• zzzz
  • Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

~*Dark Princess*~
      Crashing in to steal hearts like a Siren <3

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

[ROMANTIC RP] The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts (All Welcomed)

The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts
      A ROMANTIC ROLEPLAY

the lobby of the hotel

SETTING

You are a guest at a very unusual type of hotel...

This hotel is for those who are looking for a romantic partner.Wither it be straight or with the same gender.Even multiple loves is welcomed here.

Each guest is single.Each looking forward to meeting someone special...

The hotel offer free drinks,food and snacks of your choosing.The rooms beautiful.The bed soft,sheets of silk and feathered pillows.

RULES
      • First post needs to be atleast a paragraph since it is the introduction of your character.Other then that no limits on your post.
      • All RPN Rules and AL Rules need to be followed at all times.
      • No double posting allowed.Only exception is the host's post and the theme.
      • Have fun

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      Braaiiiinz!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: [ROMANTIC RP] The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts (All Welcomed)

OOC:
      Name: Caelena
      Appearance:

Personality: A shy but energetic girl who has a wild side if the conditions are right.

IC:

Five months ago, Caelena's boyfriend broke up with her and she was still in tears. She thought he was going to propose but instead he left her for another woman. It took several of her friends and many failed attempts at romance before Caelena was shown an ad in the newspaper for the Lonely Hearts Hotel's grand opening. She decided she'd try it and so she packed up her stuff and headed to the hotel. She decided she was going to wear a silky blue dress with a v-neck top that came down just above her knees.

She walked into the hotel and gasped, "Oh my, the Lonely Hearts Hotel is beautiful! I hope I can find someone special here."

She strolled over to the front desk and booked a room and was given a paper to fill out. She decided that since her previous attempts with men had failed that she'd try a relationship with a woman this time. The clerk gave her an ID badge that had her name, age and that she was looking for at least one female partner. Caelena wasn't too sure she'd want multiple female partners but she thought she'd say so just in case. She walked over to the area where they were giving out free food and picked up a hamburger and some fries and started eating.

"Mhmmm, this food is so yummy. I hope the women here are just as yummy," she thinks as she waits for more guests to arrive.
      Last edited by Usagi; 06-01-2019 at 01:33 AM.

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Character

Spoiler:  

Name: Lily Rose
      Personality: Sweet but has a dark side.

In Character:

Lily never had any luck with any gender when it came to love.She wasn't difficult to be with.Quite the opposite.Her biggest problem is that she is a big flirt by nature.She saw the ad for the "Hotel of the Lonely Hearts" in the paper.She figure why not.Nothing lost in trying.She packed light and ventured to the Hotel in question.

Once arriving she went to the front desk to sign in and get a room reserved.She was handed her name tag.Which it said she was looking for either gender and for multiple partners...

A bell hop came around to take her bag to her room.She thanked him and turned around to view the lobby.It was a breathe taking site in her opinion.When she was glancing the room she noticed the spread of food.Her stomach started to rumble.In her haste to get to the hotel she forgot to eat lunch!

She walked towards the food and noticed another person there.Instead of greeting the person she just slipped past her to the food.She didn't want to bug the girl while she was eating.

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      Braaiiiinz!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Caelena finished eating and noticed a rather attractive girl had slipped by her and was getting food. She stood up and walked over to her eager to make a first impression even though she was a bit shy and nervous about the encounter.

"Hello," Caelena mumbled quietly. She noticed that the girl's nametag said that she was looking for either gender and that made Caelena a little hopeful. She thought the girl was really attractive.

A bit louder and a bit more confidently she said, "My name is Caelena and I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are. What's your name?"

