• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Vinland Saga

Cliffhangers gonna kill me at some point.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh I'm not caught up with the anime but yeah it's about time for the next few episodes to be the best part of this entire story.
      Actually I think I reckoned before that'll be the end of the anime just about. But idk.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

@Momogari

Spoiler:  
      The current moment is the beginning of the second fight between Thorfinn and Thorkell.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum容ven encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Oh yes. It's coming.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'm so behind.

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

@Teeny

It's time to fix it.

Ep. 18

Thus the work of the self-conscious reason in relation to religion is simply to destroy an illusion:—an illusion, however, which is by no means indifferent, but which, on the contrary, is profoundly injurious in its effect on mankind; which deprives man as well of the power of real life as of the genuine sense of truth and virtue; for even love, in itself the deepest, truest emotion, becomes by means of religiousness merely ostensible, illusory, since religious love gives itself to man only for God’s sake, so that it is given only in appearance to man, but in reality to God.

Ep. 19

I'm in the right mood for this one.

Thors <3

The prince is an interesting character indeed.

Spoiler:  
      I wonder, if he turns into a religious fanatic or a decent person. We'll see.

@Momogari

I don't know how far you are with it. If it has been revealed already, please, don't spoilt it, but if that's not the case…

What do you think, what kind of person is the prince? What motivates him?

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by unoduetre View Post
      @Momogari

I don't know how far you are with it. If it has been revealed already, please, don't spoilt it, but if that's not the case…

What do you think, what kind of person is the prince? What motivates him?
      The Prince changes a few times, and the most during these last episodes. He may be the most interesting character of the story, even more than Askeladd. I don't think I should say anything specific.

OK, thanks! I gonna wait and see then.

@Momogari

Who's your favourite character?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information