So I guess your birthday is soon?
      Yes my birthday is very soon 😏

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: 2 Truths 1 Lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Salrynn View Post
      @Endynyp I really liked my neighbours pet rabbit so I woke up, saw it outside, i really wanted to pet it. Rabbit went back into the hutch and I managed to pet it in the end... But I couldn't get my head out... XD it was really funny now I think about it.
      @Salrynn Lol. Ok. So I hope that one is true. I think it is totally likely that a person could have ten things to play games on, so I will have to go with 1 as the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      @Salrynn I watched a documentary on a serial killer the other week so I actually could believe that

@Pixiedora @Endynyp @Salrynn I met Kate whilst I was working she had the children with her too.I was in an enclosure at the time and she was asking me about the animals
      @Teeny You're too good at this game! Ok, tell me about Draco.

Quote Originally Posted by UnmeiNoTsubasa View Post
      @Endynyp Canada and the Republic of Ireland, unless you want to count the individual countries that make up the UK in which case I've been to England and Scotland as well (since I'm in Wales)
      @UnmeiNoTsubasa That's nice! I've never been to the Ireland (either side of the border). I hear it is so beautiful!
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      I’m thinking 2 is the lie.

As for me I did live in Naples, Italy. I was station there to work at a commutation base. Food is good there.
      I could have believed all 3 of yours I'm glad you got to enjoy the great food though ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Haha!
      Tom was lovely, he happened to be at the Harry Potter Studios near London when I visited and he was greeting fans in the Great Hall after the doors had opened I was wearing a Slytherin tshirt and I remember him saying I'd made a good choice

🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

Spoiler:  

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @ggewzoxz welcome to Anime League

You should also post an intro thread in Entrance Hall.

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me if you have any questions or you want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Raiders of fridges lock up your bacon

Silly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Ok my third round

1 i worked in a museum
      2 i worked in a car factory
      3 i worked in a furniture store

Quote Originally Posted by Luffynatsu87 View Post
      Ok my third round

1 i worked in a museum
      What did you do at the car factory and what type of cars were being built there?

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Ok my third round

1 i worked in a museum
      What was the museum exhibiting?

🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

Spoiler:  

Raiders of fridges lock up your bacon

Silly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

History of cars

Administrator
      Everything happens for a reason. Whose reason?

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

So, is this event continuing, or we calling time?
      ---

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

@Ferefire I personally would be happy to leave this up till people stop posting.

However, I am not sure what @IkkleGemz plans are.

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Ferefire I thought the event was to run to the end of the summer events?
      All art by Catacombs

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I will be posting more mentions later when I hopefully have my MacBook working again or I have my temporary alternative
      All art by Catacombs