The Legend
      Lali Ho!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Kazuma Kiryu (Youth)

002.jpg

Kiryu has never had a girl he felt close too before and wanted too try and seek love somewhere so he heard about the hotel of the lonely hearts and thought too pay it a visit and see what happens. He got too the hotel and checked his reservation on his mobile then checked in at the front desk and got the keys and headed too his room, he had too say the room looked better then he expected he put his stuff down and headed out too grab some things for himself, he did see some girls there who was all seemed too be really attractive but he was not going for just the looks it had too be someone that makes him feel special and good too share stuff with.
      Last edited by DragonOfDojima; 06-01-2019 at 05:55 PM.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Polin Haze
      Pic: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b3/f4...7fb5d4d62e.png
      Personality: Slow to warm up to people, and won't fully show his true nature till he's at ease with the person that catches his attention

IC:

Polin watches the women so far gauging them, with unsure eyes lots of attractive women but as the saying goes just because someone is sexy or cute doesn't mean they have a good soul and personality, he found that out twice the hard way and for the longest time locked his feelings and trying to find love. His friends said this place could be chance to find someone that wants him for his true personality, not just the muscles and the pretty face also given he has been burned twice he won't just settle with the first women he has a date with and such.
      After a few minutes or so he moves off to the side of the reception and waits with his campers backpack it has a number of things in it, chance favors the prepared after all. All of a sudden his mobile starts playing burn it to the ground the song he plays to get some of his dark emotions out of his system, he ignores it for about twenty seconds and it rings again so he picks up and it's fie and she says" So you made it to the hotel I assume, send me some pics of the babes your interested in I'll help you pick the best one".

Polin deeply sighs and says" I really wish you wouldn't say stuff like that fie it doesn't come across right in a number of ways, also I'm not one to share that kind of stuff and you sound like dotting over big sister".
      Fie gently laughs then says" Aww don't be so cold then little brother, after all, is it not natural for an older sister to worry about her brothers well being"? Polin rubs his head and says" Well you have some point and thanks but it's best not to place all my eggs in one basket".
      She then says" Well I do feel bad about teasing you, so before I go I wish you best-finding someone that wants you for you, I'm going on holiday soon as well so I don't know when I'll next be able to talk like this again for".

Polin cracks an ever so slight grin and says" I see well I hope you have a safe trip my friend and hope all goes well with your boyfriend Roy, I don't like many guys but I really got on with him when he was at our house". He then hangs up and continues to watch the people for a while then gets bored and presses the bell hoping he would be able to get served soon and take his stuff up to the room then come back down and order some food because he is starting to get hungry and he can feel it catching up on him. in his mind' So far there only seems to one other guy and two other women but the other seems to be more interested in women but i could be wrong it would not be the first time i have got it wrong'.
      Last edited by sacred dragon; 06-02-2019 at 01:05 AM.
      By Nethack

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

OOC: @DragonOfDojima Dear dear Dragon can you add more to your beginning post please? Rules of this roleplay says that the first post has to be atleast a paragraph (4-5 sentences) since it is the introduction of your character.After the first post it doesn't matter.

IC

Lily slightly turned to look the girl spoke to her in her eyes.She was the type that always looked someone in the eyes when speaking.A sign of respect as well helps her really connect to the people she talks to.Connections was really what this whole adventure is really about and she wanted to start it out right.

"Thank you for thinking that I am pretty," she blushed slightly and waited a moment to regain composure before she continued. "My name is Lily Rose.My friends just call me Lily.It is a pleasure to meet you,Caelena." She gave Caelena a sweet smile that could melt almost anyone.

"Would you like to sit with me and we can chat more and be a bit comfy?" She turned slightly and pointed at a table with a couple of comfy seats behind them.

Lily waited patiently for Caelena to reply, still smilingly brightly and warmly towards the girl.

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      Braaiiiinz!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Lily."

Caelena blushed and nearly melted when Lily smiled at her. Was it love at first sight? Caelena didn't think so but she did think that Lily could be a potential partner for her if she was as sweet as she seemed to be. In order to be a suitable candidate, Lily had to be a good person. That was more important to Caelena than appearance. Appearance was nothing if a person was as vile as a snake on the inside. Caelena knew that from experience. One of her previous boyfriends was as handsome as a greek god but he delighted in tormenting Caelena. He eventually ended up getting arrested for a drunk driving hit and run and Caelena has been free of him ever since....but the scars from the experience sit with her to this day.

After regaining her composure, Caelena shyly replied, "I'd like that."

