• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Synopsis (from MAL):

Dale is a cool, composed, and highly skilled adventurer who's made quite a name for himself despite his youth. One day on a job deep in the forest, he comes across a little devil girl who's almost wasted away. Unable to just leave her there to die, Dale takes her home and becomes her adoptive father.

Devil or not, Latina is beyond adorable, and the adventurer soon finds himself head over heels with being a parent.

But why was she out in the forest to begin with, and why does she carry the mark of a criminal?
      Last edited by unoduetre; 07-25-2019 at 08:50 AM.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord

sound promising, certainly.

Ep. 5

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Head Moderator
      ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ

Depressed

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Seen episode 1 where he finds the girl.

@Expendable

Oh, nice. How did you like it? Do you plan to continue?

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

uno do you like it? I'm sure I'll get to trying it eventually

it doesn't look all that enticing to me right now
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

@Momogari

Yes, I like it. I am not sure, if you liked it though. I suppose there might be more interesting shows for you in this season (there are so many good or at least decent ones!). I like how this anime shows a positive image of being a father. Do you think you might enjoy it?

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

well yeah I like parenting shows usually, but usually they have better art and mixing it with isekai is a little weird.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

alright I'll try it now

Let's see, if you like it.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hmm, I like the language barrier. That's interesting. I assume that won't be a detail past this episode though.

Btw. technically, it's not isekai.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh it's not. It just has the quality of one.

the first episode was better than expected.

You're a mystery to me. You know that most isekai (but e.g. No Game No Life excluded) are poor quality but you still love them.

We need the second season of No Game No Life. Just sayin.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      poor quality but you still love them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information