• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 23

    1. #1
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      A Very Hello!

      Umm I Hope I'm Doing This Right Since It's My First Time Here. I'm VeryBerry, A School Teacher Only Anime I liked Was Card Captor Sakura And My Favorite Disney Movie Is Well You Can Know From My Avatar, And Very Pleasure To Be Here With You All.
       

    2. #2
      EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop
       
      Awesome
       
      Pixiedora's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,890
      AL Points
      10,708

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Hello @VeryBerry welcome to AL! I love Beauty and the Beast too so love your avatar! You might be interested in joining our Disney clan Signup can be found here: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...-%26%239829%3B

      If you need any help getting around the place or just want to chat feel free to message me

    3. #3
      Moderator
      zzzz
       
      Teeny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2018
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      4,753
      AL Points
      12,956

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Hi @VeryBerry !

      Welcome to Anime League!

      I used to watch Cardcaptor Sakura growing up! I used to love it.
      I also really enjoy Disney too, did you watch the live action beauty & the beast?

      If you would like to chat, feel free to message

      Thankyou Momogari

        Spoiler:  


      🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!


    4. #4
      Canadians Rock
      zzzz
       
      Ttosk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Country
      Canada
      Posts
      5,584
      AL Points
      8,439

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Welcome to AL @VeryBerry . You are doimg this fine. You need to start somewhere an intruction is a great place.

      I hope you have fun here, if you need anything or just want to talk feel free to send me a PM.

    5. #5
      Bored
       
      Amused
       
      IkkleGemz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      5,278
      AL Points
      15,923

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Hi @VeryBerry welcome to Anime League

      Always nice to meet another Disney fan

      Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

    6. #6
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hello @VeryBerry welcome to AL! I love Beauty and the Beast too so love your avatar! You might be interested in joining our Disney clan Signup can be found here: https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...-%26%239829%3B

      If you need any help getting around the place or just want to chat feel free to message me
      @Pixiedora Thank You So Much,I Might Join The Clan.

      Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Hi @VeryBerry !

      Welcome to Anime League!

      I used to watch Cardcaptor Sakura growing up! I used to love it.
      I also really enjoy Disney too, did you watch the live action beauty & the beast?

      If you would like to chat, feel free to message
      @Teeny Yes I Have Seen It,But I Prefer The Original Cartoon Version .

      Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      Welcome to AL @VeryBerry . You are doimg this fine. You need to start somewhere an intruction is a great place.

      I hope you have fun here, if you need anything or just want to talk feel free to send me a PM.
      @Ttsok Thank You As Well For The Warm Welcome.


      Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Hi @VeryBerry welcome to Anime League

      Always nice to meet another Disney fan

      Feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here
      @IkkleGemz I Thank You As Well For Welcoming Me Here.
       

    7. #7

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Hello, and welcome to AL, @VeryBerry ! I hope you enjoy your time here!

      OMG, Sakura was the anime of my childhood!

      Also, beautiful avatar. :3


    8. #8
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Quote Originally Posted by Freyja-Lilith View Post
      Hello, and welcome to AL, @VeryBerry ! I hope you enjoy your time here!

      OMG, Sakura was the anime of my childhood!

      Also, beautiful avatar. :3
      Where The Same For Card Captor Sakura ,And Thank You For Liking My Avatar @Freyja-Lilith
       

    9. #9

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Welcome @VeryBerry

      Sadly I didn't have the opportunity to watch anime when I was younger, but I did get to see a lot of Disney shows. I really liked Disney as a kid.

      I've tried watching Card Captor Sakura but I didn't care for it, but come to think of it. I probably would have like it as a child, growing up. It really has that type of feel. Now I wish I'd seen it then or I could have.

    10. #10
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      Welcome @VeryBerry

      Sadly I didn't have the opportunity to watch anime when I was younger, but I did get to see a lot of Disney shows. I really liked Disney as a kid.

      I've tried watching Card Captor Sakura but I didn't care for it, but come to think of it. I probably would have like it as a child, growing up. It really has that type of feel. Now I wish I'd seen it then or I could have.
      @Tanya Thank You Kindly For The Welcome And Disney Movie Has Helped Me In Some Ways.
       

    11. #11
      Moderator
      I never meant to hurt you
       
      Sad
       
      Naughty Kitty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      3,397
      AL Points
      2,225

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Welcome to Anime League, it's a good choice I think for a favorite movie the avatar looks quite cute. Anyways welcome welcome.
       

    12. #12
      Moderator
      Almost ready just need my ship
       
      Silly
       
      Luffynatsu87's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      871
      AL Points
      2,037

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Hello and welcome to AL i hope you enjoy it here there are lot of good sections in this site where you can talk about anime, gaming, music or just Crazy and general stuff i hope you find something you like and if have time pop in the Chatroom and say hi always welcome there

    13. #13
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Thank You Both For The Welcome @Naughty Kitty and
      @Luffynatsu87 .
       

    14. #14
      Moderator
      Bitey
       
      Endynyp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      1,084
      AL Points
      6,621

      Re: A Very Hello!

      @VeryBerry Sorry I'm late to the party!! Welcome to AL!!! I love Card Captor Sakura too. They just did a new season: Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card. Have you had a chance to watch it? I'm rewatching the first seasons before I start it, so I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

    15. #15
      Cool
       
      VeryBerry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      879
      AL Points
      2,089

      Re: A Very Hello!

      Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      @VeryBerry Sorry I'm late to the party!! Welcome to AL!!! I love Card Captor Sakura too. They just did a new season: Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card. Have you had a chance to watch it? I'm rewatching the first seasons before I start it, so I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.
      Sadly I Been So Busy With Stuff I Haven't Seen It Yet,And Thank You And Hi As Well @Endynyp .
       

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.