• zzzz
  • Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: [ROMANTIC RP] The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts (All Welcomed)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka View Post
      Tessa blushes a little as he gets close and touches her hair.

"I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes as well."

Tessa finishes her dry martini and sets the glass down on the table.

"It's about time I head to my room so I have time to shower and to get ready for our dancing date," she giggles as she winks at Polin.
      Polin cracks a devilish grin and then goes back to his drink continues drink his white wine. In his mind' I'm going make her dance a lot for me. After a few minutes he's done and motions a staff member so he can pay their bill.

Exclamation Re: [ROMANTIC RP] The Hotel of the Lonely Hearts (All Welcomed)

"I'll see you soon Polin," Tessa winks at him as she departs for her room.

When she arrives in her room, she immediately goes and takes a nice long shower. Once her shower was done, she had to decide what she wanted to wear for the dancing. She had packed some clothes that her father would never allowed her to wear. She puts on a neon blue dress that didn't leave much to the imagination. She wanted to go full on sexy for this dancing date with Polin.

Tessa arrived at the ballroom about ten minutes before 19:00 and waits for Polin to arrive.
      Last edited by Usagi; 06-18-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Sirena for the fantastic signature and avatar!

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

OOC: Lol i'll work the post as a mini ff so it can link to yours

IC: It had not taken him that long to prepare for the dance date, he comes down in dark silver and white dance suit and looks around quickly before his attention was dragged to her and her dress and he says" Wow if I was a virgin or a wild beast I probably would be having a nose bleed right now, lucky for me I do not have that problem". He goes silent thinking' It's key to be all warmed up before the main dance but at the same time I don't want to be too slow because that would be boring'. He then gets an idea and says" I was just thinking to avoid injuries we should warm up a lot of people do body warmer exercises as they dance somewhat to get a rhythm, we then can pick a dance of a slightly faster pace after we have warmed up and then go from there once we are fully ready".
      By Nethack

Tessa's eyes lock onto Polin as soon as he enters the ballroom. She blushes when he casually mentions he's not a virgin. She wasn't accustomed to men who would even mention that around a lady....but of course here, she wasn't a lady, she was plain ole Tessa.

"Sounds good. What body warmer exercises would you suggest we do?"
      Last edited by Usagi; 06-18-2019 at 03:13 PM.

In a decent mood.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Chrissy finished her drink and quickly waved the bartender over to order another one.When she received it she took a sip as her phone vibrated twice.

Who is texting me now.. she thought to herself.

She reached for her phone and read the text.Her family of course.She ignored the text and returned her phone back into her pocket and continued to drink her drink.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Tessa's eyes lock onto Polin as soon as he enters the ballroom. She blushes when he casually mentions he's not a virgin. She wasn't accustomed to men who would even mention that around a lady....but of course, here, she wasn't a lady, she was plain ole Tessa.

"Sounds good. What body warmer exercises would you suggest we do?"
      Polin then gently taps his palm with his other hand and says" Ok first off let's check our core and make the sure our body is lined up properly shoulders down and then head and neck", He steps back and starts to makes sure he's doing it way, he instructed, " your quick on the uptake so i don't think you will miss much if anything".
      By Nethack

Tessa stood like a proper lady would. Her posture was perfect and she was certain everything was lined up.

"Oh I'm sure my core is just fine. Everything should be lined up."

Tessa notices that Polin's form is perfect and she winks at him.

"What's next?"
      Last edited by Usagi; 06-18-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Assistant
      32 now and still live and kicking

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Tessa stood like a proper lady would. Her posture was perfect and she was certain everything was lined up.

"Oh I'm sure my core is just fine. Everything should be lined up."

Tessa notices that Polin's form is perfect and she winks at him.

"What's next?"
      " Ok so while keeping your body straight, keep the front of your foot down while you push your feet up, then on the way down use your knees, still keeping the front of your foot down". He starts this part of the warm up. He pauses for a minute then says" your a little naughty Terrisa but that's fine, I did promise I would get you to dance lots for me".

Jazzie looked around she finished eating and noticed a girl had checked in and was at the bar having a drink. Jazzie observed her for a bit noticed her phone had rang but she ignored it. Attached or a false call? First thing she did was have a drink so probably attachments in Jazzie assessment, but she could be off mark. But if that was the case whoever it was an annoyance at the moment. Jazzie wasn't sure if she should introduce herself or not, she didn't want to be an annoyance as well. She was cute though, perhaps she was a good catch.

Jazzie decided there was one way to find out so she got up to go introduce herself. She figured it didn't matter if she had chosen wrong, after all no time would be good time right now if that was the case. There wasn't a lot of time here so going for it was really her only choice here. She knew she had the other girl's room number but she wasn't interested in her because she only wanted a partner, not a player who wanted to have multiple relationships. If the other didn't work out well, that'd be something. Jazzie approached the girl at the bar who had just put her phone away.

"Hello, I'm Jazzie and I think your cute, but if girls aren't your thing, I'll move on, but I can stay if they aren't if you want to chat or a buddy to drink with." Jazzie smiled at the cute girl when she introduced herself.

Vampire Princess
      Back! I really missed this place and people in my absence

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Lily leans forward and gently places her hands over Caelena's and uncovers her face.Lily took a moment to stare and admire Caelena as she was.Caelena's sudden shyness and her reaction was like a drug to Lily.She had to have more.It is like Caelena placed a spell over her and Caelena's innocent personality sealed it.Lily's heart sped up and pounded loudly in her chest with each passing moment.She smiled brightly at the lovely lady she is facing and also came to her sense enough to atleast speak.

