• zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Anime League Academy

This is a High-School anime based role-play game. There aren't any rules on posting length, number of posts, character creation etc. How the school is constructed what sort of anime style it's in, is up to to the players whom post. All posts will be in character. There is no out of character thread. Should you need to make an out of character post please do it like this using (( at the start and at the end)) as a part of your post, however out of character posts should be kept to a bare minimum. There is no Out Of Character thread.

You are expected to interact as the characters you choose, you can drop in for a post or two, to just fool around, go into a longer adventure with some of the other characters, or just do whatever, so long as it's in character.

There is no posting order, characters don't have to wait on each other or others to post unless they want to. In other words you can come and go as you please and interact/not interact with whomever you want.

In short this is for everyone and it can be or not be whatever you want. The only real limit here is your imagination.

Let the games begin.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Anime League Academy

Mamiko sighed. First day of school and in a new city. Her parents didn't want her to go, of course. The city was a dangerous place, so... dry.

She brushed a few errant strands of hair behind her ear. There were so many people, strange new vending machines...! Like that one that one down the alley that was selling.... selling....

Mamiko turned and hurried down the street.

These people were such perverts!

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yennifer was also on her way to school, and quite excited as though she was not new to the city like Mamiko was, it was her first day at a Highschool so she was very curious as to what that would be like. Although it was a warm, dry day in the city even at this early morning hour, there was a soft summer breeze that helped to keep things comfortable for those making their way to school or work, and it made Yen quite happy, as it had been a wonderful summer for her with many adventures.

Yen had just finished crossing the street and was checking her phone when a startled looking Mamiko who was hurrying down the street after her own adventure in the alley bumped into her causing a small gasp and a bit of confusion while limbs, back packs, and so on were sent tumbling every which way. Yen picked herself up with a little blink of her eyes to clear the stars and saw Mamiko doing the same, noting the girl seemed to also be from her new school judging by the attire and school supplies she was carrying.

"My goodness," Said Yen as she got to her feet and offered a hand to Mamiko, "I didn't know we were THAT late to school." She added a playful giggle there as she extended her hand. "Sorry, I really should have been paying more attention to things around me instead of my phone. Are you all right? I'm Yennifer by the way but most people just call me Yen, it's nice to meet you."

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"Oh!" Mamiko said, covering her mouth with her hand, then bowing her head in apology. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!"

Hesitantly, she took Yen's hand, not quite sure what she was supposed to do with it.

"My name is Mamiko," she added, blushing with embarrassment. "It's nice that I ran into, that is..."

She giggled.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so new to the city. Oh! Do you go to the Academy too?"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yen used Mamiko's grip on her hand to help haul her completely to her feet and then smiled, "I do indeed," She said cheerfully as she helped gather up their stuff and smiled as she handed Mamkio's things back to her. "There we are, no harm done. It's my first day in fact, I just started their and already I'm being foolish."

She laughed easily and then asked Mamiko, "Is it your first day as well Mamiko, I'm Yennifer by the way but most of my friends just call me Yen. I hope we can be friends, would you like to walk to school together?"

She smiled hopefully at Mamiko and added, "It's not to far now from where we are, so there isn't any need to hurry we can have a nice chat along the way how does that sound?"

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"Oh, really?" Mamiko beamed. "I'd like that!"

She brushed off her skirt, then took her backpack from Yen, nervously taking her in. She pointed to the phone.

"Is that okay? It didn't get broken I hope!"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Oh!" Said Yen following Mamiko's pointing, "I think it's okay," She said with a bright smile. "How thoughtful of you to ask, thank you!"

She started walking down the road to school again with Mamiko and asked after a little bit, "So this is your first day as well, did you transfer in from another district I don't think I've seen you around at my last school?" She wondered, her blue eyes wide and curious as she looked over at Mamiko and added, "I expect we'll have lots of adventures together so we may as well know a bit about each other don't you think?"

Yen liked adventures and tended to think in those terms even when walking to school.

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"I'm from Bakkai in Soya Prefecture," she said. "I got tired of seeing tourists coming through so decided to become one. This is the first time of Hokkaido."

Please don't think I'm a hick.

"I'm living with my... aunt," she said lamely. "So how about you?"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Smiled happily at Mamiko as she listened to her new friend talk about her old home, "I've never been," She admitted. "It must be lovely if there all those tourists coming to have a look."

She wondered what it must have been like for Mamiko before she moved and was curious to ask but thought it rude not to answer her question first.

"Oh well I've been here most always," She said cheerfully. "It's a pretty nice place to grow up and go to school, even if there are some places to stay away from, I suppose everyplace has those."

She paused for a moment and then said thoughtfully. "Is it fun living with your aunt Mamiko?"

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"She works nights at this club, so I have to be quiet in the morning so I don't disturb her," Mamiko says. "I'm very glad she's willing to take me in, but I barely see her except on the weekends. Saturday she woke me up and we went to some markets to find all these ingredients that she used to make this incredible supper!"

"Still, this last week has been so very lonely," she sighs. "I wasn't expecting to be lonely in a city full of people!"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Nodded at that and then smiled at Mamiko.

"It can be sometimes," She admited, "But that's why good friends are important, to help keep you company if things get lonely."

She seemed satisfied with that and added, "The dinner sounds like it was lovely, I'm glad it was such an adventure for you two!"

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"So, what's this school like?" Mamiko asked. "I've heard a lot of stories. Do kids bully one another here?"

Instinctively, her hand stole over her chest to touch the locket hidden under her clothes. It would be bad if she lost that.

"Small school," she blushed, dropping her hand away. "I'm not used to large classes."

And everyone was too scared of her dad to try bullying his daughter. But some of the things they said when they thought she wasn't listening....

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Looked a bit uncertain at the question and blushed a bit looking down.

"I.. I don't really know," She admitted to Mamiko. "It's my first day there, I know it's supposed to be much bigger then my old school and stuff but I don't really know much beyond that."

She looked thoughtful then brightened a bit.

"At least we will be together!" She said smiling at Mamiko, "Things are never that bad if you have a friend along with you!"

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

"Yeah, I guess you're right!" Mamiko smiled. She pointed ahead of them. "Is that it?"

There was a building ahead, but she wasn't sure if that was the school or not.

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yennifer took out a little flyer from her back pack with a picture of the school on the front and a map on the back and looked at the looming buildings in the distance, holding up the map so that Mamiko could see as well.

"I.. I think so," She said a bit nervously. "It does seem quite a bit bigger then it did in the picture though," She added looking slightly frightened.

Yennifer wasn't really used to new things and admired already how brave Mamiko seemed being able to take in a whole new city without (as far as she knew) being scared at all! She wished she could be that brave and confident. She put on as bright a smile as she could and said after a little pause and a soft sigh,

"I suppose we'd best go and see for ourselves then, we don't want to be late our first day!" She hoped she sounded more brave and confident then she felt!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information