• zzzz
  • Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Assistant
      getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Tanya's Pub (Casual, just your local pub hangout)

*fate noticed his face was in his plate did he pass out again? he looked around noticed that more people were in the bar but nobody at his table moved how bizarre he thought to himself*

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The kitty girl caught the movement made by Fate as he raised his head and looked over, curious as a kitten about everything. She watched the confused expression on the man's face, but as he was with friends wasn't sure it she would be intruding by saying something. Instead she offered a discrete little wave with one slim hand and also a friendly sympathetic smile.

She was a friendly sort of cat girl and fond of meeting new people, but again wasn't sure if she'd be intruding and didn't want to disturb anyone.

Turning back to her drink she gave a soft sigh of happiness as she took another dainty little sip and wondered what the rest of the evening might hold in store with so many people about whom she hadn't met before. She purred softly to herself at the prospect of making new friends.

The amber liquid of his whiskey shined like the last rays of a setting sun, giving the sensation of a false warm promise. He poured it into his beer making his ow Boiler Maker and in a slow steadiness that came with years of practice downed the contents like a cold drink of water, sighing as he placed his cigarette back between his lips and ordered another double. He glanced over at the feline femme, returning the slightest of nods as he looked over the crowd. So far it's first impressions weren't too displeasing, neither were the smells, and one of the few establishments that didn't get riled up when you smoked indoors. He never understood that new concept; a bar was a place most went to to wait to die, cutting off smoking wasn't going to make the skies part and fix the whole in the ozone.

His eye fell on an old piano, pushed against the back wall along with most of the dust. Now that was a classic decor for any place. He took his drink and walked over to it, setting it down on the top as he exposed the ivories. It had been some time since he'd been near an old goat as this, but he felt his knuckle creak as he brushed the key at the memories that went by. But tonight didn't feel like a time for fond memories...

He sat down in front of the old upright, taking a sip of his drink and started playing, keeping his lips tight as smoke swirled around his head. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZew9eFEMg0)

Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
      "Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
      "Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
      YNzPgq1c

Assistant
      getting dizzy...

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Realizing the kitty apparently caught him waking up he knew that he had to do something .
      "Umm yeah weird night miss don't mind me but you're welcome to chat if you'd like to ."

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The kitty girl's ears perked as she listened to the song on the piano and she purred happily she was quite fond of music and the man was playing wonderfully. She was just letting her thoughts drift a bit on the currents of flowing musical sound when the other man she had noticed earlier addressed her about his situation waking up with his head on his own dinner plate.

The girl gave a warm understanding smile and a little giggle as she nodded, "I'm glad you're awake at least," She said cheerfully. "You might have missed the lovely music being played."

She put her head slightly to one side in a cat like fashion and added, "Seems like it was quite an adventure, are you sure you're all right now, and I'd love to hear about it, I do like a good talk."

She smiled invitingly at the somewhat confused looking man while continuing to listen to the lovely music and well pleased that the bar seemed a friendly one.

Upon finishing his song he inhaled his entire cigarette in one breath before finishing his drink and motioned for another. He was slowly starting to loosen up, though the song he had in mind seems less so. With great dexterity he started his next tune with one hand while with the other he took out another cigarette, flipping it like a coin and catching it in his mouth in midair, finally exhaling his held breath. The silver cloud of smoke encircled his head. Within the cloud he snapped his fingers, sparking the match between them, and began to sing in a hoarse voice...

"I like my town...with a little drop pf poison...Nobody knows...they're lining up to go insane...I'm all alone...I smoke my friends down to the filter...But I feel much cleaner after it rains..."
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_ov_0LA4
      Last edited by Dark_Vale; 09-19-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Beneath this 'pretty-boy' exterior lies a complete lack of character.
      "Then I ram my ovapositer down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest. But I'm not an alien."
      "Boil up the Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a loooong night."
      YNzPgq1c

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Looked back curiously at the newest song and her ears perked up again at the lyrics. She blinked serveral times her face taking on a thoughtful expression as she meditated on the words of the singer. It was quiet now in the pub, a lot of people whom had been in earlier seemed to have slipped away for the time being, perhaps to enjoy a bit of romance in more private settings. She felt almost as if the two of them were alone in the pub, which made the song feel a bit more intimate and personal, though of course he was just singing generally.

