• zzzz
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: [ROMANTIC RP] The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts (All Welcomed)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
      "You don't sound old at all. You sound mature and experienced. I want to know more about you," she replies as she gazes deeply into his eyes as she sips on her martini.
      Polin sips his white wine and says" hmm that's one way to look at it, and when I think on it I've had a interesting life even with in my own darkness". He pauses for a minute or so then says" I don't remember everything right now but I was a free lance dance teacher at one point and for a whole it was fun".

Jazzie noticed the girl Caelena turned red after she complimented her then visibly drooled when she got an eye view of her boobs. Yep she was a boob girl, but she didn't want anyone to notice she was drooling over boobs. Lily interrupted though and Caelena chose Lily's company after she had kissed her and made physical contact. Well Jazzie thought, physical contact surely had a stronger more immediate result. But Jazzie didn't want to go that far. It was important for her to know a person a bit better first. Establishing if their was a sexual attraction was an important first step and she had done that. She didn't plan on getting physical yet, except perhaps holding hands or a hug. This Lily moved fast. Caelena did hand Jazzie her room number. Well that was also a bit fast. Not that Jazzie didn't think she could handle herself, but she wanted to play in the public first. Certain things were required to properly court each other.

Jazzie decided to keep it by sticking the note in her pocket, nothing seductive. She had already established the girl found her sexually alluring. So she found no reason to provoke her more or to seduce her. Jazzie respected Caelena's decision.

"Thanks hottie," Jazzie replied in thanks. Well time to get some more grub. Perhaps another would come along that she could hang out with and have some fun with. After all Jazzie wasn't really here to look for a fling, she was more interested in something that would be lasting. She seen another girl had just checked in. Hmm was she interested in girls? Well if she was she was only the person sitting in the hotel alone right now. It felt a little depressing. Jazzie was still confident of her looks, but perhaps this hotel wasn't the right one for her interests and a fling is all she would fine. She sighed in growing disappointment.

"Ooooh that sounds fun! This hotel has a ballroom and I would love to dance with you. Maybe you could even teach me some new dances," she winks at Polin.

Haruka smiles. Not only is he good looking but he dances as well! She could tell he wouldn't be easy but she was definitely going to turn on her feminine charms to hopefully get to know him better.

"Would you like to meet me in the ballroom around 19:00?"

Vampire Kitty
      If Vampire Kitty doesn't get her pets she will bite lol

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

OOC: @Leo Mark Radomir Please increase your IC post to atleast a paragraph.The rules state that the first post needs to be atleast this length because you are introducing your character for the first time.

IC:

After Jazzie left Lily turned to Caelena and offered her hand to the beauty that was in front of her.With a little bow she softly asked ,"Ready to go to the bar,beautiful? As promised the drinks and anything else is my treat."

Lily then kissed Caelena's hand again.Trying her best to show her romantic side in order to win this beauty over.She knew her romantic charms was not enough.As she just previously witnessed.She had to use her assets and try a different approach.She rather not use her teasing and sexy side to win anyone over.Mostly her sweet romantic charms worked.

After kissing Caelena's hand again she waited for Caelena to be ready to leave to the bar.

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      "I Am Setsuna" is amazing so far!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Caelena took Lily's soft hand in hers and blushed again.

"Yes I'm ready. I could definitely use a dry martini right about now. Is it just me or is it hot in this hotel? " she giggles softly as she fans her face with her hands.

Lily kissed her hand again prompting more blushing and then Caelena starts to head towards the bar.

Thanks Sirena for the beautiful avatar and signature!

Assistant

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"Ooooh that sounds fun! This hotel has a ballroom and I would love to dance with you. Maybe you could even teach me some new dances," she winks at Polin.

Haruka smiles. Not only is he good looking but he dances as well! She could tell he wouldn't be easy but she was definitely going to turn on her feminine charms to hopefully get to know him better.

"Would you like to meet me in the ballroom around 19:00?"
      Polin plays along feeling in a good mood and cracks a slight smile and says" normally I would be hesitant or say no but your making things interesting so far so I'm curious to see if your that one that can break the ice around my heart".

