• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Bem

Synopsis (from MAL):

Bem, Bela, and Belo are ugly humanoid youkai who fight for justice. They live among humans and protect them from evil youkai. The three find themselves ostracized from both humans and other youkai, but the three continue to fight in hopes of one day becoming humans themselves.
      Last edited by unoduetre; 07-25-2019 at 07:35 AM.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)

Re: Bem

This seems to be more like a new thing inspired by the original series than just a simple remake. That's interesting.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I don't think this interests me. I didn't finish the first episode.
      sig art by poronegi and miwool; sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Yeah. I don't think you like horrors, do you? I think it's ok, but probably not something you'd enjoy.

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

I just found out this is range murata too. He got busy all of the sudden. But no, unless you tell me later it's good I won't watch more for now. I can skip one of his works.
      sig art by poronegi and miwool; sticker credits: sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

@Momogari

Yeah, I think it might be better for you to try some other anime from this season. There are so many to choose.

Ep. 3

Oh, it actually has a single plot in the background!!! That's even better!

EDIT: Or maybe not. I need to see more. Even if it has one it's probably very basic.

Ep. 4

Yay, I understand this language.

Damn, the music is so good in this anime. Probably the best in this season.

Thread Information