Still she liked the feel of the the quite tavern and the song so she was content to listen for the moment. After all it would be rude to interrupt such lovely singing with introductions just at the moment... wouldn't it?

Tanya walked back into her pub hearing a song being sung by what appeared to be one of her customers.

She bowed to her customers to apologize to her customers.

"My apologizes, I had to go to government office to officially establish my pub again because the trouble stirred up earlier in the pub. Since I was able to prove that I wasn't actually a minor despite my appearance things went smoothly.

I hope my absence while I was at court defending my business and myself hasn't cause any trouble." Then Tanya stood up and smiled triumphantly since she won the court hearing.

"To celebrate, a free drink to everyone on the house," Tanya stated enthusiastically thinking one free drink would be good advertisement besides being a great way to celebrate. She was feeling a bit generous anyways, but she always provided her customers with quality drinks that were priced fairly. She wasn't in the business to cheat others. Tanya was in it because she enjoyed the pub atmosphere so running one was her dream.

"What drinks do you all want, I'm ready to take your orders and serve you?"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Smiled happily at Tanya and thought for a moment, her kitty ears flicked a bit as she did this, her tail swaying a bit behind her.

"I would like I think," She said after a moment more of thought, "Perhaps a nice cool glass of milk please?"

She was a very polite kitty girl and the bartender seemed a nice friendly sort so she felt quite comfortable enough to speak, although she was still a bit shy around the other customers. Kitty girls also had to be careful after all.

"Of course, a nice cool glass of milk coming right up." Tanya lifted up her table hinge and walked into the bar, then lowered it again. She reached down to open the fridge which they kept their dairy products, and took out some milk. Then she pulled out a cooled glass from another fridge that just had glasses in them. She poured the milk into the glass, the put away the milk. Then she went out and served the cool glass of milk to the kitty girl.

"Here you are a nice cool glass of milk, I hope you enjoy it." Tanya smiled.

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

"Thank you very much," Smiled Kitty as she carefully laid down her payment and tip. "It is a nice quiet place you have here."

She nodded approvingly, kitty girls were fond of quiet places.

"I don't think I've ever been in a place quite like this, is there a history behind it?"

"If it has an interesting history I don't know of it. I bought it myself not long ago. It has a good location for a pub and it has the rustic charm I was looking for," Tanya replied and sighted. Perhaps she should've learned if it had a history but in large way she didn't want to know it or hear about it. She wanted to create her own history with this place and make it hers and just hers.

"I chose the decorations though, I think I gave it some rustic charm. Besides this isn't the place it was before it's the place it is now and who knows what it will become. As long as it is charming, pleasant, and joyful for those who visit now what it was or will be doesn't much matter for the moment."

One more day before Bristol

Hungry

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Luffy walks in with big piece meat in his hand as he just killed and cooked huge monster and look round for some where to put the meat "is there anywhere i can put this while i have drink"

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kitty had just been about to respond when she heard Luffy's voice and looked over to the door in surprise at the man standing there, possibly more of a boy she couldn't quite make him out too well at that distance. What she could see however was the very large piece of meat he was carrying that didn't look like it could have come from any natural beast she'd ever seen before. It's blood had an odd smell to it to, something that spoke of a scent strange and monsterous in nature and her eyes widened. Had this stranger just killed a monster of some kind she wondered? It was unusual to say the least as such things were not easy to bring down.

She was very curious to hear what had happened but she waited for Tanya to give the stranger directions on where to cook the meat and get a drink before chiming in with any questions of her own for now, though she was very curious indeed to know what had happened.

Administrator
      Snow is coming, Snow is coming

Angry

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Hiding in the shadows of the Pub a young women smiled a little bit. In all her life all she wanted to do was fit in or acually go do something, but a being as her didn't talk to or even hang out with other wordily creature, especially humans. They were weak and unimpressive and lived such flickering and short lives, but she didn't care she wanted to just be normal instead of being an angel. She had pale almost white hair and silver eyes, her wings were a dark silvery grey that sparkled, and even brighter in the sun. She hid those with glamor so that no one could tell that she wasn't human.

Then she walked into the pub.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information