• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Administrator
      Everything happens for a reason. Whose reason?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Official Alcon Tie-In with Bean Gaming (Leicester's Board Gaming Cafe)

We're pleased to announce that anyone who attends this year's Alcon (taking place this 6-8 September - if you haven't yet got yourself a ticket then go do so now @ www.alcon.org.uk) will be eligible for 10% off on their drink and food at Bean Gaming (info at www.bean-gaming.co.uk and on fb @Beangaminguk address is - 22 Silver Street, Leicester, LE1 5ET)

For anyone who is unaware, Bean Gaming is Leicester's recently opened Board Gaming Cafe. It is what is in our opinion, one of the UK's best board gaming cafes that we have seen, with an immense selection of games, serves amazing food and has a selection of soft drinks and alcohol (which in itself is unusual for a board gaming cafe). We strongly suggest to go check it out.

To be eligible for discount, simply show them your Alcon wristband during the event

We shall be aiming to create more perks and tie-ins with local shops and groups around Leicester to benefit our members, so make sure to stay tuned, and if you have not sorted your Alcon entry out already, make sure to do so asap. We do also still have accommodation available, but it is limited so we advise to book soon to avoid being disappointed!
      ---

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Official Alcon Tie-In with Bean Gaming (Leicester's Board Gaming Cafe)

Does it still count on the Monday if I keep the wristband on?
      Probs won’t leave the con to chill elsewhere but could go for a bit before getting the train home Monday
      If they sell games will check it out before coming home for sure
      Bleed for me
      Scream for me
      Love and Worship me

Thread Information