• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Entrance Hall Easter Icebreaker Event! (All Join In) 5th April - 22nd April

Welcome to the Entrance Hall Icebreaker Event!
      A place to get to know other members and a chance to make new friends!

This topic shall be open until the 22nd, unless decided otherwise.

Spoiler:  

@eleni.dimo @f_chipatiso @trongtailklk123123 @Andybowen @sammattjenkins @Arminda Almeida @Willduffy @Roo @Regina @mai hoang photocopy @georgec91 @xPetrinaBx @McMolly @Paul Hobbs @Sian.M-T @amaliapage14 @vanminh101 @reza1109 @Happynas @noithatdogoviet @Lightning @Viki-Rose @NoticedGull736 @Chaps14 @RogueDreams @Turquoise September @onome.mccabe28 @Whetny @Jun.yip84 @Todolilly18 @anikasaw @tbm_52 @Freezemoon @Smallvilleloverellie @DaisyBelle @Rekhashukla @trongtailklk123 @jolavn @budosensei @ruthmills @joanstelfox @Tyler3 @SALECLERK @Julieg71 @Andrew.epps @vanessaboampong @George Buxton @ninja deku @aiden.english2115 @airlineswn @J-San @Kitsune @lisaworrall69 @Merciful Erza @esragoth @milliegarrity @Kuro @Cherylwhite_740 @pianoplayingsteve @JakeyJoestar @Mohinidutt @thietbihoboi @aircanac @Pan15 @sansancungxinh68 @thanhan182 @emma feetham @llCreedzll @qaknives @croftaye @tranhuukhanh @doinocuulong @KieuLoan @Smol_Jessica @Ares @ruoiit30 @einvoice @bennysmith @phukiensongphat @vesinhbonmua @buyfollower @RidoT128 @3ampanic @emmetfennelly @Tombaker2000 @Clarice Ward @phuongnguyen @Keke @rachelstones2002 @soheil-pc @Markb177 @taichinhhn @Kellysummersett @Aliop @Coupon @Sadaku @rebecaverdejo96 @Matthew gentry @Bear_Pandason @dave sutton @Hokum_Y2K @Kerry @csmall92 @kiemhiep182 @dungaz102 @iPhoneCare @atkvina1 @partyvui @Amine Ruby @Mark Richards @bigmediavn @ferruxi3 @Sarah5139 @emmadevennie @bryanames @Rachael Aywek @Jaejae101lol @spurs_1977 @seo8 @Hachi @LivtheSieve @leonie.g.porter @paige @Suzanne.fryer @Vixen277 @liam97 @Soundwave140 @louiseizekor09 @jamie_vickers @boristra @Sonamdesai @Frankie..01dragonweeb @sophie_drewett @Sweetone @scarlet1967 @Ceria @Fallenangelbee @thanchet182 @gigabytegoob @tuvanxevw93 @banthe24hvn @Trixiev83 @Trixiev1983 @NexusTwistZ @Emma T @HOLLIEEMERY @iphone8plustpb @SaharaLlama @Kam @myngoctgh @dinhsaveto @NucleusR @Bamalaa @kamichan @DracoBlaze @TheArmedShadow @scarletm1967 @Birdie153 @Ghostdad.cos @KamaNeko @redsunner @thanhlong_x2tbh @Abilou @Scisci0 @Th3 Jonni Boi @TheAtomicBear @luke6 @aldran2002 @kalliefrancis12 @Kerri @salminho @meohaitacvn @Mizu @noithatlacgia @Somyakhan @Smileymaniak @Deesmith @meganmag12 @Jokerwitch @FluffyWuffy @thucduongfood @Omar A @skittless @webb-kun @Trenok @alanisreyes36 @Mewu__ @MadMalc @carlos3542 @kanekii @Disparity @Hurshy D @kanhchat @jamesmayes1998 @mangon @Ryan.fallon @davy.gmichel @triseovn @Sarah-mex @Weiss @Michellesimpson @theophanous2008 @gerty 1969 @SonnyCamm @ritaram18 @ebenvdw @Paathshala @Carotqm @Tallaway2006 @Freya D @Alexishooper1 @Terence Stupple @samanthawiltshire1977 @Robak @phanngocloi432 @phanngocloi4 @giaydabanh @Thekoolkookie @rasel @molly.woodman @jo.howlett @Claire Lloyd @nvh77947 @Faith_gazeley @gingergod @nivelen @k444mbr @Pinkipie @trini.barre2011 @kasouthard83@hotmail.com @vodoi182 @lukaku2019 @Brookem @Guyver 1 @yuent96 @Smokycashew58 @choiboi19 @Emjmad @carol.taylor252@gmail.com @michaleben123 @balostore @smsis01
      @IkkleGemz @Cmartins @Pixiedora @Ttosk @Banri @Galaxy @Teeny

STEP ONE: BEGIN!

Reply with:

1. Your Name
      2. An Interesting fact about or experience you had on easter.
      3. One question to ask someone (or everyone)! When you ask the question make sure to @mention them (ie: put @ and their username so they get it in their notifications at the top of the page). You can mention one person, two people or everyone - up to you.

STEP TWO: CHAT!

And then just chat! You can keep replying, and we encourage you to ask someone else a question with each question so we all get to know more about one another!

We advise to stop by daily to check for replies. Do try and read what others have posted.

STEP THREE: AFTERWARD!

Check out people's profiles and feel free to friend request them on here and indeed to ask for people's contact details. You may wanna stick around, post in some other topics and sections, chat in the chatroom, and become a bigger part of the community!

