• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Granbelm

@Ekkun

Yeah, I have no idea how it will end.

Spoiler:  
      She's not human. Will she become human somehow? By Shingetsu winning Granbelm? It sounds probable. A Pinocchio-like story. But ep. 10 made me worried.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

@unoduetre , Yeah! I haven't though of tha possibility. but sounds possible.
      Lets tune tonigh (sugar, I am working til really late T_T ).

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Spoiler:  
      I get Madoka vibes from it. It might've been inspired by it. Even the two main characters are similar to the ones from Madoka.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

Unhappy Re: Granbelm

Quote Originally Posted by Momogari View Post
      it looks like I quit 6 halfway through.

let's see if 4 ciders changes things.
      = ... a few post later = >>>

@Momogari wrote:

I watched 9

I'll keep watching it
      That's 4 Ciders help you in someway!? XDDD

I thought the Author had have been drunk many more than just 4 cider/Beers ... ( Spirit Shoots??) in the process to create the plot!! XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun
      Let's tune tonight (sugar, I am working til really late T_T ).
      Sugar x2 !!!!! :-( I came home, get a nice shower, made some nice dinner ...
      went to the bed, (no to sleep but to watch some anime...) switch my PC ON...

"F5" (Update Crunchy Roll Tab) ... and "FtH" Is on Fridays when CR is airing Granbelm

@Ekkun CRY LOUD, very very LOUD ... TT ____ TT

XDDD

Ep. 11

Spoiler:  
      I wonder if Suishou is a puppet created by Magiaconatus to oversee Granbelm. She said, and it was shown that she's not human. Also when she talked to Shingetsu, Magiaconatus (was it?) appeared behind her. Or is it more complicated?

Poor Mangetsu.

Spoiler:  
      So Mangetsu was not created by Shingetsu but by Mangiaconatus. So it's probably a way to prevent removing all magic after Shingetsu winds Granbelm. I wonder if there is more to it.

Watche also ep 11. a bit sad ep. but also very philosophic. I like it. Now to the final battle.

Ep. 12

Let's watch the final battle!!!

WOOOW!!!!! QUITE I M P R E S S I V E ! ! ! !
      i waas thinking tha were only 12 eps, and get panic on houw it will end after last ep.
      but now it got a lot more interesting last battle. ^___^

@Ekkun

I'm waiting for the resolution.

Did you understand all the details? I am still not sure who Suishou really is. Have you been able to get this information?

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      @Ekkun

I'm waiting for the resolution.

Did you understand all the details? I am still not sure who Suishou really is. Have you been able to get this information?
      Seems like she is a being that was created by magiaconatos to conduct the test called granblem

@Temerer

Spoiler:  
      I considered that as well. But she seems to have some sort of free will. Magiaconatus "told" her that she can become the princeps mage if she proves to it that humans are unsuitable for this, as far as I understand. So she seems to be somehow separate from Magiaconatus, it's not that she's directly controlled by it (she might still be controlled indirectly). Otherwise, she would be more similar to Borg. So I'm still not really sure what kind of creature she really is. What do you think?

I with @unoduetre , at the begin I thought some similar she must be somehow "created" after/or during a battle ...

But Still no clue on what she is
        Spoiler:  
      ( a part of to old! XDDD)

thinking on that, I thinking that She must be one of the ancient mages who create Magiconatus when enclosing all the magic power in the world, and look over the years for a "real person" who trust in order to give the right to be that "Princeps"
      so, she fight to probe human kind have not been change his egoism on all this centuries.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information