• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Granbelm

Spoiler:  
      So someone like a guardian instead of a puppet. That's an interesting perspective.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      @Temerer

Spoiler:  
      I considered that as well. But she seems to have some sort of free will. Magiaconatus "told" her that she can become the princeps mage if she proves to it that humans are unsuitable for this, as far as I understand. So she seems to be somehow separate from Magiaconatus, it's not that she's directly controlled by it (she might still be controlled indirectly). Otherwise, she would be more similar to Borg. So I'm still not really sure what kind of creature she really is. What do you think?
      She has a line at the beginning of the fights where she talks about mages and humans like she is not a human, also, it seems more like she decided that if she succeeded she will become the princeps mage, and not like it's sonething she was really told, which I feel is why she gets so angry when shingetsu points out the although she always won, she is still not the princeps mage

@Temerer

Spoiler:  
      So you think that's just her wishful thinking that she can become a princeps mage when she proves to Magiaconatus that humans are unsuitable. Yes, it's certainly possible that it's just that. Let's hope we get a more clear answer in the next episode.

After considering what you've said, I see 2 possibilities now:
      1. It's just her wishful thinking that she can become a princeps mage and she has never been told that. So there was no promise of any kind on the Magiaconatus side at any moment. She's just a bit insane, that's all. Shingetsu just pointed out her wishful thinking.
      2. There was an actual promise on the Magiaconatus side, but Magiaconatus just used her and it never planned to fullfil the promise. It was just a sort of a lie to make her become useful to Magiaconatus and she didn't realise that, until pointed out by Shingetsu.

I don't think we have enough information to decide between those two possibilities at this point. What do you think?

It is clear that she is not human. She was "killed" but she didn't die. She also confirmed this verbally, like you said. It doesn't automatically mean she's a puppet similar to Mangetsu but controlled by Magiaconatus. It is possible, but it's not the only option.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

@Temerer

Spoiler:  
      So you think that's just her wishful thinking that she can become a princeps mage when she proves to Magiaconatus that humans are unsuitable. Yes, it's certainly possible that it's just that. Let's hope we get a more clear answer in the next episode.

After considering what you've said, I see 2 possibilities now:
      1. It's just her wishful thinking that she can become a princeps mage and she has never been told that. So there was no promise of any kind on the Magiaconatus side at any moment. She's just a bit insane, that's all. Shingetsu just pointed out her wishful thinking.
      2. There was an actual promise on the Magiaconatus side, but Magiaconatus just used her and it never planned to fullfil the promise. It was just a sort of a lie to make her become useful to Magiaconatus and she didn't realise that, until pointed out by Shingetsu.

I don't think we have enough information to decide between those two possibilities at this point. What do you think?

It is clear that she is not human. She was "killed" but she didn't die. She also confirmed this verbally, like you said. It doesn't automatically mean she's a puppet similar to Mangetsu but controlled by Magiaconatus. It is possible, but it's not the only option.

Spoiler:  

I don't think she is a puppet like mangetsu, but I think she is a being that was created by magiaconatos, I don't think she had an existance before that

Quote Originally Posted by Temerer View Post
        Spoiler:  

I don't think she is a puppet like mangetsu, but I think she is a being that was created by magiaconatos, I don't think she had an existance before that
        Spoiler:  
      This makes the question of what kind of being is she even more interesting.

She has a line at the beginning of the fights where she talks about mages and humans like she is not a human, ...
      do you mean at the beginning of ep 12? or in an earliest ep ?

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekkun View Post
      do you mean at the beginning of ep 12? or in an earliest ep ?
      Beggining of the fight in episode 12

Beggining of the fight in episode 12
      yeah, i try to analice but ...

Spoiler:  

... it'll never happen!
      ... no matter how many times we do this,
      ... there's never going to be a Princeps mage!
      There'll never be anyone who's good enough!
      ... Why don't you understand?
      What is it that you want?

mmm
      not to sure, but it may be a "flashback" on the final battle ending next ep.

btw ...
        Spoiler:  
      I find something interesting in their names:

SURENAME: 小日向 Kohinata >at Jisho.org doesn't give any result, but if we separate the first kanji "ko", and look for "Hinata" it give us few more words with.
      NAME: 満月 Mangetsu = Full moon

Surename: 新月 > Shingetsu = New Moon. Just opposite of Mangetsu!
      Name (1st?) エルネスタ > Erunesuta
      Main NAME (?) 深海 > Fukami ... mmm it does not give a big deal. Just some names with use these kanji: https://jisho.org/search/深海%20%23names

Surename: 袴田 Hakamada = nothing interesting ( https://jisho.org/search/袴田%20%23names )
      Name: 水晶 Suishō = Noun: (rock) crystal; high purity quartz

... something else to think. It's always been know that mangakas use in many occasions names, to give especial meaning ...

Spoiler:  
      Oh, that's some great research you've made. So she has something to do with crystals. Do you remember the scene at the end of ep. 12? Before Mangetsu disappeared, she turned into a crystal, which later broke. This might be a suggestion, that the real form of both Mangetsu and Suishou are crystals. All mages use crystals for magic as well, so it seems crystals are special in many ways in this anime.

Spoiler:  
      Oh, that's some great research you've made. So she has something to do with crystals. Do you remember the scene at the end of ep. 12? Before Mangetsu disappeared, she turned into a crystal, which later broke. This might be a suggestion, that the real form of both Mangetsu and Suishou are crystals. All mages use crystals for magic as well, so it seems crystals are special in many ways in this anime.
      Yup!
      That's right. so the thing is now, how they have managed to keep the plot ... Wooooooowwww A W E S O M E!!!! XD on the "last ?!" episode

I think we must put "TONS of Spoilers" also in the treat topic.

hehehehe

Nah, I think it's ok.

GRANBELM Episode 13 – For the Only Two of Their Kind in the World

I like this tittle!
      It was a great episode! ...
        Spoiler:  
      ... who will you thing was the new transfer student ??
      A.) Mangestu
      B.) Shushio
      C.) the "real ( in this world)" Shingetsu

... do i think... they my can come with some surprise in near future ...

Ep. 13

Oh, nice. We have some answers now.

Spoiler:  
      It seems Temerer was right. It was just her imagination that she can become the princeps mage.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information