"Please don't hide your beautiful face from me.You truly are adorable right down your blushing face." Lily took Caelena's hands into hers before continuing.
      "I am not an angel,my dear beautiful Caelena ," she smiled while she got lost in Caelena's eyes. "But I honestly believe you are an angel.I fail in comparison to your beauty and innocence. I am an ordinary woman who can read people well and try to make them as happy as they make me."

Lily then takes a moment to lean in and gently kiss Caelena's cheek.

just enjoying lidw

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Name: Renne Algo or the left on the right Jay Algo on the right
      Personalities: : Renne is a easy going and playful and understanding and loves most people, loves tinkering with things he finds interesting and more, jay on the other hand though friendly, fair and happy with his brother is harsh to those he thinks are a nuisance, he is more intellectual than hands-on and loves books, star gazing and so much more
      History: The brother's parents died in the mid-teens, so they ended up living with their aunt who was very physically and mentally abusive, Jay took most of the damage of the two and grew to hate most women for the longest time and is only starting to not hate them now. As soon as they were old enough they started to travel the world. They made several friends along the way most guys just happened that way, somewhere along the lines some of their friends told them there's this hotel that they could find their special person in so they decided on a whim if it's true.

Reene and jay come into the hotel and look around the hall and reene says" This place is fancy looking and it gets the feeling it has a lot to offer us just as some of our guy friends told us". Jay looks at him skeptically and then says" Well i have to admit it looks nice enough so far, but it would be wise not to count our chickens yet we have no idea of kind of people we are going to meet, though I'm going, to be honest, I really hope I don't have to deal with people that are a pain and cause unneeded drama and so on because that nonsense gets my back up".
      Reene gently sighs and says" Let's go and have a couple of drinks at the bar then go and check in, it's been a long week for us both and we could do with some grub and something to help us unwind". Jay half smiles knowing this to be true and starts walking to the bar, reene follows him once they are both at the bar they find a space away from the women and start looking at the drinks menu. For a few minutes or so the brothers are silent and then jay says" They have a really nice drinks selection from what I can see and I fancy an almorto if I remember right you like mojitos".
      Reene nods and starts to look around for somebody to serve them because they know what they want food wise as well".
      By Nethack

The Legend
      Do support the new dragon in yakuza 7 !

Angry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Kiryu had decided he had enough relaxing in his room he started too feel cold a little he closed the window and decided too just head back down too the bar for a few drinks he changed out of his suit outfit he normally wears and changed into a more casual black dress shirt and and jeans with a pair off black smart shoes and headed down too the bar. He got seated down and asked the bartender for a whisky and pulled out his phone checking up any missed messages.

In a decent mood.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Chrissy looked up and smiled at the girl who introduced herself as Jazzie.Before she replied to the girl Chrissy took a moment to absorb her whole appearance.

"My name is Christina.Friends call me Chrissy.Thank you for thinking that I am cute.I would love the company and I like girls just the same as men."

She extended her hand to shake Jazzie's.

"To let you know before hand I am here for a relationship and not a fling.I believe honesty is the best policy hence why I am letting you know now instead of later."

I am now a sheep. DIO with it

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

(k, here goes. I havent rp'd in like forever; but It does help my writing.)

Name: Jexak
      Gender-Male
      Species: nobody
      Jexak1.jpg
      (pic is actually Jexak-I won this art commision in a competition-artist is a nice person...so...do not steal goes without saying.)

Personality: A pretty mixed bag. usually aloof and comedic, a life-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type; He can sometimes fall into a depressive and abrasive slump. best way to describe it is a weary comic like Robin williams; or the fighter that has lost so much they use humour and immaturity as a mask)

History: Before becoming a nobody; he was to be 'the chosen one' to save his world (the fringe universe), from collision with a sister reality. Instead, Xehanorts heartless ('ansem seeker of darkness'); fooled Jexak into destroying the keyhole of his world-using his then dying girlfriend as a bargaining chip. His strong heart resulted in his nobody becoming a greater nobody, thus being drafted into Organisation XIII (pre-xehanort plot twist). Nowadays; he spends his days trying to atone for the destruction of his world (which is now frozen in time), employing unarmed style 'boxer' combat, and the element of Necromancy.

He has made his way to this prostigious hotel as a break from the harsh reality of his life juggling hero work and the Organisation's chores. His hopes for anything are low, and his spirit teetering on the brink.

>Jexak makes his way into the hotel lobby for the first time; drinking in the sights and sounds. Usually, he would loudly announce his arrival. Usually, he would be in awe of the opulence of this place. But not now. He stands in the lobby, silent and forlorn, making his way to the receptionist.

(jeez i hope this is percieved as good)
      Git Woahed
      Boi

"Fantastic Chrissy, I'm looking for a relationship too. However, I've only been able to find flings, I'm getting tired of it. I guess that means we should move on to getting to know each other." Jazzie smiles and sit down besides Chrissy and orders a drink, nothing fancy just Jack and Coke.

"Where to begin, how about hobbies? I'm not into the normal type of hobbies as other women, I like mountain climbing, white water rafting, you know tough challenging exerting activities. I'd like to have a relationship with someone who enjoys these activities as well. As of late sometimes they feel a bit lonely especially when I'm surrounding just by men who are constantly hitting on me, and yeah I'm not interested in men, so I'm here hoping I'll find the right girl for me."

Jazzie did take note that Chrissy appeared to be dressed in a manner which stated she had high taste in fashion but didn't mention it. It didn't matter to Jazzie as long has she was cute and they got along well with each other. And they enjoy similar activities so they could have fun together.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information