Don't worry i am smiling on the inside.

Silly

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: 2 Truths 1 Lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      @Darkchalice what kind of toast did you end up with instead of cheese toast?
      toast that took a knife to get out. lol i never tried it again because melting cheese in a toaster is not a good idea no matter how sound it seems in your head lol.

My father told me that we were related to Lincoln, but it’s a distant relationship, he was a cousin or 2nd cousin to an ancestor I’m a direct descendant of.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      @Pixiedora I also love the rain!!! You, Salrynn, and I should start a club. I'm guessing that the tour is the lie. Touring is expensive, so is doing devised work is excruciating and ruins friendships.
      Yeeeah you're right! It was a council production and we did perform in 3 towns but it wasn't a 'touring company' But we did do everything ourself, it was a summer programme. We wrote the script, composed the music, recorded it, made our own costumes and so on

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

Still have one outstanding from July 7th that no one has solved yet.

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Ttosk I’m guessing 2 is not the answer as someone guessed that a while back?
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

as far as I know only Endynyp is the only one who asked a question anf not about that one.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post

1. My favourite colour is red.
      2. I have never been to a Disney Theme Park.
      3. I only recently started reading manga.
      Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Oooh how come you haven't read it previously? ^^
      Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      I have a feeling number 2 is correct?
      @Ttosk we asked you some questions I'll ask another question, why is red your favourite colour?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

@Teeny I really didn't see other questions. I even read all the threads today.

As far as your question goes is a hard one to answer. Honestly not really sure. All I van really say is that it has always been my favourite nice it was very little. Maybe it was triggered by something was I was too young to remember. Not sure.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Ttosk hmm, I might agree with Pixiedora and say that you haven't been to Disney Land before?

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchalice View Post
      1. i burnt a hole in the carpet with toast
      2. i failed at making cheese toast in a toaster
      3.im dating the girl from the movie the craft the black headed one

>o>
      @Darkchalice I'm thinking 3 might be the lie, 'cus it doesn't sound like you know her name ;P Also, how hot was the toast that you managed to burn a hole in the carpet.

I suppose another round wouldn’t hurt. Family this time.

1. I have 2 half brothers, 1 half sister, 2 full brothers, and 1 full sister.
      2. I’m related to Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the U.S.
      3. My father is a millionaire
      @Tanya How did your father make his fortune?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Yeeeah you're right! It was a council production and we did perform in 3 towns but it wasn't a 'touring company' But we did do everything ourself, it was a summer programme. We wrote the script, composed the music, recorded it, made our own costumes and so on
      @Pixiedora Finally! I have succeeded at one of these! That sounds like it was an amazing experience. Do you have any of that recorded music for us to listen to? Muahaha

@Ttosk Is there a reason why you haven't been to a Disney park?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      @Tanya How did your father make his fortune?
      My uncle was a News Paper Editor and had a significant amount of stock in it. It hit big one year and grew, then he sold it high, and netted over a million becoming a millionaire. My uncle had no children and left his inheritance to my father. My father already decided my older brother will get it. So no fortune will come to me. Further it’ll likely vanish once my brother gets it. He never has enough no matter how much he makes.

Bored

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I think 2 is your lie as well @Ttosk
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

My uncle was a News Paper Editor and had a significant amount of stock in it. It hit big one year and grew, then he sold it high, and netted over a million becoming a millionaire. My uncle had no children and left his inheritance to my father. My father already decided my older brother will get it. So no fortune will come to me. Further it’ll likely vanish once my brother gets it. He never has enough no matter how much he makes.
      I'm thinking Abraham Lincoln is your lie

Thankyou Momogari

Spoiler:  

🍒🍒🍒
      Thankyou HentaiSenpai!