SO! Let's go!
      Last edited by brycec; 04-05-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: forgot mentions.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Avicii - The Nights

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Entrance Hall Easter Icebreaker Event! (All Join In) 5th April - 22nd April

1. Gavin / Banri
      2. One Easter, I entered a competition at school, I decorated a hardboiled egg as a hedgehog - I won first prize
      3. Do you like chocolate and if so, which kind?
      "One day you'll leave this world behind,
      so live a life you will remember."
      Avicii - The Nights

Country
      USA
      AL Points

1. Bryce/brycec
      2. In the year 325 A.D., the council of Nicaea decided that easter should fall on the sunday following the first full moon after the spring equinox, causing the date to vary from year to year.
      3. What would you do if the easter bunny came bouncing towards you, accusing you of stealing an easter basket?

@Banri I would orobably think dark. I cannot be too certain, since I do not eat chocolate too often.

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

1. Rrosk or Scorr
      2. Been la time since I was a kid. Can't remember anything spectacular.
      3. If you won $1,00,000 what woulddo with it.

I wouldbuy an ew computer, the best I could. Invest at leat half of it. That is as far as I got.

Not very Eastery. oh well.

1. Scott / Bam
      2. i was one on a welsh tv talent show dressed as a pirate
      3. (q=/question for Everyone) if you could spend the day in the life of your favourite superhero who would it be and why?

I exist!

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

1.Galaxy!
      2.I'm watching Aquaman as I make this post. (Not in the cinema, that would be dangerous.)
      3. If you could switch out the Easter Bunny for any other animal, what would it be? (You can have mystical ones too.)

@Banri all kinda really, although I find White chocolate a little too sweet for my liking.

@Ttosk prbly just put it in a bank and go with my life.

@brycec I would take the Easter bunny on in courts.

@Bamalaa most likely Star lord. What's better than flying around in an awesome space ship?
      Doctor Strange is also a close contender. I could use many of those magic spells in my life.

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

I exist!

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

@Bamalaa you were on a talent show? Cool!
      What was your talent?

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Ttosk convert it to gold.
      @Bamalaa Nobody really, since the hero life would get dull anyway.
      @Galaxy Griffin would be my choice, and your answer to me made me laugh.

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

@Banri If not big like cholcate person. I need more cholate like chcolar usually a bit more extra. Stuff like chcolate cake not for me.
      @Bamalaa Would say Jean Gray. Psychic powers have always intrigued me. Also she is hot.
      @Galaxy Have to say Easter Hippogriff, lol.

Avicii - The Nights

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@brycec - i have no idea, probably go into the kitchen and make the bunny a new one?
      @Ttosk - I'd have to go with sharing it out first
      @Bamalaa - I'm not sure, no super heroes come to mind
      @Galaxy - Probably an Easter Neko
      Avicii - The Nights

Laughing

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Alex / Teeny
      2. This year will be the first Easter Sunday I've had off in years, I usually work Easter so I'm happy.
      3. What music have you been listening to recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Banri View Post
      Do you like chocolate and if so, which kind?
      I like all chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      What would you do if the easter bunny came bouncing towards you, accusing you of stealing an easter basket?
      I'd probably try and wake myself up or wonder what I'd been drinking haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttosk View Post
      If you won $1,00,000 what woulddo with it.
      Definitely take a few holidays, buy my own house & car, get something nice for my parents, and put anything that's left away as savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamalaa View Post
      if you could spend the day in the life of your favourite superhero who would it be and why?
      I don't think I have a favourite superhero so don't think I can answer. I always thought Thor was cool though, so maybe hang out on Asgard for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
      If you could switch out the Easter Bunny for any other animal, what would it be? (You can have mystical ones too.)
      A duck, although I guess ducklings might be somewhat considered as an Easter animal along with young chickens.

🍒🍒🍒
      Signature GIF made by HentaiSenpai

ALJournals Moderator Entrance Hall Assistant
      Join in with this weeks Entrance Hall Ice Breaker!
      ALJournals Pass The Golden Egg Event!

Spoiler:  

Avicii - The Nights

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny View Post
      What music have you been listening to recently?
      Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton)
      Avicii - The Nights

Country
      USA
      AL Points

@Teeny Been trying out the playlists on Apple Music mostly, but last one I listened to was Rise by MadKid.

Canadians Rock
      zzzz

Country
      Canada
      AL Points

@Teeny been listening to some music videos from the show the guild.

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. Smileymaniak - Harry
      2. Every year I make a solid chocolate Easter egg with different fillings
      3. If you could be born into any anime universe which would it be and why?
      I'd go Sword Art I think, full-dive tech seems amazing.

Do you like chocolate and if so, which kind?
      @Banri - ALL THE CHOCOLATE!

What would you do if the easter bunny came bouncing towards you, accusing you of stealing an easter basket?
      @brycec - Capture him in a pokeball and start training him to defeat the toothfairy. I'd have all the chocolate and money I would ever need.

If you won $1,00,000 what woulddo with it.
      @Ttosk - Besides investing it... buy a house ^_^

if you could spend the day in the life of your favourite superhero who would it be and why?
      @Bamalaa - Wonder Woman.. cus bewbs.

If you could switch out the Easter Bunny for any other animal, what would it be? (You can have mystical ones too.)
      @Galaxy - A cat girl, they are far more adorable.

What music have you been listening to recently?
      @Teeny - Nightcore and a bit of 90's/early 2000 Punk rock. The nostalgia is real >.<

Spoiler:  

-Stole the idea from GraceMellody after seeing hers :3

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Smileymaniak

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information