Tanya nods.

"Do they serve coffee here? I like mine with lots of cream and sugar."

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Anime League Beach

Kitty laughed happily at her two friends enthusiasm.

"I'm sure they'll have all sorts of good things, come along."

She led the way to a small beachside cafe named "The Sunny Side Cafe" and which had both indoor and outdoor tables and chairs, a bright and cheerful wait staff, and the smells of good food cooking and cool drinks flowing from the taps enough to tempt many a weary beach going traveler to stop for a moment for a refreshment.

"What do you think?" She asked the others. "Shall we go inside or take an outside table under the umbrellas?"

The Orange Idol~
      Oh yay it's my least favourite time of year

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Grace looks at Tanya blankly

"...Cream? In coffee? Like whipped??? I prefer milk" she giggles and holds Kitty's hand "Outside seems nice to me!"
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Tanya smiled at Grace and nodded.

"Yes, some refer to it as whipping cream, some also call it heavy cream. That's what I like with my coffee, plus a generous portion of sugar. Some would say I like coffee with my cream and sugar. Many would even state it's an unhealthy mix since it's full of fat and sugar. But it is my preference plus I keep my body fit and ready with regular exercise."

"It is a nice day, so after my coffee break I'll run some more on the beach."

The Orange Idol~
      Oh yay it's my least favourite time of year

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Grace grins "Ah, it is a lot nicer with lots of sweetness and dairy though, right? I want to drink coffee today too, so i'll have to do more exercise too I guess..." She started jumping up and down excitedly
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty smiled happily watching her friends as they talked and politely, so as not to disturb their batter gave the rather charming looking waitress their orders in a soft low voice, adding her own. As the waitress hurried away to place the order, Kitty took a seat at one of the tables enjoying the shade of the colorful and wide umbrella that protected it from direct sunlight and was just reaching for a menu when she noticed an colorful looking flyer on her place setting and stopped in puzzlement.

Had it been there before? She wondered as she picked it up and examined it more carefully, her soft blue eyes widening as she looked it over.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed. "Have a look at this girls!"

She waved the flyer excitedly as she hurried back to where her friends were chatting and showed them the flyer eagerly.

"It looks like it's some soft of convention although one I've never heard of," She said as she held it up to them. "It says here they have all sorts of contests and prizes, even an IDOL competition of sorts doesn't that sound fun?"

Administrator
      Snow is coming, Snow is coming

Angry

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Atem hides herself upon a dune of sand, looking out into the ocean.

"Yes it is absolutely fabulous and the only way I like my coffee," Tanya agreed with a chirp. She seen Grace jump and down, and took note that Kitty had put in their orders for them. Tanya nodded her thanks. Then turn to Grace.

"Why don't we sit down?" Tanya asked, pulling out a chair and graciously offering it to Grace. Then Kitty pulled up a flyer for a convention. She seemed quite excited about it, but Tanya was a soldier and an intellect, so conventions didn't hold much interest to her. She was unsure how to respond.

"Yeah, it sounds fantastic," Tanya responded nervously.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Banri arrives at the beach and thinks...

"I'm really hungry, I wonder where I can get some fish and chips"

He looks around and sees a chip shop just a few feet away

He walks in and the assistant asks "What can I get get you?"

"Fish and Chips please" Banri responded

Banri receives his fish and chips, leaves the shop and walks over to the seating area where he enjoys the food

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty nodded at Tanya in agreement. "It does indeed, do you think we should attend?"

She noticed Banri and waved cheerfully to him.

"Please join us if you would like Banri?" She suggested with a friendly welcoming smile. "We were just discussing an Idol contest they are having at a convention nearby."

She looked thoughtful. "Mmm... I wonder what it will be like? Do we need to change do you think?"

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Banri notices Kitty and with a smile on his face waves back

"Yes please" he responded. Banri walks over and joins new friends, "thanks for inviting me over" he responded cheerfully

"An idol contest" Banri responded, "please do tell more"

Queen of AL~
      One day I will get the Shane Dawson Pig Bag

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

*Mel wakes up from her nap on the beach and is shocked everyone's left her. Mel walsk lazily over to the rest of them*

"What you lot been doing while you left me to my nap, hmmm?"

Siej walks up to the coffee shop with a case of beer and a jug of milk.

"How much coffee can I get in one container?" He asks the staff, holding up his milk. "I brought my own milk this time." The staff laughed and brought a giant cup with a lid and he began pouring the milk as he looked at the others. He smiled, jigglying his big ears with happiness as he noticed a few he could recognize. He waved.
      All men die but not all truly live.
      All Characters and Works Undersiej

We should give an execution menu to the convicted. God that would be awesome.

Can you even imagine?

You could get a butterfly ballot a week before your execution, and punch out a box next to () Public or () Private and () Electric Chair, () Guillotine, () Hemlock, () Firing Squad, () Fire, () Bears, () Ritual Sacrifice, () Sodium Pentobarbitol, () Gallows, () Wicker Man

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty waved to the new arrivals and smiled as Mel joined them after her nap. She explained to them all again about the contests and idol contest and showed them the flyer.

"We don't have to go of course," She said cheerfully. "But it did look like it might be fun."

She cast as wistful look at the flyer. It was plain she was intrigued but also didn't want to push anyone into anything they didn't want to do. It was after all supposed to be a fun relaxing day at the beach and she knew such things as conventions could be stressful sometimes, even if they were fun as well.

"What do you all think?" She said timidly after a few moments of thought. "I thought it might be an adventure but I mean, we could stay here or find something else to do as well?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information