• zzzz

Queen of AL~
      Happy Birthday Mikey<3

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Thank You all for Attending (Feedback welcome and next CAGC confirmed!)

We'd like to thank everyone who attended Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con last weekend for what was a record attendance for our Cardiff event!

I will say this first we apologise for some of the Video Game Tournaments not running (mainly League of Legends and Overwatch.) This was due to the Hotel internet just not working for us which we will speak to the venue about for the next

We can confirm that the next Cardiff Anime & Gaming Con will be on the 8-9th February 2020 and that registrations are open for this now at www.cardiffanimecon.com You can also read our full calendar of the other events we run across the UK at www.animeleague.com/events

Got any feedback? Please leave it here.

Also, come post your favourite memories here - https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...00#post4771100
      And Post your photos/videos here - https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...02#post4771102

Once more thank you all!

Finally got vol10 of The Worlds Greatest First Love: The Cas

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Thank You all for Attending (Feedback welcome and next CAGC confirmed!)

Hi I went on the Saturday - just wanted to say how well the staff handled the no-show of crownroot (the first panel, we didn't stick around to see if the 2nd one happened) they told us clearly/in a timely manner what was happening and sounded genuine in their apology that it wouldn't be going ahead. Also this may just be me, but as it's an all ages con, I thought some of the clothes on the first stall to the right as you went in wasn't particularly appropriate to be displayed so noticeably (hung from some contraption) it's the anime girl tops/hoodies with faces cut from adult manga/out of context regular manga, if they had been off to the side on rail that's fine, just if you've got a kid with you, may be an interesting conversation, I know you probably don't have much to do with the sellers but it just seemed an odd choice by them (& yes I know the body pillows/figurine's are probably worse but they weren't as noticeable as the clothing) Other than that the queuing system was the best managed/planned out of any of your cons in Cardiff I've been too, hope you keep up the good work for Feb (& the snow stays away this year)

Thread Information