• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 19

    1. #1
      Assistant
      zzzz
       
      Inspi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      66
      AL Points
      830

      Greetings all.

      Name and Age: Hey there - I'm Justin and 26 years old.

      Who/What Brought Me Here: I've seen the company itself advertised over Facebook which I decided to volunteer to crew for the February Cardiff Anime and Gaming con, then again at August but this time I decided to join up on the forums too, even if I wasn't really active the initial creation. So far, I've been having a blast, meeting new people with likeminded interests.

      Hobbies/Interests: Competitive gaming mostly, so Overwatch and Gears of War but I tend play other casual type games just for the sheer enjoyment and relaxation. (Nier Automata is still one of my favourite single player based games) Outdoor pursuits with my dogs or even adventuring with friends across the mountains just to take in the view (or capturing photos) is a fantastic experience, I love the nature surroundings and the ambience it holds. Cooking and learning new recipes to improve my culinary skills.

      Interesting Facts about Myself!: The biggest adrenaline rush I've achieved so far, although weak - is jumping off waterfalls, as you hit the water it feels incredibly refreshing and determined to do it again. I never bothered with conventions, so 2019 was the first ones I went to and it was completely different from what I seen before.

      Do you Want a Buddy: Sure, I'm always keen to meet new people, get used to the forums itself.always keen to meet new people, get used to the forums itself.

      ps. Feel free to message anytime, I'm always interested in a good chat. ^^
      Ever wonder how distant you can go to achieve something you desire? Until your dream becomes a reality,you will never understand.

    2. #2
      *screams*
       
      Sigh
       
      Salrynn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      322
      AL Points
      1,505

      Re: Greetings all.

      Hey there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here ^~^

      Jumping off waterfalls sounds so good oh my glob

      I'm quite envious lol. ^~^
      If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.

    3. #3
      EZ & EH Moderator
      Waiting for news is boring
       
      Awesome
       
      Pixiedora's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      4,176
      AL Points
      12,205

      Re: Greetings all.

      Hi @Inspi welcome to AL I agree waterfall jumping sounds amazing! What breed dogs do you have?

    4. #4
      Moderator
      Bitey
       
      Endynyp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,334
      AL Points
      7,593

      Re: Greetings all.

      Welcome @Inspi Waterfall jumping sounds terrifying and amazing!

      Did you like the con you went to? Will you be going to another?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

    5. #5
      So bored
       
      Hungry
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,479
      AL Points
      17,090

      Re: Greetings all.

      Hi again @Inspi

      Sounds like you have a very active life!

      As I said before I hope you enjoy it here
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

    6. #6
      Moderator
      zzzz
       
      Teeny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,462
      AL Points
      14,873

      Re: Greetings all.

      Welcome to Anime League @Inspi !

      What is your favourite meal to cook?

      Thankyou Momogari

        Spoiler:  


      🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!


    7. #7
      Moderator
      Meow!
       
      Friendly
       
      Naughty Kitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      4,535
      AL Points
      3,925

      Re: Greetings all.

      Hiyas and welcome!
       

    8. #8
      Moderator
      One more day before Bristol
       
      Hungry
       
      Luffynatsu87's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,781
      AL Points
      3,851

      Re: Greetings all.

      Hello @Inspi and Welcome to AL i hooe you enjoy the site and find a section to suit you and also home to see you innthe chatroom now and again

    9. #9
      Assistant
      zzzz
       
      Inspi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      66
      AL Points
      830

      Re: Greetings all.

      Quote Originally Posted by Salrynn View Post
      Hey there! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here ^~^

      Jumping off waterfalls sounds so good oh my glob

      I'm quite envious lol. ^~^
      Honestly, it's breath-taking , the only problem you'll encounter is the rocks under the water itself, you need to aim for specific spots when jumping so you don't cause yourself an injury. If you ever get a chance to attempt it, I highly recommend doing so. The bigger the waterfall the better, feeling the breeze as you fall down and then the water hitting your body~

      @Pixiedora As stated above, you should definitely consider attempting it if you ever get the opportunity to do so. I currently own two dogs, one is a pedigree Labrador, extremely hyper active and get jealous easily, literally pushes my other dog out of the way for attention sometimes.. - The other is a pedigree Springer Spaniel, she's pretty unique too, can sing to Coronation street theme music and she used to sit in your lap putting her paws over your shoulder for cuddles, don't really do that anymore as getting older.

      @Endynyp I did enjoy the con! I went to Cardiff's one both times this year and honestly was the best experience so far, I intend to crew for more of the future conventions too, depending if my schedule allows it but for now, Cardiff is a definite. I'd hope to see you about there sometime?

      @IkkleGemz I certainly hope so, I do intend to try and bungee jump at some point, it's one of the most wanted adrenaline rushes I desire to achieve.

      @Teeny Currently Beef Stroganoff, it's a Russian dish and the sauce that goes into it is incredible. A relative cooked it for me a few years ago and then I just had to try it out myself, since then it's been one of my favourite dishes to make.

