• Achy
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arty
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Bitey
  • Cocky
  • Content
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Doh!
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Friendly
  • Fussy
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Laughing
  • Loved
  • Ninja'ed
  • No Mood
  • Pervy
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 31 to 45 of 49

    1. #31
      The Crazy One
      Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.
       
      Happy
       
      Kairi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      7,185
      AL Points
      4,095

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      @Reno Wingates Hazard XD I SHALL TAKE DEATH!







    2. #32
      Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!
       
      Awesome
       
      Sadaku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      2,420
      AL Points
      3,364

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      *sweatdrops*
       

    3. #33
      The Crazy One
      Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.
       
      Happy
       
      Kairi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      7,185
      AL Points
      4,095

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      I can't stand backseat gamers.. pure and simple.







    4. #34
      Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!
       
      Awesome
       
      Sadaku's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      2,420
      AL Points
      3,364

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Right then! ^^
       

    5. #35
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,409
      AL Points
      11,941

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
      I can't stand backseat gamers.. pure and simple.
      Haha nice, precise and to the point... That's fair

    6. #36
      The Crazy One
      Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.
       
      Happy
       
      Kairi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      7,185
      AL Points
      4,095

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      Haha nice, precise and to the point... That's fair
      Only way to be lol No point dancing around what you mean.







    7. #37
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,409
      AL Points
      11,941

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
      Only way to be lol No point dancing around what you mean.
      I can definitely respect that! Out of curiosity though, are you referring just to stream back seaters or IRL too?

    8. #38
      Moderator
      zzzz
       
      Nishizono Shinji's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2019
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      466
      AL Points
      1,818

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by toshioa View Post
      I can definitely respect that! Out of curiosity though, are you referring just to stream back seaters or IRL too?
      I think it refers to both. I personally am not to bothered by backseat gamers I have a pretty good ability to tune people out lol

      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

    9. #39
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,409
      AL Points
      11,941

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Nishizono Shinji View Post
      I think it refers to both. I personally am not to bothered by backseat gamers I have a pretty good ability to tune people out lol
      Yeah I usually just ignore them too I find it winds them up even more

    10. #40
      The Crazy One
      Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.
       
      Happy
       
      Kairi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Country
      Scotland
      Posts
      7,185
      AL Points
      4,095

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Yeah the backseat gamer we had in stream got pissed off beyond belief when we didn't follow his instructions, had to tell him to chill out.







    11. #41
      Moderator
      Nep-Nep!
       
      Happy
       
      toshioa's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Country
      UK
      Posts
      3,409
      AL Points
      11,941

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
      Yeah the backseat gamer we had in stream got pissed off beyond belief when we didn't follow his instructions, had to tell him to chill out.
      Standard!! Haha. Nicely played though They need to learn it isn't their stream or even their experience as such!

    12. #42

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Tho sometimes streamers are clueless to the point of disbelief and backseat gamers have the very right to get pissed of if you play the game not the way it was intended to be played. It's like when Asmongold started to play things outside of WoW. And I found it amusing that he actually completed Dark Souls but was unable to beat the first contract in The Witcher because "Oh that's lore, skip it" and a few moments later was like "why the fuck I can't hit that thing?!" (Devil by the Well quest) where all the info needed was actually in the monster's lore, he also didn't pay any attention to the dialogue even when not skipping it and failing miserably. So sometimes backseat gamers are there for you. Sometimes its purely annoying to see a toth streaming and they get lit. On the other hand there're also these ones that want you to play exactly the same path they did and they shall be banished from the plane of existence.
       

    13. #43
      Rabbit With A Shotgun
      "I Am Setsuna" is amazing so far!
       
      Embarrased
       
      Usagi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2016
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      7,746
      AL Points
      2

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Rysiu View Post
      Tho sometimes streamers are clueless to the point of disbelief and backseat gamers have the very right to get pissed of if you play the game not the way it was intended to be played. It's like when Asmongold started to play things outside of WoW. And I found it amusing that he actually completed Dark Souls but was unable to beat the first contract in The Witcher because "Oh that's lore, skip it" and a few moments later was like "why the fuck I can't hit that thing?!" (Devil by the Well quest) where all the info needed was actually in the monster's lore, he also didn't pay any attention to the dialogue even when not skipping it and failing miserably. So sometimes backseat gamers are there for you. Sometimes its purely annoying to see a toth streaming and they get lit. On the other hand there're also these ones that want you to play exactly the same path they did and they shall be banished from the plane of existence.
      I disagree with this 100% Viewers have ZERO right to get pissed at a Streamer.
      People are entitled to play a game however they want to. Viewers are meant to support the Streamer and only provide assistance if the Streamer asks for it. If you don't like they way a Streamer is playing the game, then don't watch them. It's as simple as that.

      Thanks Sirena for the beautiful avatar and signature!


    14. #44
      i need snacks
      seriously you got snacks?
       
      Embarrased
       
      lolin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      81,022
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      477

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Quote Originally Posted by Usagi View Post
      I disagree with this 100% Viewers have ZERO right to get pissed at a Streamer.
      People are entitled to play a game however they want to. Viewers are meant to support the Streamer and only provide assistance if the Streamer asks for it. If you don't like they way a Streamer is playing the game, then don't watch them. It's as simple as that.
      Agreed. If someone's messing up and not asking for help and you're getting angry, probably not the type of channel for you, honestly. If someone's messing up, and you're giggling along with them or whatever, great!

      Also there are hundreds of ways to play some games. The speedrunning community alone is evidence of that. Just look at glitchless runs, glitched runs, and even tool-assisted runs. Games are a "you do you" sort of thing. If someone doesn't want to read the quest text, that's their call. Doesn't make it right or wrong. Besides, Asmongold is kind of set up to ignore lore anyways from a long history of WoW, where the lore is mostly junk aside from what happens in raids that actually moves the story along. It might be interesting the first time, but by the time the 3rd character you're rolling comes around, you start to just get things like the auto quest turn-in/accepts. Just another way to play the game.


    15. #45
      Administrator
      The Good Witch
       
      Angry
       
      PharaohAtem's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Country
      USA
      Posts
      57,608
      Blog Entries
      1
      AL Points
      51,459

      Re: Backseat Gamer.

      Totally agree can't stand backseat talkers.




    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Animeleague Uses Cookies!
    We use cookies to store session information to remember your login information, to save your website preferences, to provide other functions such as our chat room and to analyse our web traffic. Read our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
    Please let us know your cookie preferences.