacred with a relieved look in her eyes as she approached the car. She was holding onto the special magazines drinks and such things very tightly so as not to drop anything and she looked flushed and pleased with herself as she reached Sacred.

"I hope these are okay?" She asked hopefully as she held up the magazines. "These are the ones you meant? They said we could exchange them if you meant different ones!" She added with a slight blush.
      Sacred looks at the mags and gently smiles and says" You did fine, it's just like I said before if take your time and think you can do a better job of things, that aside though this reaction is really cute when at the villa i want to use you as a human pillow, in the meantime I need to use my card here to pay for the gas". The pump clicked and sacred took it out and then put it back in the holster, he then takes out his card and puts it in the machine and pays for it. He then takes the card out and puts it back in his wallet he then goes back round to his side of the car. He opens the door and gets in and takes his key out and puts it in the ignition and waits for kitty to get in the car.
      He looks at his watch and thinks to himself, we need to pick this up a little i almost forgot how long it can take to load the fairies and that could be a bit of a problem'.
      By Nethack

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty was very happy at the praise from Sacred. She hurried to get back into the car and buckle up so that they wouldn't be late, since she saw him looking at his watch and guessed at his thoughts.

"I'm sure we'll make it Scared don't worry," She said happily as she settled in for the drive. "After all even if we don't make it and have to stay the night somewhere it will still be an adventure and might even make for a fun story!"

She seemed satisfied by that and wriggled a bit to get more comfy in her seat. Kitty had never been one to be to over concerned about getting to where she was needed directly believing that so long as she was having fun along the way it really didn't matter too much. It was a good thing Sacred was around to be a bit more practical about things like time tables or she probably would have still been wandering about the pretty gardens back home and day dreaming. In any event she was determined to make whatever happened a fun adventure, as so long as they were together nothing really bad could happen, she was sure of it.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Kitty View Post
      Kitty was very happy at the praise from Sacred. She hurried to get back into the car and buckle up so that they wouldn't be late, since she saw him looking at his watch and guessed at his thoughts.

"I'm sure we'll make it Scared don't worry," She said happily as she settled in for the drive. "After all even if we don't make it and have to stay the night somewhere it will still be an adventure and might even make for a fun story!"

She seemed satisfied by that and wriggled a bit to get more comfy in her seat. Kitty had never been one to be to over concerned about getting to where she was needed directly believing that so long as she was having fun along the way it really didn't matter too much. It was a good thing Sacred was around to be a bit more practical about things like time tables or she probably would have still been wandering about the pretty gardens back home and day dreaming. In any event she was determined to make whatever happened a fun adventure, as so long as they were together nothing really bad could happen, she was sure of it.
      Sacred turns the gps on and then presses start saying" there is a hotel near the ferry but most hotels check out and ten out eleven in the morning, I don't mind stopping in Dover but I can't remember what the place has off the top of my head". He pauses and is driving towards the ferry after a few minutes he says" Ok in case we don't make it your next task is to work out a plan what to do till the next one comes". He follows the GPS for a while then looks at his watch they have made up for some time lose and hopefully it will be enough, he continues for a little while and then they arrive and to his surprise, there aren't too many cars and such. He starts to get their passports and papers ready so they could show them to the gatekeeper, once at the gatekeeper he shows him the tickets and the id's and the gatekeeper let them through.
      Once through he sighs relief and says" Man the stress has made me a bit stressed once we are on the ferry I would like a massage, after that we can go to a movie on the boat and whatever else you might like to do in the two hours and bit". It's not long before they are on, and he parks the car and then turns off the engine and undoes his belt and takes the key's out, putting the keys in his pocket and then undoes his seat belt and then gets out. He stretches his arms and loud clicking noises can be heard.
      By Nethack

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nodded at Sacred's instructions and did her best to concentrate on an alternate plan thinking very hard, though that wasn't her strong suit and she tended to get distracted whenever Sacred spoke, or she looked up and saw something eye catching as the landscape passed before her. Thankfully Scared was able to get them there on time so she didn't need to continue.

She watched as Scared handled the gatekeeper and looked around curiously at the ferry her eyes wide as she was not used to traveling as much as Sacred and so it was all new to her. She got out of the car with Scared and hurried around the car to grip onto his hand tightly. Being with him close made her feel much safer and more secure, as while it was all very exciting and an adventure, she also felt a bit intimidated by so many new things and such unfamiliar places and faces.

"A message and a movie sound lovely," She agreed with a nod. "I don't really know my way around these sorts of things, so I'll leave it to you to show me what to do."

She smiled trustingly up at Scared sure that she was in good hands.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Thanks bearing with me I know I haven't been the best RP partner I think I have something that is more than a couple of lines.

Sacred gently smiles and then leads her up the stairs and across the hall then into a room and where partners can give each other massages, he takes his shoes off and puts them to the side then closes the door, he then gets on the bed and stretches a little then says" I better now talk to much or you'll get distracted, but I would be lying if I said I didn't haveing a cute women to hug my arm at times as we are walking to make guys jealous, who knows Ii'll might even take a picture one day as a memory of someone's reaction". He then goes silent and waits for her to move over to him, smiling ever so slightly as he's about to get spoiled a little by the one he loves the most in the whole world. in his mind' i wonder how long we have been together, and sometimes I wonder how I became so blessed when others could only dream of having a woman like her by their side, well I'll ask later thinking about it right now won't help me very much'. Sacred feels a twinge in his back as he is laying there and twitches a little because it's uncomfortable but he doesn't want to make a huge fuss over it.
      By Nethack

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

((I think you have been a wonderful partner this has been fun))

Smiles happily as she moves over to Scared after removing her own shoes so as not to get the bed sheets disordered. She climbs up beside Sacred and gently begins to run her hands over his back, soft messaging little motions to help him relax and feel more comfortable.

"You do seem a little tense," She says as she gently continues the message working out the various kinks and tension in Sacred's body, "Don't worry, I'm here."

She leans down and gently gives the back of his neck a small kiss, before resuming her gentle message. For her part she is very grateful to be able to do something to help, after all Sacred does so much for her and helps take care of her it's only right and natural she should be able to help him at least a little bit in thanks.

"Does this feel a bit better?" She asked hopefully as she continued the soft message while kneeling beside him on the bed.

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sacred gently laughs then says" I wanted to be able to keep the promise of going on a long road trip, so I have been doing all kinds of work, looks like it's finally starting to take it's a toll on my body".

He pauses for a minute or so then says" I don't mind if you pressing harder in the joints and such that need more attention but I'm feeling a little better"
      He softly smiles and waits for kitty to continue working on his body.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information