• zzzz
  • Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Vampire Princess
      Back! I really missed this place and people in my absence

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

Sirena looks at them and smiles.

"My name is Sirena. Pleasure to meet you all. I could use another "Sex On The Beach". Food wise, why don't you fine men surprise me and pick something out for me to try."

She sits up straight and try her best to so how gratitude to them for interacting with her without speaking too much for the moment.

"After another drink I am sure I will open up and be social.New people and crowds intimidate me after a while...I am sorry.But I will be fine soon." she kindly explains.

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Ah nice to meet you then Sirena!" *smiles* "yes these two seem like fine gentlemen don't they?"
      *thinks for the moment looks at her briefly try to guess what she'd like and says to himself "She doesn't seem the type want anything too messy". Chili dogs and Burgers are out then.*
      "Tanya can you bring the fine lady Fish and chips please?"

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Sirena nods. "Thank you for the meal."

She looks around.

"Seems the place is quiet now..."

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
      Sirena nods. "Thank you for the meal."

She looks around.

"Seems the place is quiet now..."
      * looks around and notices that it is indeed not as rowdy as earlier*
      "maybe they are in awe of your beauty miss"
      "Tanya I'll have a refill please."
      *as he waits hes tries think something talk about*

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Sirena blushes a deep crimson color as Fate indirectly called her beautiful.She took a moment to regain her composure before she tempted any actions.

"I doubt that is the reason why.They would atleast attempt to say something."

She raises her hand up. "Tanya,may I have another Sex On The Beach,please?" She asked kindly.

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
      Sirena blushes a deep crimson color as Fate indirectly called her beautiful.She took a moment to regain her composure before she tempted any actions.

"I doubt that is the reason why.They would atleast attempt to say something."

She raises her hand up. "Tanya,may I have another Sex On The Beach,please?" She asked kindly.
      *says with out much thinking* "not if they are to nervous I admit I was nervous myself"

*Why did I say it out loud? If i wasn't obvious by how I interacted with everyone already it is now*

In a decent mood.

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

A slender tan woman with green eyes and brown wavy hair walks in.

"This place seems dead," she says under her breathe to where no one can hear her.

She reaches the bar and sits on a bar stool.

"Can I have a whiskey please," she asked politely and kindly to the bartender.

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

*since Fate was getting to awkward around the lady now at the table he looks around and notices someone new finally entered the bar*

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Sirena blushes a deep crimson red.

"Why would you be nervous?"

She noticed a new person walking in and she ignored her while she looked at Fate.She was more curious about his answer to her question.

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

*notices the woman was getting red and staring at him. Maybe he said something wrong? He thought to himself. He sighs "I might as well admit some of it"

"I get nervous around pretty women miss but you seem nice so now I'm even more so."

*He tries play it off with laughter*

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Sirena blushes even more.

"Looks can be deceiving Fate," she smiled as she said so.
      "But you are right to assume I am nice.No need to be nervous around me though.I am cool.Just think of me as one of the guys...I tend to hang out with guys anyways and can be a bit of a tomboy at times."

getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

*Fate thought for a moment how to respond she didn't seem the tomboy type at first*

"I guess so I didn't perceive you as the tomboy type. I still don't think so both see how that goes. So are you from around here are you here on some kind of trip? "

Well now I just feel silly, sorry Mel

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The doors to the bar pushed open, intensifying for a moment the gentle patter of the soft summer rain falling outside and the dark moody skyline looming clouded and tearful over in contrast to the bright lit street lamps and city lights. In from the darkness came a rather disappointingly unremarkable figure.

To begin with she was rather on the small side, perhaps 5'2 at best and with a girlishly petite build, though she moved with a quick confident dancer's step as she made her way to the bar proper. Her short cut auburn hair shone in the light's of the bar with a few stray drops of rain, and her sky blue eyes seemed to be taken everyone and everything in without once turning her head. Her make-up was next to none exist, subtle and enhancing rather then detracting from the fresh faced, youthfulness of her features. It made her age hard to place, she could have been twelve as easily as twenty at a glace.

Her soft-sneaker shod feet made little noise, she wore a simple off-the-rack clothes, cleaned and ironed but not expensive. A little skirt, a top, both in comfortable cotton. Apart from that she had twin little silver rose earrings a matching sliver chain necklace with a rose twined heart, and a silver bracelet on one wrist, a somewhat childish colorful friendship bracelet on the other, beneath a slender black leather banded watch for time keeping. She had both a little purse and larger back pack slung over a shoulder.

Oh... and she also had kitty ears and a tail, which might explain her size a bit, cat girls tended to be petite. The ears were accented by the fact she had her hair held back with a hair band in pink. The tail was hard to miss as it swayed behind her.

Finally reaching the bar proper, she smiled at the tender and asked cheerfully, "What's on tap this eve?" In a soft, slightly purring voice.

Vale slumped into the bar like a donut on a conveyor belt. He showed off his ID listlessly hoping the bouncer would remember how age wears upon a person and not need to ask for such trivial things in the future. He wore a down played attire; black and white striped shirt like prison garb with a short sleeved black jacket and khaki pants and brown work boots, a lit cigarette in the corner of his mouth. His dark brown hair was brushed back and naturally yet stylishly parted in the middle. He waded through the crowd, seemingly half drunk yet unnoticed as he walked up to the bar.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and passed his credit card to the bartender. "Can I get a double shot of whiskey and a beer chaser? And let it ride please."

Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
      "Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
      "Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
      YNzPgq1c

Well now I just feel silly, sorry Mel

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Looked up from where she was getting her drink and gave Vale a friendly nod and wave, the man looked a bit tired and she wondered what had gotten him that way. She quietly sipped her own drink and looked around, not sure whom else was about at the moment if anyone. Her kitty ears flicked a bi and her cat's tail swayed behind her slightly. The atmosphere was peaceful and quiet for the moment, she began to purr softly as kitty ears are quite sensitive to noise and so a quiet place tends to suit them. Although there was a bit of a crowd most seemed to be drinking or chatting quietly with each other, it was all very friendly and relaxing. She turned her eyes back to Vale for a moment thoughtfully, again wondering why he had come in so tired, not that it was her business but kitty girls are often curious.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information