• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New

Hey I'm Cruise. I've seen Ghost in the Shell, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, Soul Eater and more. Musically I like Grimes, Dizzee Rascal, Crystal Castles, Wu-Tang Clan, Incubus, Lil Peep, The Deftones and of course more. Some video games I like are Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, Chrono Trigger, Catherine and some more I can't think of right now.

Edit: Some movies I like are Dogma, Donnie Darko, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Fight Club, Frank, Gangs of New York, Ghost World, Good Will Hunting, Interview with the Vampire, Kidulthood, Kill Bill Vol 1, 2, Pulp Fiction, Requiem for a Dream, Romeo + Juliet, Scream, The Big Lebowski, The Craft, The Quick and the Dead, The Warriors, American Beauty and Labyrinth.

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: New

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise View Post
      Hey I'm Cruise. I've seen Ghost in the Shell, Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Death Note, Soul Eater and more. Musically I like Grimes, Dizzee Rascal, Crystal Castles, Wu-Tang Clan, Incubus, Lil Peep, The Deftones and of course more. Some video games I like are Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, XIV, Chrono Trigger, Catherine and some more I can't think of right now.

Edit: Some movies I like are Dogma, Donnie Darko, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Fight Club, Frank, Gangs of New York, Ghost World, Good Will Hunting, Interview with the Vampire, Kidulthood, Kill Bill Vol 1, 2, Pulp Fiction, Requiem for a Dream, Romeo + Juliet, Scream, The Big Lebowski, The Craft, The Quick and the Dead, The Warriors, American Beauty and Labyrinth.
      Hi @Cruise !
      Welcome to Anime League!
      A good selection of Animes, Games and films there!

I love Labyrinth! So does @Pixiedora !
      Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood & Deathnote are good animes too.

Do you have any favourite anime/film/game characters?

🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

ALJournals Moderator Entrance Hall Assistant
      Join in with this weeksEntrance Hall Ice Breaker!

Spoiler:  

Assistant
      Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Cruise ! That is an amazing list! I especially like your movie selection. But you started your Final Fantasy list at VII, have you ever played VI? It's my favorite!!!

Also have you ever seen The Covenant? It's kind of like The Craft with boys. It's not as good as the Craft, but that is really asking a lot.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      Hi @Cruise !
      Welcome to Anime League!
      A good selection of Animes, Games and films there!

I love Labyrinth! So does @Pixiedora !
      Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood & Deathnote are good animes too.

Do you have any favourite anime/film/game characters?
      Yeah the concept artist of the Labyrinth Brian Froud is really talented. My favourite anime characters are Illumi and Hisoka, from film I like Ghostface, they took influence from a famous painting. And from games I'm a big fan of Cloud and Sephiroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      Welcome to AL @Cruise ! That is an amazing list! I especially like your movie selection. But you started your Final Fantasy list at VII, have you ever played VI? It's my favorite!!!

Also have you ever seen The Covenant? It's kind of like The Craft with boys. It's not as good as the Craft, but that is really asking a lot.
      I've played VI but I never finished the game. I did enjoy it. And nope I've never seen that movie. The Craft is great though, I have a thing for 90's movies.

Shy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome @Cruise
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

It looks like you have quite list of things that you like, including a couple I have seen and enjoyed myself.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
      read my reviews at my blog.

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi and welcome to Anime League @Cruise

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Quote Originally Posted by Nishizono Shinji View Post
      Welcome @Cruise
      Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is fairly friendly.

It looks like you have quite list of things that you like, including a couple I have seen and enjoyed myself.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
      Paint and make soap. I posted some of my paintings here if you want to look.

https://www.animeleague.net/forum/sh...99#post4731399

Quote Originally Posted by IkkleGemz View Post
      Hi and welcome to Anime League @Cruise

Hope you enjoy it here and feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to chat
      Thanks.

Assistant
      Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I've played VI but I never finished the game. I did enjoy it. And nope I've never seen that movie. The Craft is great though, I have a thing for 90's movies.
      I'm glad you liked it. I didn't love the the port they did for VI, but it's still amazing.

Also, 90's movies are awesome!
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      I'm glad you liked it. I didn't love the the port they did for VI, but it's still amazing.

Also, 90's movies are awesome!
      I played VI on an emulator. I don't remember much of it as it was a really long time ago. Kefka is pretty great and if I remember correctly at one point you get a party of Moogles.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Cruise welcome to AL As Teeny said I am a huge fan of Labyrinth too! If you have a soft spot for the good old 90's films, do you like 10 things I hate about you as well? You do have a great collection of movies there! Romeo + Juliet and Big Lebowski are particular faves of mine too

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hi @Cruise welcome to AL As Teeny said I am a huge fan of Labyrinth too! If you have a soft spot for the good old 90's films, do you like 10 things I hate about you as well? You do have a great collection of movies there! Romeo + Juliet and Big Lebowski are particular faves of mine too
      Yeah, it isn't bad. Heath Ledger was a really mad actor. Can't hardly wait is an alright movie which is kind of similar but it didn't age well in comparison.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Yeah, it isn't bad. Heath Ledger was a really mad actor. Can't hardly wait is an alright movie which is kind of similar but it didn't age well in comparison.
      Yeah he was amazing Ooh I haven't seen that one! Would you recommend even if it hasn't aged as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Yeah he was amazing Ooh I haven't seen that one! Would you recommend even if it hasn't aged as well?
      Oh totally like it's kind of a geeky, throw back, nostalgia hit with Seth Green and Jennifer Love Hewitt in it. I watched it again recently because I remember seeing it in the 90's and enjoying it. I wouldn't expect too much from it but definitely worth a rewatch or watch if you love the 90's.

Master Gemz Servant

Piratey

Country
      Portugal
      AL Points

Welcome to AL @Cruise

You have a good selection there, You're definitely in the right place
      I hope that you enjoy the forum and make some new friends along the way, if you need anything feel free to say or PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information