Queen of AL~
      meow meow meowww

Silly

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Cardiff Icebreaker Event - Get to Know!

Welcome to the Icebreaker event! This group topic shall be open for the next week. Participants in this topic shall be;

@GraceMellody
      @luigimewtwo
      @UnmeiNoTsubasa
      @lilaclindsay13
      @TSWilliams98
      @Jaidantate
      @ScarredCrow
      @Elliejohannax
      @Br1nK

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting/entertaining fact about yourself (if you're struggling to think of anything then just tell us your hobbies)
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!

Just Wooloo with it

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Cardiff Icebreaker Event - Get to Know!

1. Stuart
      2. I'm a massive kingdom hearts fan, and I have completed over 1000 different anime
      3. Anyone cosplaying at all during the con and if so who are you cosplaying as?
      Anime Dude - Look for me on the chat, username is DraconianStorm

Finally got vol10 of The Worlds Greatest First Love: The Cas

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

1. Hi I'm Lindsay
      2. I have an ICD (implanted Cardiac Defibrillator) so technically I'm Cyborg (it's great what you find out when you fall down a rabbit hole on Google)
      3. Is this your first Animecon? (my 3rd, only been to the Cardiff ones though)

3. - Answer - No, not cosplaying, love seeing all the different outfits at Cardiff though, always see something unique

Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I'm Regan.
      Something interesting...hmmm...I'M AN ASSASSIN! (in DND)
      I'm currently obsessed with My Hero Academia (though surprisingly I haven't read the manga so please no spoilers!)
      My question is: what are your top 3 anime? Mine are: BNHA (obviously), Kekkai Sensen, and Game of Laplace.

@lilaclindsay13 This is my second Animecon, but I've also been to Cardiff Comicon a few times, and I went to London Comicon last year.

@UnmeiNoTsubasa I'm cosplaying Villain!Deku from BNHA and Kirari Momobami from Kakegurui.

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

@ScarredCrow - Hi Regan, my top 3 atm are Bungou Stray Dogs (just finished s3) Seraph of the End (first anime that made me buy the manga) & Spirited Away I've not watched Kekkai Sensen or Game of Laplace, I'll have to have a look for them

I'm not a fan of my hero academia, but the cosplays always look amazing, so can't wait to see yours

Just Wooloo with it

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

To answer my own question, I'll be cosplaying as my own Kingdom Hearts original character and possibly a male Aqua, but since I haven't been able to finish the actual outfit I had in mind I may go for a casual look Aqua

@ScarredCrow The top 3 that I always go back to are Zero no Tsukaima, Martian Successor Nadesico and Madoka Magika

@lilaclindsay13 This will be my first ever con

Hi
      KawaiiNims

@lilaclindsay13 I've been meaning to watch the third season of Bungou Stray Dogs, but I can't remember what happened in the first two seasons, and haven't gotten around to rewatching them yet. While I'm not a fan of Seraph of the End, I ship Yuu and Mika so much!!!

@UnmeiNoTsubasa I've read some of the manga for Madoka Magika and some of the side stories, which I thought was awesome (I love how dark they are!) but I haven't watched the anime yet. (I was about to start watching it at one point but then remembered that I hadn't finished watching Magical Girl Ore so I watched that instead...)

@KawaiiNims Hi! It's nice to meet you!

my name is immy and im probably one of the youngest here

@lilaclindsay13 this is my first anime con but i went to the film and tv show con last year

@ScarredCrow BNHA/MHA Norigami and Miss kobayashi's dragon maid but i've just started watching series anime i just used to watch films

@UnmeiNo Tsubasa i'm cosplaying Ochaco Uraraka from BNHA/MHA

who is your favourite anime character
      KawaiiNims

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

@ScarredCrow Season 3 is goood, Funimation have Dead Apple too, (I binged 1,2 & dead apple before realising s3 was still simulcasting lol) Yes I so hope the manga makes that canon (or if we ever get more of the anime they just sorta rewrite it lol)

@UnmeiNoTsubasa I've not played Kingdom Hearts, but do see a lot of game cosplay at Cardiff

@KawaiiNims That is a really hard question, tends to change depending on what series I'm watching lol I always go back to Ghibli films though, so I'd say either Chihiro (Sen) or Howl (always makes me laugh that that he's supposed to be Welsh

Name- Harvey

Probably the youngest here so...

Fun fact ( I guess?) I have mild ASD so that's fun. Fav anime is Love chunibyo and other delusions. Fav tv show is da walking ded.

This is my 3rd Cardiff anime con (2nd one this year!)

@KawaiiNims . who is YOUR favorite anime character? (Mine is Rika from love chunibyo and other delusions)

Question for everyone! What are your fav anime genres?

@luigimewtwo Yay another small person!

Ummm thats hard probably Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Fantasy i think
      KawaiiNims

cool! (I deleted my post my accident sorry!) My fav genres are highscool and comedy. Do u wanna meetup at the con? I think there is a forum meetup there acctaully. If yall wanna talk more my insta is my username is My username lmao. @KawaiiNims

What days are u guys going!

Just Wooloo with it

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'll be there both days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information