• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Granbelm

In a world that long ago featured the existence of magic, but has long since lost that ability. The story begins when the very normal high school student Mangetsu Kohinata meets Shingetsu Ernesta Fukami, who has migrated back to Japan from Germany, on a night with a full moon.
      Last edited by unoduetre; 07-25-2019 at 09:03 AM.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

Re: Granbelm

Despite the presence of mecha, it seems to be a solid magical girl show.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

mecha mahou shoujo?

Ok, I'll watch it.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

@Momogari

The plot starts from the second ep.

@Momogari

Let me know what you think.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

yeah, just as soon as I get wifi
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Ep. 4

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

ep 1

I like the character art.

the mecha design is meh(-cha design)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

ep 2

> wakes up naked in stranger's bed. who dis? oh you ok

high school mahou shoujo have really changed.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

ep 3

the plot is passable and the characters are cute. I'll probably keep watching it

Yeah, it's a solid magical girl show plotwise. Not something unique or amazing, but a pretty good representative of the genre. Surprisingly mecha seem to be well integrated. I think it's a success considering how far the genres usually are from each other. I don't think I've ever seen this combination.

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ep 4 watched!!

It's getting deepper and twisting interesting, slow developement of the scripd. I love it!

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

@Ekkun

Welcome!

Assistant
      Nanidesuka

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Yoroshikku!

Manga wa kikenjanai, kedo mugaku desu.

Ep. 5

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information