• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

Robtic Response

Hello,
      I did a test or three different people lately and according them it's ok for strangers to physically and mentally put people down but it's ok when it's family, i'm not saying that everything in friend and family life is perfect by any means and of course there does need to room for flexibility in any relationship, but how is it acceptable to invite someone secretly knowing with out even asking the other party knowing them hate them. I was trying to explain to my teachers that i'm not completely unreasonable I don't want to be treated like i'm stupid because i'm special needs so one of them said It was about my ego and the other said family will always be more important than ones own wishes. I'd like hear about your experiences on the matter

Assistant
      Jumping On My Bed!

Awesome

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: Robtic Response

Hmm, sounds like it's been a bit difficult lately, I hope things improve for you then. ^^

when is lunch
      im a heckin cootiepatootie

Embarrased

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Re: Robtic Response

It shouldn't ever really be okay to put people down, especially if they are special needs, mentally ill, physiclally ill, whatever. This pretty much just helps hinder them in maybe 9/10 people. I'd say some are more motivation by insults and aggression, but I'm pretty sure psychology tells us that positive reinforcement is the way to go for the majority of people.

Don't let 'em bring you down, though!

Thread Information