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Tanya This has the ring of truth to it. So I am going to vote with Teeny and say your not related to Honest Abe.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Spoiler:  
      @aparna @Lady Laury @Roxbox666 @Ollivox @E-Hero Limey Man @Josheeyyy @nmbnaoe @Nipul @amberikpe17 @JWR @chrischaralambous1978 @kilian.paganelli @ttedsy @ccdd @TheAMan @qnhan10a3 @Exifri @thegioitinhoc @DuckyJem @che100 @manhan200 @aartimehta @mkennett1 @Deebrough5 @juancurto @vale.inta.teki @reecemckenna3112 @jarzi1990 @neonboom.mlp @Sveta76b @nobaprempeh @oto82rock @Daamazing @SALVADOR @criswizard @hhbabela @Lelouch vi Britannia @chloe.mary99 @dhillonharpreet @Amiee.bell @elkie @simona.montemaggi @tjosh61900 @shikadee1202 @Nuttygem_2004 @m.rondineau0 @Elliottgrey @eric_loison @Ericldn @Info4 @vietanhbb @steve @Abdullahi992 @julka211205 @OskarTM @daneboev.2 @camerahn @dee-369 @admin2 @Maz.j.c @ciroardolino @JasminBarrett07 @RANE @RachelWilliams1988 @sjerps.nadine@gmail.com @sachalouisekearns @Leroy @Darklord76 @KatiejcHardy @thammyp2h @beatrizlorenzo @Vilas.gon @AzureFlame24 @Mearsy @michelle-barrett @pinky_c @philipdop7 @rodney.pearce @amonstamachine @remi.101103 @jasperbush1967 @Julesforeman @liam_crisis @1996linas @Tonileanneallen1991 @Lithium Polygon @Midnightrainbow_11 @sagargurung2001 @Pooh_pants @darulalulal @princesse.fifine @jjaylusiak @giuliogulisano.gg @zaneroy99 @sandro.trova @federico.torturu @catalin.baldean @Topfan1 @wendyappiah8 @mahir-rahman @Wallacelisa11 @sfw99 @budywudy9 @tute @allstarsuren @tay.kidney002 @Giovanna_lonetto @seryaoarandia @amandeep_chana @shane.faith.lee @dannychrome1992 @theshadow2029 @nith4life @Joshuanugent @cachimuel63 @chavhunter1986 @stephen_coulstock @happyslendermanx @IleanaPachinko @Mrgam3rpath @vonghuyetap.vn @james.southern1 @mapleylaura @dawnpitmanwinkler @krishnakumar @Tora @SALVADOR HINOJOSA GARAY @Lorenzo @cuongnd16 @spakhoahoc @TrdStSaint @Gleaney @Soba2 @e.ward180 @KATYCHOULI @spap2h @HereticThomas @Jope @Fick1995 @rangosvn @Remissnut @Kezzabeans @Sykodog @ThaiDuongVisa @Dadson @Kxite_balch @mariopepper @Akuu @Armalord @Conner @Dee @kxite_bxlch @bachdangtr @FreedomsGate7 @herbertvwright @Animichael @TheMorbidGal @Pitsweat @mopalola2100 @Alexsaboii @Gfhfhdg @Lumiara @Boyka @Lryder98 @dvketoan @jolacnghe @lawkeyvn @hamadalim12 @Joshywashy @anoshalassi @GoldenFrij @Bailey91945 @vigovideo @rahulsoni @kieran.kelso @manukamo @Salrynn @Roma @aresof @thongcongnghetcucre @PurpleHaze @bestjuicer @japanexpoforever @AmandaT @Scotty2489 @raonhanh365vn @Emimaru @lapcameramydinh @ZED EYE @Alex bell @Wilder @Trewcrew1 @Woodgate @Emmy @layllani @desreii @The Squad @Captainsabia @antuskt @Jane.godden@sky.com @marioigual @stylishncool247@yahoo.com @LiamGrant @Keers01 @madhubalan324 @isunainakaur @Aaacab @taxibradleyairport @dongtiendl @Pawel @Zeuz @lambangaz1 @karimlola @Isabelle @GrumpyDayZ @JustAGuyNamedRow @TMA24387 @danangopentour @juanita @Rukako urushibara @SkyeHussain65 @brairwayf @AyurvedicTreatment @Zoejackson85 @Bustocambodia @Gina-DTG @Southernroof @Angelmai @landakn @JUANJOSE @Rameesha101 @mysteryzax @Nova 1 @Charlotte adams @rebecca.papp @krish @jhonpeter @vietconduit2020 @Evergreen @phuoctanvc @Papa Grel Mama Grel @ichigopeaches @byakuya90 @pruss123 @EvolvedPixel @PuddingGirl @Reddy @aduongin @Stuart Turnbull @Vee2095 @namkhoagovap @Coloradoloans @truongford @Sam @Kizamus @DreemurrX @VAITYSA @Topcat1971 @Acaciatours @kpawan @WetPaperBag @Bill_cipher99 @Gemon2 @Sck-Sensei @RylanCox @Goodra @Colescosplay2004 @lhawuoc @d12345 @kattymadeley87 @Adam @DontMessWithMe @Thatscotishguy @kellyyyx @themilkmaiden @airwayfto @Ladynoodle @IkkleGemz @Teeny @Pixiedora @Ttosk @Luffynatsu87 @Salrynn

Come join us for our summer event: 2 truths 1 lie! Only one truth prevails! (well I guess two truths)

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information