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Spoiler:  
      @martaworks @carlomattu96 @enzeropwnage @scragball167 @gustaw782 @shaz.80 @Sach912 @narutoisbest @s-rai01 @Jessie @Mini1982 @aparna @glenjb15 @dems555 @Lady Laury @Emmaskippings @shelleylipman @rjsmithathome @j2skor @serifkirik @chlo.d @Imran99 @MarkHarding @erinuberbacher @charmedbenny @marcello.localzo @toddney @hdavies1998 @Wolfi3 @bonnieblueman @J.T.B Preston @Luis @Simba @carnegiejadan @mihacosmi29 @Phillip McWilliams @Ollivox @richard.horn2017 @andre.pepin1996 @E-Hero Limey Man @forjazallen @Josheeyyy @UwUOwO @nmbnaoe @claire.m.morrell @mum2four73 @christelle_0303 @beccy1875 @a.danlerbaum @ash.ishaq @saba @Marra0 @adkamil0 @sheilayuan1025 @toffeefudge @Ash09 @Sawmonkey @mr.pringle1 @d_du66ant @Callumremnant @Nipul @amberikpe17 @krishv_11 @ong_christopher @Walid @alexandergibson @benchpower @stormbreaker75 @connordanks @viperkacperblow1 @vinhcatsolar @mary_cunningham_88 @nickna001 @pzu.pzu619 @Sohrab.esfehani @huongnail @JWR @jason.luong @juliaa3299 @nimi31 @kilian.paganelli @ttedsy @ccdd @arnoldk_96 @Maryjayy @Hemmings09 @Tyrell @Dannipool @Paolafuentes80 @Aruthorecosplay @Marcus 3 @Dan.jane.wells98 @Megz @Cwatson_6 @Robhammonduk @warehamjoshua19 @jamiechilds25 @Ozankilinchan @Tonpaipai @inferno_743 @Cpmwesley18 @m.lamorie2019 @Anmafaba132 @Ronrahman @thcx @reza11091 @xjudex22 @KarenH123 @Janbarit @tsvetomirsapundjiev @amelia @Greg @samblackman888 @lcparker44 @Pete Ly @davidf119 @bachelier1405 @annalisagiordano1996 @qnhan10a3 @pavel.cesuk @ptat @MikuNankoisBestGirl @jamieannebarnes @kgallagher116 @guy9 @j.hinds @MadameWinter @Lxxx-weiminghao @rachelhgittens @chris.paderi @banhatvpp @Lauradoe @Natalia.mecner @glenharris2010 @RyucandoKen @Cecb1 @Ashkira @sjerps.nadine @vikkibateman @sggreek @Mr notsoslenderman @eddy_yeung94 @richardrother1994 @mitch2819 @c.gomboli @lucas156 @Flash21al @tom.mcgrath @TheDeadman1362 @Midoryia @Attack on Titan4 @stacey2004uk @michael_a_lawson @francespayne3 @stefano.loi @donnamaund @Glenjb @theviralvista @Wasim @upinsmoke999 @coolingblanket @ulrico @tim8 @Bk201 @Seangj_uk @dead173 @lachowicz1991 @Gavinmc @Raining boys @bpaskell @fitness_des @FrozenRose83 @gius.ric.93 @jay.curnow @Jordan riley @Kodadoll @bignik123321 @Monique @Sho123 @Some Guy 224 @Anthony Falcon @meee94 @Claude @joey.rose.blaylock @supershaz @Reptune2000 @mattrevell82 @ljb3 @clayjon1 @TeamFreak @zachapakoh @Jojo1 @mantas.4nex @mantasDEV @baronesst @WJBRYAN1631 @Chief Dreamer @Williamrafe @Saby @NoNameJohnson @T Davies @harrison2002 @oliandreast15 @triscdaniels @charlotte_hartwell@hotmai @Jackie 1 @jakewright921 @daniel-beresford @rakin786 @hunmathallegadoo456 @gukanovatila @vhvasileff @mopakarim7800 @Daniele @Caramae @Keertan2711 @andreacarr66 @Exifri @philc71 @G.A.L. @aaron2 @aszczech @johannamitchell @Char.turnip06 @rory.conway5 @david.king @andrejesus405 @npeddieson @tom_king_90 @ggewzoxz @flyingcake @Offshoreboat01 @luciaj1997 @clairefrost224 @stefania.fideli3.0 @j.freeland @alex.obi @thomasbottery @tj-peters @Emma @john99medina @marlon.pavanello @Dlo @Witchy @sarah5 @nwatts303 @neil.t @Cristian_699 @thegioitinhoc @e.a.pugh @DuckyJem @che100 @ruebensimon @rudikom @mikesmithqu @YzM @lorenzo10439 @WinterSnowdrop @thepud369 @leonardojordan322 @stefan.sawh @manhan200 @rubenandredon @Tessa_thorpe @matt.town @seeni.sobamiwa @daniel.edward.martin @BradfordMMonahan @Raajvir.Chana16 @Dhu30taz @dunxs26 @shaf.ali @TheIslandTiger @annetteali @Stephen.moulder @alextheman1337 @healingpaths @magicarl3674 @karen.merry @ajmir2018 @Shahedpaymai @Emandange @dredpanda @staceyik @kashish2805 @Mega poke fan James @pmuirrain @perrett47 @lgghatt @naisper @Asuna89 @roboe13 @Jagoda @adbaca83 @Zeskia @kanelbailey @slaq.114 @charlieftaylor @lajosszilard.bana @Stearle8 @Darkaeon76 @Kyle @deanmcunningham @sidarkovasmodestas @jakubwt @AWiddicombe @Randomniv @joebeckett2017 @joebeckett2016 @adamclover59 @clarkeyss @becki.regnier2 @sally.mcmanus @jameslane_19 @ellise.fuller @sebastian.bailey @JamairaDiasGraca @dhylton24 @marco-rindone @nerijusgel @Tashy @Maria.tarnoczy @zombiekillerboy01 @monikaaa999 @k.sullivan20 @miorgomilo @sglean @kann64 @alex.h.weir @amandabilly2000 @Adrian_tam @aartimehta @nuochoakdnu @nomeacuerdobueno @bartoszgrzadziel @raffypeppinopepe @davidbirchall99 @brookeputinas @ingrid97470 @sexy-browning @tora_serban @Ellena.morton @ftvictor.cardona @alexmisarins @syeda_begum1 @michael_ola @jvioleta.94 @chrisp57 @mariastryckova222 @m.szczesny82 @HeyJack @itfc1975 @phuquocgw @uveys2515 @annakolodziejczyk93 @christossavva @paris.koutaras @quentinbenyahia @liseloo @lokemi86 @sasha2 @leoniestokes86 @katesmonica @mkennett1 @sargentholland117 @Stevedudley1969 @seideroliver96 @lucario007 @Ciakalezofficial @Echlas181 @radostin.kirilov.naidenov @cervialex @Brianchamp28 @Deebrough5 @juancurto @bravehearthope @xtturbo86 @Dennis mahar @andabi2401 @Jviljami @christoac @vale.inta.teki @mark.sullivan1970 @mark5 @jenniferogbebor @rekhagrg03 @tonibuddington @victor.cardona @lottsvilly @Ajcrisp85 @missbnice2002 @daveysteele6 @KarinaJadrova @zkitti095 @charlene.seale @mo.shahazan @Calk733 @mrstmaddix @shaunprado @mopun @colce1972 @Rjmun @george.woodward16 @Jolitabapo @lewis_horrigan1997 @princessestelle @danielcstone123 @mgmt.mdcxvi @Mjfalank @FromansLand @aladitya_khan @johnwrighttm @chewnicorn8 @johnwrightsasha @andibabe73 @benjaminjerrard @jimmcbim @callmedxnutrichu @ChamiqueAlliannna @denaelkhodary @saskueuzumaki @Hamza_yunus @thandi.jas @Mrrobertwilson @siyar.ozcaki @mark_jones1984 @adam.harbottle @reecemckenna3112 @VeryBerry @keocharon1 @keocharon2 @jarzi1990 @roottss19ups @neonboom.mlp @Sveta76b @nobaprempeh @oto82rock @Daamazing @SALVADOR @criswizard @hhbabela @Lelouch vi Britannia @chloe.mary99 @dhillonharpreet @Amiee.bell @elkie @simona.montemaggi @tjosh61900 @shikadee1202 @Nuttygem_2004 @m.rondineau0 @Elliottgrey @eric_loison @Ericldn @Info4 @vietanhbb @steve @Abdullahi992 @julka211205 @OskarTM @daneboev.2 @camerahn @dee-369 @admin2 @Maz.j.c @ciroardolino @JasminBarrett07 @RANE @RachelWilliams1988 @sjerps.nadine@gmail.com @sachalouisekearns @Leroy @Darklord76 @KatiejcHardy @thammyp2h @beatrizlorenzo @Vilas.gon @AzureFlame24 @Mearsy @michelle-barrett @pinky_c @philipdop7 @rodney.pearce @amonstamachine @remi.101103 @jasperbush1967 @Julesforeman @liam_crisis @1996linas @Tonileanneallen1991 @Lithium Polygon @Midnightrainbow_11 @sagargurung2001 @Pooh_pants @darulalulal @princesse.fifine @jjaylusiak @giuliogulisano.gg @zaneroy99 @sandro.trova @federico.torturu @catalin.baldean @Topfan1 @wendyappiah8 @mahir-rahman @Wallacelisa11 @sfw99 @budywudy9 @tute @allstarsuren @tay.kidney002 @Giovanna_lonetto @seryaoarandia @amandeep_chana @shane.faith.lee @dannychrome1992 @theshadow2029 @nith4life @Joshuanugent @cachimuel63 @chavhunter1986 @stephen_coulstock @happyslendermanx @IleanaPachinko @Mrgam3rpath @vonghuyetap.vn @james.southern1 @mapleylaura @dawnpitmanwinkler @krishnakumar @Tora @SALVADOR HINOJOSA GARAY @Lorenzo @cuongnd16 @spakhoahoc @TrdStSaint @Gleaney @Soba2 @e.ward180 @KATYCHOULI @spap2h @Jope @Fick1995 @rangosvn @Remissnut @Kezzabeans @Sykodog @ThaiDuongVisa @Dadson @Kxite_balch @mariopepper @Akuu @Armalord @Conner @Dee @kxite_bxlch @bachdangtr @FreedomsGate7 @herbertvwright @Animichael @TheMorbidGal @Pitsweat @mopalola2100 @Alexsaboii @Gfhfhdg @Lumiara @Boyka @Lryder98 @dvketoan @jolacnghe @lawkeyvn @hamadalim12 @Joshywashy @GoldenFrij @Bailey91945 @vigovideo @rahulsoni @kieran.kelso @manukamo @Salrynn @Roma @aresof @thongcongnghetcucre @PurpleHaze @bestjuicer @japanexpoforever @AmandaT @Scotty2489 @raonhanh365vn @lapcameramydinh @ZED EYE @Alex bell @Wilder @Trewcrew1 @Woodgate @Emmy @layllani @desreii @The Squad @Captainsabia @antuskt @Jane.godden@sky.com @stylishncool247@yahoo.com @LiamGrant @Keers01 @isunainakaur @Aaacab @taxibradleyairport @dongtiendl @Pawel @lambangaz1 @karimlola @Isabelle @GrumpyDayZ @JustAGuyNamedRow @TMA24387 @danangopentour @juanita @Rukako urushibara @SkyeHussain65

Come join the fun
      All art by Catacombs

Assistant
      Horaay for house moving lol

Bemused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      @Salrynn Lol. Ok. So I hope that one is true. I think it is totally likely that a person could have ten things to play games on, so I will have to go with 1 as the lie.

@UnmeiNoTsubasa That's nice! I've never been to the Ireland (either side of the border). I hear it is so beautiful!
      1 is most certainly not the lie I am actually very interested in serial killers, and crimes in general. More than I should be, to be honest, but at the same time... it's just... so interesting...

Ok my third round

1 i worked in a museum
      What type of furniture store was it?! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      1 I lived in Japan
      2 I lived in Italy
      3 I lived in Australia
      3 was the lie. I was in Townsville, Australia for a few days.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information