• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Abomination
      The only light that there will be is hellfire.

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

After hiatus!? ^^; I'm baaaack!!! ^^

Hey all'ya! Sorry I've been off for so long~! Here's the reason I was unable to come on here for so long:

My laptop that I had and was using to come on was all fritz'd up on the screen because it was digitally screwed into "whiting out" because of a disgruntled... family member... that's no longer anywhere near us. A few states away is as near as she'll ever be is what I hope. She must've slammed it I guess between the bottom of a recliner and the floor, which there was very little space between those, and the laptop got wedged there by a person because it was so stuck between there I had to yank it out from between the chair and the floor and I know it wasn't me. It would've pissed me off if I did that, and I don't break things anymore since I'm more cognizant of how expensive things are, as opposed to when I was a young'n (31... so old... >.>; ), even when I'm mad I don't break things. I definitely don't twist controllers anymore since PS4/PS3/PS2 controllers are too expensive to do that. If you're aware of the value of something, monetary or otherwise, when you're mad, it's a little more difficult to break them. At least harder to not be aware that if you do you won't get another one for a few weeks, at least. So, anger isn't really a friend of mine. Inconvenience, but not much of anything else. So I know I wouldn't treat such an expensive piece of merchandise so crappy. I don't care how angry I'd be. Though if I fell that'd be the only way I'd break anything like that. Any rate, I know I didn't "fall" the laptop into being pinned between the bottom of the recliner chair and the floor. I've always been much more careful with it than that to the point that I'd always look around at what I fell around to make sure nothing broke. Especially my only way to contact the outside world since I dunno anyone's phone number except mom's n dad's cell phones. So, I'm not just blaming someone because I don't want to say I broke something. I didn't do anything to it. Anyway, after that, the screen of it would have the "digital white-out" of it just not displaying anything but white in the top left corner which wasn't there before till after I got it out from being wedged against the floor and bottom of the chair. It got worse every once in a while till, finally, most of it wouldn't show what it was doing. I moved the cursor (or tried to) in a few big circles on the laptop's mousepad then I saw it in the bottom right where I saw the desktop's edge at least, but when that much of the screen wasn't working it was impossible to see anything good enough to where I could make it work like I'd been able to up til that point after the screen first got damaged. It only got that way with the display when I turned it on though, so there was something up with just the screen's digital display as opposed to the hardware itself. You'd never think it was damage at all when it was off. Weird... after that much of the screen wouldn't work I couldn't do anything on it, so it was (and is) just scrap at that/this point. Not even sure why I still have the other one now. That happened a few months from Christmas, so I had to go without till Xmas did come along and I got a Chromeboooooook!!! Then I got into these games in the "Google Play" app store. Having been unable to come onto the forum for so long had me really dive into my games so I got into the habit of not thinking about the forum. ^^; I meant to come back on a long time ago, but I got caught up in these games ever since. If my old laptop didn't crap out so far away from Xmas I wouldn't have been able to neglect coming back in lieu of these games. ><

Sorry all! I'mma try to get back into the rhythm of coming here daily, like I should've when I first got the CB. So, I'm back! Missed ya! ^^ Sorry for being gone for so long! >< X( I'm interested in being a forum assistant mod again but I don't want to disappoint anyone by being given the position again then getting caught up in games again and forgetting to come on. So, I'mma try to come back steadily again before I ask for an assistant position again. Hope all'ya aren't mad~ ^^; :/ Good to be backz! ^^
      Make Me (by Kristen Agee & Onyay Pheori) - There's a bridge I must walk... but I fear I'll never cross... Where angels fear to tread... Where darkness is bred... A place I used to know... In the night we weren't alone... The promise of a last breath... Now has me hanging by a golden thread... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make the rain come...Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... There used to be a light inside... That I never had to hide... There were fields of green... Lakes calm, serene… so much beauty to describe... But then a prince came with a blackened heart... And spread a poison through these parts... The only remedy is to cross this bridge... Fade the memory of this bondage... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make the rain come... Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... Make the night small... Make the light tall... Asking angels now to stay... Make my mind rest... Make my heart undress... Setting my spirit free... Ooooh... Ooooooh... Oh, how I've tried to turn the lights on... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make me... Make me... Make the rain come... Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... Make me Make me... Make the night small... Make the light tall... Asking angels now to stay... Make me... Make me... Make my mind rest... Make my heart undress... Setting my spirit free... Make me... Make me...

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: After hiatus!? ^^; I'm baaaack!!! ^^

Hi @Pandemonium good to see you back on again!

Such a shame about your laptop but at least you have a new one and are back on here (I've missed you).

Would love to have you back as an assistant when you're ready too
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Abomination

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Thankz! ^^ Yeah, the Chromebook I'm using doesn't have any iTunes compatibility so I can't change the songs on my iPod, but there's 1000+ songs on there as of my last sync with the old laptop so that's pretty much the only tradeoff. That and there's no CD Drive with it. ^^; It's all good though, there's music apps on it too! Google Play Music is commercial free. > So, well worth the upgrade!

I've missed ya too. ^^

I'd love to be back as one. ^^ Just need to acclimate again. lol I've been kind of out of touch too on fb, sorryyzz ><
      Make Me (by Kristen Agee & Onyay Pheori) - There's a bridge I must walk... but I fear I'll never cross... Where angels fear to tread... Where darkness is bred... A place I used to know... In the night we weren't alone... The promise of a last breath... Now has me hanging by a golden thread... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make the rain come...Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... There used to be a light inside... That I never had to hide... There were fields of green... Lakes calm, serene… so much beauty to describe... But then a prince came with a blackened heart... And spread a poison through these parts... The only remedy is to cross this bridge... Fade the memory of this bondage... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make the rain come... Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... Make the night small... Make the light tall... Asking angels now to stay... Make my mind rest... Make my heart undress... Setting my spirit free... Ooooh... Ooooooh... Oh, how I've tried to turn the lights on... Make my soul clean... Pour the gasoline... Burning all the fears away... Make me... Make me... Make the rain come... Make the pain numb... Washing all the stains away... Make me Make me... Make the night small... Make the light tall... Asking angels now to stay... Make me... Make me... Make my mind rest... Make my heart undress... Setting my spirit free... Make me... Make me...

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

At least you're happy with the Chromebook. Just take your time and let me know when you’re ready to come back. Don't worry about being out of touch, you had a very good excuse!
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Abomination

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

lol It's more than n excuse tho! ^^

I'll letcha know, don't worry.

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back @Pandemonium
      Glad you are able to access the forum again.

🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

Spoiler:  

Abomination

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Thanks! ^^ Glad to be back ^^

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Welcome back to AL.

Sounds like you a reason to be away. Think every has enough to be a mod and play games. I do it everyday.

Have fun.

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back @Pandemonium !!! I haven't been here as long as you have, so I am sure you know the people better than I do, but I don't think they could be mad at you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Abomination

zzzz

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Thanks for the warm welcomez ^^

@Endynyp It's always good to see a new arrival! I look forward to getting to know you too ^^

~Naughtiest Cheerleader~

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

I'm a returning member myself, nice to see I'm not alone there, welcome back to Anime League Pan.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back to AL Glad everything is sorted out for you now

Thread Information