Can't leave anyone to do a job correctly

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Recommend game for switch

Quote Originally Posted by UnmeiNoTsubasa View Post
      Apparently you don't even get the full games so it's pretty much a glorified demo unless you download
      They said at the start with the PS4 and Xbox ones. You basically get the first part of the first game. I think it was the first world. Then after that you have to wait for the download to happen to get the rest of the first game and the other two. I don't get why you'd do that to a physical copy? There was a long debate on why have the physical copy to begin with if you are downloading the full game to begin with. I like physical copies as it means you can show your collection IRL, but it is annoying you buying the game and having to wait for it to download anyway

Sig by ~PharaohAtem

Facebook|| Youtube ||

i need snacks
      seriously you got snacks?

Sad

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Recommend game for switch

Quote Originally Posted by LikkleMel View Post
      They said at the start with the PS4 and Xbox ones. You basically get the first part of the first game. I think it was the first world. Then after that you have to wait for the download to happen to get the rest of the first game and the other two. I don't get why you'd do that to a physical copy? There was a long debate on why have the physical copy to begin with if you are downloading the full game to begin with. I like physical copies as it means you can show your collection IRL, but it is annoying you buying the game and having to wait for it to download anyway
      switch games only have so much storage

there's TWO sizes of switch cartridge from what i know and generally if you want the larger size data-wise, it costs a lot more so this is why physicals are marked up for switch games currently and why you see everything digital because publishers are cheap as heck and terrible people in general

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information