Caelena followed Lily over to the comfy chairs and sat down. The chairs were especially comfy and Caelena was quite shocked at how comfortable they were.

"Ooh, it feels as if I'm sitting on a cloud," she comments as a big radiant smile covers her face. This was already looking to be a fantastic decision. Already she had met an attractive potential girlfriend and she hadn't even been at the hotel for an hour yet. She blushed as she was enchanted by Lily's bright and warm smile.

Name: Jazzie Andraste Zanni
      Personality: Confident, she knows men and women are attracted to her. She's into outdoor activities and romance.
      JuliaunaC.png

IC:
      Jazzie saw the ad for the Hotel and she was single, certainly not lonely. She was single by choice, Jazzie just didn't see the sense in dating solo. Perhaps she'd find the right girl at some point but so far they were just romantic flings here and there. Men even though definitely interest, she was not interested in the least. Most men didn't seem to get that despite her tomboyish attitude. Most of her friends were men and not women, as she was more keen to do things and talk about things men did. She was also in a profession that was all men, she was a programmer. Well there some women, but they were extremely rare. As a result most of the men were trying to win her favor. None of them realized she just wasn't interested in dating them. That didn't stop her from going hiking trip, go paint balling, etc. with them as she loved vigorous activities and outings. It's why she didn't tell them she just wasn't interested them.

Perhaps it was cold for Jazzie to that, but part of her believed the guys wouldn't want to hang out with her any more. But she insisted on paying for all her own food, passes, gear, etc. So she didn't thing she was being to harsh on them. Further she didn't entertain flirting with them. They pretty much figured she just wasn't that type of girl. So Jazzie's real problem is she hadn't found a girl who really liked what she did. But Jazzie had another side to her.

Jazzie loved romance, poetics, music, flowers, dark lighting, the works of course. Women could fill that for her and she had something in common with them, so she had wonderful dates and had girlfriends here and there, but none of them lasted. She just wasn't girly enough for them, or they were to girly for them. Really it was too girly thing for Jazzie. She really wanted a girl to date that was after her own heart and the same desires, adventure and lots of it. Romance and adventure would be fantastic to have with a girl. Jazzie was hoping she'd find just a girl here, if not at least she'd have lovely romantic time one. Jazzie was sure she'd find some romance for a bit.

Jazzie arrived at the hotel, signed a book and looked at the plan activities. Romance was on the agenda, no adventures, Jazzie sighed, too bad, she thought. However, romance was good. Jazzie signed up for girls, of course, and one. Too many girls would be bad, she couldn't bear it. It would ruin her time hear, because it'd be too girly for her to handle. She spotted some food. Jazzie of course had a healthy appetite as she kept herself fit, mainly for the vigorous activities she enjoyed. It had nothing to do with attracting others or looking good for them, but it was nice perk to it. So Jazzie ate a good amount and the food was quite delicious. She noted there were others already about. The single girls seemed to be already mingling with others. So Jazzie decided to just enjoy some refreshments for the time being.

The Legend
      Lali Ho!

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Kiryu had returned from being out and come through the main doors he was hungry and wanted too try some off the food here as he went he noticed two of them girls he saw chatting with each other both called lily and Caelena, he decided why not introduce himself round here and make a good impression off himself

"Hi im Kiryu i hope you dont mind me saying hello" he smiled "hope i am not disturbing you both

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      Braaiiiinz!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Caelena stifled a growl. How dare a man approach them when she was having such a nice conversation with Lily.

"Oh not at all," Caelena replied, her tone thick with sarcasm. "I was just having a wonderful conversation with Lily when you decided to insert yourself in."

Caelena made sure her nametag was fully visible to Kiryu so he would know she was only interested in women. She did not want a man flirting with her. She was hoping he would leave soon so she could resume talking to the lovely flower in front of her as soon as possible.

OOC: (note that I am Usagi)
      Name: Tessa
      Appearance:

Personality: Really flirty and girly girly.

