• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Queen of AL~
      And my mom says real men prefer their Coco hot and bitter.

Arty

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

JAMES CHARLES VS TATI WESTBROOK & JEFFEE STAR

Yeeettt! Right I want a discussion on this mess of a drama

Xabungle in the Jungle
      Toot Fucking Toot

Shy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: JAMES CHARLES VS TATI WESTBROOK & JEFFEE STAR

I'm probably really glad I have no idea who any of those people are.

Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

James, Tati and Jeff are part of the beauty community on Youtube, quite big names to be honest. James and Tati were quite close and had a bit of a mother/son sort of relationship.

The trouble began over... well vitamins essentially, namely the promoting of which caused a rift between James and Tati.

Tati then made a video in which in addition to addressing the vitamin controversy she also alleged that James was something of a naughty boy when it came to his relationships. Although a number of videos debunked said claims (including ones made by the "victims" themselves) the damage was done, James channel has dropped a large amount in subs over this. James also made a video addressing the issue. Both can be found on Youtube, along with quite a number of videos addressing the controversy or drama if you prefer.

Some speculated, apparently rightly that Star might be next on the list.

The whole thing regarding James, again proves how easy it is to damage even a big name on the internet regardless of the actual facts. It is another example of how a brand and person can suffer from another brand making false and manipulative allegations, even when these are later disproved.

This should be a lesson and a warning to everyone to not take at face value every slanderous allegation that is hurled around the internet. Do your own research, think for yourself, come to your own conclusions. Do not let the scandal mongers do your thinking for you!

Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

In a brief update to the still unfolding story, Star claims to have new evidence of Charles' mis-doings. Just what this is has yet to be revealed last I checked but a release is supposed to be for-coming. It should be noted that Star released several tweets about the affair that according to some were later deleted. In addition Shane Dawson is possibly going to be weighing in on things as well. As the matter stands right now Charles has apologized for the pill incident to Tati, however there is no concrete, credible evidence known at this time that proves any sexual misconduct. In addition the youtube commentary/drama community whom have been covering this, most with negative opinions of Charles, while a minority but strong voices (Pewds for example) have pointed out the lack of provable evidence that Charles is some sort of sexual predator, has been further added to the controversy. A number of that community have issued apology videos recently about pre-judging Charles without properly examining the evidence against him with regard to sexual misconduct. This is yet another black eye for the Youtube commentary community whom has recently been rocked by several large scandals involving some of the bigger voices in that part of YT, some of which is still being exposed. While the commentary community has never been held to the same standard as proper journalism, they do have an audience and influence, which can have a profound effect upon other channels.

More on this story as it develops and again watch, listen, and decide for yourself about what's going on is my best advice, just remember that just because someone says something is true, doesn't make it true. Make your own opinions, especially when it comes to "known facts" on the internet. ^^

Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

In another update to the story Star claims to have additional info about Charles and the sexual allegations saying he was concerned for future victims, but also said he would not release it. This seems to indicate it's either not true, or if it is true then his concern for future victims seems questionable, either way it's not a good look. Tati Westbrook meanwhile tried to strike a video by a youtube commentator but PewDiePie called her out on it and Westbrook dropped the strike. She also said she was withdrawing from arguing in public and was continuing any future discussion privately. Both Westbrook and Star have come under fire for their actions from the community at large for this latest twist in the tale.

Charles meanwhile is gaining back subs at this point and seems to be recovering from this whole affair.

The commentary community meanwhile, many of whom it will be remembered initially were against Charles have in some cases apologized, others remaining silent but quickly moving on to cover the Banks Vs TFUE affair, it will also be remembered that several commentators some of whom have a big influence on popular opinion did stick up for Charles from the start, and seem to be keeping an eye on things in case of future details coming to light, while also moving to cover the a for mentioned Banks/TFUE affair.

That's all. ^^

Head Moderator
      The Temp

Godly

Country
      Scotland
      AL Points

Wooosh over my head, I didn't know this was a thing
      Quote Originally Posted by Aeri View Post
      Thed you're hotter than lava

Assistant