• Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

ि०॰०ॢी
      R.I.P. Beex cat :(

zzzz

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: A&M Chat & Spam thread

It was based on a game I believe. I have neither seen nor played it.
      "Cats should stick with other cats, it's only natural."

Sig by Ioreth

A&M ~ Hogwart's Clan ~ GD

Quote Originally Posted by GraceMellody View Post
      I didn't like it at first because I didn't really relate to any of the characters, which is pretty important for me. But I don't like dropping anime, so I finished it anyway, and by the end I did really like it. It got really interesting towards the end
      Oh, ok. I might take a look at it at some point.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

If you want to learn how to draw manga-style from a Japanese mangaka.

There are English subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTX_...9atp9K&index=1

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. (Evelyn Beatrice Hall)
      Information wants to be free. (Stewart Brand)
      The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum—even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate. (Noam Chomsky)

The Orange Idol~
      Oh yay it's my least favourite time of year

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yeah I saw it was based on a game when I googled for the OP! Seems interesting
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Video Gaming HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay, Arts & Writing Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Back

Angry

Country
      Japan
      AL Points

So where do you watch anime. I am getting tired of all the adds on the sites I have been using :/ need something better. Most thig like funimation are unavailable in Japan and I can't be doing with a VPN

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

How to watch anime in Japan. Strange problem. Hm. I don't know.
      sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Buy a dvd/ blue ray that plays Japanese region, then buy the blue ray / dvds and watch them.

It works. But you could just them in your region which will probably be in your language and not just Japanese. That’s what I did when I lived in Japan, the other and most popular option most I knew took that lived there too. They downloaded them illegally using torrents.

Back

Angry

Country
      Japan
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
      Buy a dvd/ blue ray that plays Japanese region, then buy the blue ray / dvds and watch them.

It works. But you could just them in your region which will probably be in your language and not just Japanese. That’s what I did when I lived in Japan, the other and most popular option most I knew took that lived there too. They downloaded them illegally using torrents.
      Hmm I tried torrents and received a warning from the internet provide tell me to stop of face legal action. Unfortunately Japans censorship of the web is pretty tight. I tried importing but you run the risk of paying a hefty import tax these day of the 4 package I have order 3 ha an import tax bill.

The website I use 'kiss anime' works unlikeore which get blocked but that adds are not safe, so make watching on my phone challenging. But thank you veryuch for your help @Tanya

The Original Mors
      Awesome

Country
      Canada
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Yeah if you gonna torrent gotta be using a vpn for that. as a mod I don't condone this at all, obviously

sig art by miwool with help from poronegi; sticker credits: miwool sazi Yagi the Goat Shironappa

Quote Originally Posted by Kilidath View Post
      Hmm I tried torrents and received a warning from the internet provide tell me to stop of face legal action. Unfortunately Japans censorship of the web is pretty tight. I tried importing but you run the risk of paying a hefty import tax these day of the 4 package I have order 3 ha an import tax bill.

The website I use 'kiss anime' works unlikeore which get blocked but that adds are not safe, so make watching on my phone challenging. But thank you veryuch for your help @Tanya
      That’s too bad. When I lived there which has been awhile now, I didn’t have to pay high import taxes or worry about strict internet monitoring.

Ask friends from home to buy them and send them.

I don’t support torrents either.

Back

Angry

Country
      Japan
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread Information