IC:
      Tessa smiled as she arrived at the Hotel of the Lonely Hearts. She was hoping she'd fine a man who would make a suitable partner. She'd been on dates before but the men had only been interested in one thing, her father's fortune. Tessa wanted real romance. She wanted to fall in love and actually have the man like her back. She was thrilled when she found out about the Lonely Hearts Hotel because it was far enough away from home that she could go and nobody would recognize her.

Despite being rich, Tessa had never been stuck up or snobby towards people. She cared about everyone and always tried to help them regardless of who they were. That was the old Tessa though. Starting today she had asked her father to cut her off from his fortune so that she could find true love.

She walked up to the front desk and filled out the paper work and was given her id tag that had her name, age and that she was looking for one male to romance. The bellhop took her bags to her room and she decided to scout the area looking for an attractive male. She spots a male but he's busy talking to two other girls. As she continues her search, she finds a handsome fellow with an eyepatch.

She walks up to him and says, "Hi my name is Tessa. What's yours?"

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
      OOC: (note that I am Usagi)
      Name: Tessa
      Appearance:

Personality: Really flirty and girly girly.

IC:
      Tessa smiled as she arrived at the Hotel of the Lonely Hearts. She was hoping she'd fine a man who would make a suitable partner. She'd been on dates before but the men had only been interested in one thing, her father's fortune. Tessa wanted real romance. She wanted to fall in love and actually have the man like her back. She was thrilled when she found out about the Lonely Hearts Hotel because it was far enough away from home that she could go and nobody would recognize her.

Despite being rich, Tessa had never been stuck up or snobby towards people. She cared about everyone and always tried to help them regardless of who they were. That was the old Tessa though. Starting today she had asked her father to cut her off from his fortune so that she could find true love.

She walked up to the front desk and filled out the paper work and was given her id tag that had her name, age and that she was looking for one male to romance. The bellhop took her bags to her room and she decided to scout the area looking for an attractive male. She spots a male but he's busy talking to two other girls. As she continues her search, she finds a handsome fellow with an eyepatch.

She walks up to him and says, "Hi my name is Tessa. What's yours?"

Polin is surprised she's so relaxed in talking to him a lot of women are a mess because he has the goods many women want, after a few moments he says with a tinge of warmth in his voice" I'm polin, I came to this place because of my friends talking about it and said I might find what I'm looking for while I'm here, I'm not even sure what that is, to be honest, but enough about me I don't want to see like like I'm on an ego trip or something like that. He cracks a light smile for some reason he didn't want to blow her off, maybe because she gave off the right vibes. The bell hop finally came and he says" I was also waiting for the bell hop, so i can sign in, i'm also not normally a big talker but for some reason you give off a vibe that says" i'm someone that is not supericial so i wouldn't mind staying and chatting for a bit after signing in".
      By Nethack

"Oooh Polin, I like that name," she coos. Tessa checks Polin out before saying, "You may think that's enough about you but I think I'd like to get to know you better. I'd certainly enjoy chatting with you for a bit."

Tessa smiles a bit as Polin goes to check in. "Yes," she thought, "he's certainly one that I want to get to know. Sure he's attractive but I can tell there's a real man under that sexy interior."

~*Dark Princess*~

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Lily couldn't help but to lightly giggle as Caelena replied sarcastically to Kiryu.She found Caelena's saltiness toward Kiryu kind of cute in a weird way.

Lily placed a stray piece of hair back behind her ears. "Nice to meet you Kiryu but it seems my lovely companion doesn't want to be disturbed.Maybe you and me can get together later and chat? For now I am completely occupied with Caelena." She gives Kiryu a cute and bright smile followed shortly afterwards with a wink.

She turns back around to Caelena and gives her an apologetic look for the interruption. "Caelena,would you like to remain here or go to the bar?" Lily looks towards the empty bar that is located in the lobby. "It is empty and we can get to know each other some more after a few drinks." She gives her a smile that melts just about everyone as she lightly grabs Caelena's hand. "It is my treat" , she said as she kisses Caelena's hand lightly and looks up at her with another smile.

Reel her in Lily..Play a little hard to get..Then win her completely over... she thought to herself.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information