• zzzz
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Backseat Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi View Post
      I disagree with this 100% Viewers have ZERO right to get pissed at a Streamer.
      People are entitled to play a game however they want to. Viewers are meant to support the Streamer and only provide assistance if the Streamer asks for it. If you don't like they way a Streamer is playing the game, then don't watch them. It's as simple as that.
      gotta agree with Usagi here, unless a streamer asks for help best to stay quiet or leave the stream.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Nep-Nep!

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi View Post
      I disagree with this 100% Viewers have ZERO right to get pissed at a Streamer.
      People are entitled to play a game however they want to. Viewers are meant to support the Streamer and only provide assistance if the Streamer asks for it. If you don't like they way a Streamer is playing the game, then don't watch them. It's as simple as that.
      I think this pretty much sums up the debate in a single post Viewers are entitled to give their opinions but not at the jeopardy of some one elses playing experience.

The Crazy One
      Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new.

Happy

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rysiu View Post
      Tho sometimes streamers are clueless to the point of disbelief and backseat gamers have the very right to get pissed of if you play the game not the way it was intended to be played. It's like when Asmongold started to play things outside of WoW. And I found it amusing that he actually completed Dark Souls but was unable to beat the first contract in The Witcher because "Oh that's lore, skip it" and a few moments later was like "why the fuck I can't hit that thing?!" (Devil by the Well quest) where all the info needed was actually in the monster's lore, he also didn't pay any attention to the dialogue even when not skipping it and failing miserably. So sometimes backseat gamers are there for you. Sometimes its purely annoying to see a toth streaming and they get lit. On the other hand there're also these ones that want you to play exactly the same path they did and they shall be banished from the plane of existence.
      Ok, i can't agree with you.

Games are intended to be played, however the gamer sees fit to play it. Everyone has there own methods and styles or even just want to mess around on a game. I don't believe in being herded along in a set way to do things because it's the "norm".... If a person wants to skip important info and flop around confused until they figure it out themselves, then so be it. The backseat gamers can just turn off the stream if they don't like it. The whole point of watching a gaming youtuber/ streamer is to see how THEY approach the game and play it... if you want to sit and scream "No you need to do this!"....then just bloody play the game yourself.

That is my personal opinion on it... it's simple... if you want to watch people doing exactly how you'd do it and how you want it to be done, record yourself playing it and watch the playback.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
      Ok, i can't agree with you.

Games are intended to be played, however the gamer sees fit to play it. Everyone has there own methods and styles or even just want to mess around on a game. I don't believe in being herded along in a set way to do things because it's the "norm".... If a person wants to skip important info and flop around confused until they figure it out themselves, then so be it. The backseat gamers can just turn off the stream if they don't like it. The whole point of watching a gaming youtuber/ streamer is to see how THEY approach the game and play it... if you want to sit and scream "No you need to do this!"....then just bloody play the game yourself.

That is my personal opinion on it... it's simple... if you want to watch people doing exactly how you'd do it and how you want it to be done, record yourself playing it and watch the playback.
      this echoes my feelings exactly, well said.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information