"I look forward to trying," Tessa smiles.

Tessa wondered what she should wear for when she met Polin to dance. Her father always made her wear proper, modest clothing but before she left home, she secretly made some rather sexy purchases. Would it be too early to try one of those? She'd have to think more on it later. Besides it was still a few hours before 19:00. She had time.

"Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" she inquires curious to see what he'll ask her.

In a decent mood.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Chrissy was happy when her drink arrived.She took a small taste to see if it was to her standards.She smiled because it was.She slowly sipped her drink and savored every drop of the delicious mixed drink.Pure heaven to her compared to the hell she had to go through lately.She silently cursed her parents and her friends for forcing her to come here.She might as well make the most of it.

She looked around.She wanted to get a glimpse of those that had checked in.A some girls and even fewer men.Looks like her options for the opposite gender where few.While her female options seemed more so far.Chrissy noticed a female that was too forward and already being a bit affectionate.She made a mental note to avoid that one.She was looking for a relationship and not just a fling or one night stand.

Signature and Avatar by HentaiSenpai

Vampire Kitty
      If Vampire Kitty doesn't get her pets she will bite lol

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

As they reached the bar area Lily picked a spot closest to the bartender.Lily pulled out a bar stool for Caelena to sit on.As Caelena was getting comfortable in her bar stool,Lily waved the bartender over.

"A dry martini for my lovely companion and a shot of whiskey for me please."

As the bartender went to make the drinks Lily seat in the stool to the left of Caelena and looked directly into her eyes with a smile that would make almost anyone instantly blush.

Assistant

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"I look forward to trying," Tessa smiles.

Tessa wondered what she should wear for when she met Polin to dance. Her father always made her wear proper, modest clothing but before she left home, she secretly made some rather sexy purchases. Would it be too early to try one of those? She'd have to think more on it later. Besides it was still a few hours before 19:00. She had time.

"Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" she inquires curious to see what he'll ask her.
      Polin thinks for a few moments says" you seem really good with all kinds of people it makes me wonder what kind of job you do or did". " Also even though I'm cold or indifferent to many things I want you to feel your best, because when people feel their best I get the best dance from them".

The Legend
      I miss last summer

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Kiryu understood and gave a polite nod and went his separate way, maybe he should not bother anyone for tonight and just stay in his room and enjoy the night sky tonight so he headed up on the elevator and unlocked his door and closed it. He threw off his suit jacket and opened the window in his room enjoying the cool breeze that came in, he unbuttoned his shirt too let the air get too his skin and leant against the window staring at the moon

"Will this hotel help find what is missing in my life"

"I didn't have a job. My father was supporting me."

Tessa knew she should tell him the truth but she wasn't quite ready for that just yet. After all, she didn't lie, she just kept a few details from him.

"I feel great actually. I'm looking forward to dancing with you in a few hours!"

Rabbit With A Shotgun
      "I Am Setsuna" is amazing so far!

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Caelena blushed instantly when Lily smiled at her.

"Yep, I've definitely found an angel, " she thinks. "She even knows what I like to drink."

Caelena smiles back at Lily with her goofy grin.

"You're an angel, you know that?....wait...did I just say that out loud?"

Caelena blushes furiously and covers her face with her hands.

Thanks Sirena for the beautiful avatar and signature!

Assistant

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

"I didn't have a job. My father was supporting me."

Tessa knew she should tell him the truth but she wasn't quite ready for that just yet. After all, she didn't lie, she just kept a few details from him.

"I feel great actually. I'm looking forward to dancing with you in a few hours!"
      Polin smiles ever so slightly and walks over and gently brushes the tips of her hair and says" I get the feeling that's not the whole story, but that's ok I haven't told you all about me so it's only fair". He then moves back and says" that aside I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes".

Tessa blushes a little as he gets close and touches her hair.

"I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes as well."

Tessa finishes her dry martini and sets the glass down on the table.

"It's about time I head to my room so I have time to shower and to get ready for our dancing date," she giggles as she winks at Polin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information