      @Naughty Kitty Hey there! Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I'll be active on here a fair bit.

      @Luffynatsu87 I've been reading the chatroom a few times but I'm not exactly sure what to say most times, so I just stay quiet - but I will try to talk more! Entrance hall seems where I tend to go mostly atm haha.

      Thanks for all the welcomes also, everyone!~
      Ever wonder how distant you can go to achieve something you desire? Until your dream becomes a reality,you will never understand.

    10. #10
      Moderator
      Bitey
       
      Endynyp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,334
      AL Points
      7,593

      Re: Greetings all.

      @Inspi Your dogs sound sooo cute!!!

      Unfortunately Cardiff is too far away I'm down in London. Though you never know. I am hoping to do a ton more this next year. Maybe I'll make a circuit and run up there.

      I loved Nier: Automata; I was really tempted by Overwatch, but I am a bit too competitive for competitive games. What else do you play?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

    11. #11
      *screams*
       
      Sigh
       
      Salrynn's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      322
      AL Points
      1,505

      Re: Greetings all.

      Quote Originally Posted by Inspi View Post
      Honestly, it's breath-taking , the only problem you'll encounter is the rocks under the water itself, you need to aim for specific spots when jumping so you don't cause yourself an injury. If you ever get a chance to attempt it, I highly recommend doing so. The bigger the waterfall the better, feeling the breeze as you fall down and then the water hitting your body~

      @Pixiedora As stated above, you should definitely consider attempting it if you ever get the opportunity to do so. I currently own two dogs, one is a pedigree Labrador, extremely hyper active and get jealous easily, literally pushes my other dog out of the way for attention sometimes.. - The other is a pedigree Springer Spaniel, she's pretty unique too, can sing to Coronation street theme music and she used to sit in your lap putting her paws over your shoulder for cuddles, don't really do that anymore as getting older.

      @Endynyp I did enjoy the con! I went to Cardiff's one both times this year and honestly was the best experience so far, I intend to crew for more of the future conventions too, depending if my schedule allows it but for now, Cardiff is a definite. I'd hope to see you about there sometime?

      @IkkleGemz I certainly hope so, I do intend to try and bungee jump at some point, it's one of the most wanted adrenaline rushes I desire to achieve.

      @Teeny Currently Beef Stroganoff, it's a Russian dish and the sauce that goes into it is incredible. A relative cooked it for me a few years ago and then I just had to try it out myself, since then it's been one of my favourite dishes to make.

      @Naughty Kitty Hey there! Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I'll be active on here a fair bit.

      @Luffynatsu87 I've been reading the chatroom a few times but I'm not exactly sure what to say most times, so I just stay quiet - but I will try to talk more! Entrance hall seems where I tend to go mostly atm haha.

      Thanks for all the welcomes also, everyone!~
      I'll make sure to try that sometime then ^^ and not a problem! I hope you have a great time here ^_^
      If you believe it's impossible, it will be impossible.

    12. #12
      Assistant
      zzzz
       
      Inspi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      66
      AL Points
      830

      Re: Greetings all.

      Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      @Inspi Your dogs sound sooo cute!!!

      Unfortunately Cardiff is too far away I'm down in London. Though you never know. I am hoping to do a ton more this next year. Maybe I'll make a circuit and run up there.

      I loved Nier: Automata; I was really tempted by Overwatch, but I am a bit too competitive for competitive games. What else do you play?

      It's okay! I do intend to come to London and Bristol next, those are the more than likely other conventions that is. Nier was amazing, the music and storyline was inspiring to me, the combat was pretty well done, I would of done some tweaks of certain cthings but otherwise it was grand. Yeah, I wouldn't suggest competitive in Overwatch haha, I'm a tank main in almost top 500 players worldwide and dear lord, seeing gold medals (eliminations/damage) when I'm tanking is just irritating.

      They can be cute at times, if they haven't been naughty haha.
      Ever wonder how distant you can go to achieve something you desire? Until your dream becomes a reality,you will never understand.

    13. #13
      So bored
       
      Hungry
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,479
      AL Points
      17,090

      Re: Greetings all.

      You’re at lot braver than me
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

    14. #14
      Moderator
      Bitey
       
      Endynyp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,334
      AL Points
      7,593

      Re: Greetings all.

      Quote Originally Posted by Inspi View Post
      It's okay! I do intend to come to London and Bristol next, those are the more than likely other conventions that is. Nier was amazing, the music and storyline was inspiring to me, the combat was pretty well done, I would of done some tweaks of certain cthings but otherwise it was grand. Yeah, I wouldn't suggest competitive in Overwatch haha, I'm a tank main in almost top 500 players worldwide and dear lord, seeing gold medals (eliminations/damage) when I'm tanking is just irritating.

      They can be cute at times, if they haven't been naughty haha.
      Lol. Right so no Overwatch for me. No waterfalls for Gemz.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

    15. #15
      So bored
       
      Hungry
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,479
      AL Points
      17,090

      Re: Greetings all.

      About right
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.