• Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Pirate Clan HQ

Welcome to the Pirate Clan HQ

What is the Clan Battle?
      Each year at Alcon attendees are asked to choose a clan - Ninja, vampire, or pirate.
      At the end of the convention, only one clan will win!
      To win, the clan members just have to go and take part in the convention's wide range of events -there are numerous activities that award clan points, from video game tournaments to the talent show and masquerade, there are many to choose from. It's a great excuse to take part in something you wouldn't usually attempt.

There's also a spam war before the convention, where the clan with the most posts in its thread (this one for the the best clan ever PIRATES!!!) gets a boost, making it a brilliant place to get to know people before the convention starts. (Just don't double post, or it doesn't count.)

Why Choose The Pirate Clan?
      BOOZE! SWORDS! ROAMING THE HIGH SEAS! Whats not to love? We have the most fun and are the most adventurous Your time at the convention will be the best with the best crew!

Who Are You?

What Do We Do Now?
      Introduce yourself, meet your fellow pirates. Who knows, you may meet a friend here to meet at the con!

To introduce yourself you could tell us why you're looking forward to Alcon, what your favourite anime/games are, who you plan to cosplay as or who your favourite pirate characters are!

Now, go forth and we shall win this battle!

Last edited by RedHat; 08-24-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Sailing the good ship Destiel!

"Keelhaul the filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below. Make that b*****d walk the plank, with a bottle of rum and a YO HO HO!" ~ Alestorm
      "We are here to drink your beer and steel your rum at the point of a gun! Your alcohol to us will fall, 'cause we are here to drink your beer! DRINK!!" ~ Alestorm

Re: Pirate Clan HQ

Avast me hearties! Now that the info and "rules" (they're more like guidelines anyway) are out of the way let's start this thing!

Our aim is to be the best, the loudest, the most outrageous, the most spamalicious Clan Alcon has ever seen!

So get on in 'ere and make some noise, YARRRRR!!!!!

I am your First Mate, Aqua Marina. Along with Captain Red Hat. We're going to lead you on your next Alcon Adventure. There will be booze! There will be booty! There will be shenanigans!

We are the leading Champions, let's make it stay that way!

"Keelhaul the filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below. Make that b*****d walk the plank, with a bottle of rum and a YO HO HO!" ~ Alestorm
      "We are here to drink your beer and steel your rum at the point of a gun! Your alcohol to us will fall, 'cause we are here to drink your beer! DRINK!!" ~ Alestorm

Yarrr let us cut down filthy landlubbers! We shall folllow our cutlases maties! And they are pointed towards nearest bars and wench houses! Me's Rysiu and may we have a swig together! So bring all yer ales for no shanties be sung dry-mouthed!

Damn it!!!!

Angry

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

just checked my what clan I signed up so I'm a pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Kamina87 View Post
      just checked my what clan I signed up so I'm a pirate
      Welcome aboard!

Time for a little bit of Shenanigans.

What will be our theme song this year?

My personal favourite is Alestorm's version of "You Are a Pirate".

Second favourite - anything else from Alestorm!

But what be your suggestions mateys?

I noticed the Vampires seem to have some rules about eligible theme songs. Uh. Losers.

But I suppose I should offer some "guidelines". We "shouldn't" choose a song with "too much" swearing. I'll let you debate how much is too much (16+).

And we ought to ba able to sing along to it too, so I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but we shouldn't have screaming death metal with a never ending guitar solo.

Uh, now I have a foul taste in my mouth. Back to Shenanigans!

I guess alestorm is obvious choice. Its melodic easy to to sing in a drunken stupor and always sounds good. Tho I'd like to turn your attention to Karliene - Anne Bonny as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaMarina View Post
      I noticed the Vampires seem to have some rules about eligible theme songs. Uh. Losers.

But I suppose I should offer some "guidelines". We "shouldn't" choose a song with "too much" swearing. I'll let you debate how much is too much (16+).

And we ought to ba able to sing along to it too, so I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but we shouldn't have screaming death metal with a never ending guitar solo.

Uh, now I have a foul taste in my mouth. Back to Shenanigans!
      Pirates: Make fun of our rules then basically copy them I kid, but you are of course welcome to come to our thread if you ever feel you need to "borrow" more of our good ideas
      Vampire Clan Joint Leader - Alcon 2018

Vampire Clan Leader - Alcon 2019 - Winning Clan of 2019

Queen of AL~
      Back to Work! :D

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

we're a bunch of yos'

Ok pirates, time to step up our game and get the longest thread!

Queen of AL~
      Back to Work! :D

Awesome

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Red Batty is a Twatty.

Cocky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Booty and shiz

Damn it!!!!

Angry

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

if we just keep copy and pate a sentence does that as a thread

Don't think so. The same person can't just keep posting repeatedly. Need a tag team!

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information