• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: New here and want to meet like minded people!

@brycec
      It was definitely among the best, especially since you always got a complete game, unlike today, where DQ 11 seems to be the only game that was pretty much complete upon release.
      Yeah, most games these days are just half finished money grabs... makes me sad T_T

Dragon Ball is the first, but it does not really matter where you start. The only exception would probably be Super, since only the fans of Dragon Ball tend to follow that. The DBZ games do not really rely on knowledge on the series, as they are just fighting games and can be fun, though they are still targeted at DB fans.
      Sweet, that's good to know, I have a few others I want to finish off first but will hopefully get around to starting it soon.

I can agree with that, in addition to making it more friendly for one handed play. I think the last Nintendo system I could fully appreciate was the N64, as I had better access to everything.
      I feel like the N64 didn't get the credit it was due, we had one when I was a lot younger but none of my friends had one, they all went Playstation.
      Both great consoles but N64 was a lot better than the comments people used to make about it.

@Elgood81
      Don't worry, I'll bring you over to the Nep side.
      Looking forward to it It's totally on my anime List now ^_^
      Will have to check out the games for it, looking at the screenshots on teh Googleh, the closest thing I think I've played to it is SAO: Hollow Realization.

@Endynyp
      Lol. You should never feel embarrassed about what you like. Also, I totally agree about Berserk, (lol: 50shadesofanime, lol) though I never made it to the second season. Couldn't do it. I super love Isekai (trapped in another world style) animes too. I have been living for That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. And I thought I was the only one who liked In another world with my smartphone. I really liked it.
      I was being reserved, fan service is the best, though can get weird at times ><
      Yeah I don't get all the bad reviews about In another world with my smartphone
      It seemed good to me, ok, the main character is a bit of an every-man but still enjoyed watching it.
      Kind of disappointed that there wont be a second series, it ended with such a great plot for season 2 T_T

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime <3 is life <3

Spoiler:  

-Stole the idea from GraceMellody after seeing hers :3

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Smileymaniak

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smileymaniak View Post
      @brycec
      Yeah, most games these days are just half finished money grabs... makes me sad T_T
      Pretty much. Not only are they money grabbing, but they also seem to be targeting addict, like tobacco companies and alcohol, as that is where they get the most money from, as Satan in South Park pointed out.

I feel like the N64 didn't get the credit it was due, we had one when I was a lot younger but none of my friends had one, they all went Playstation.
      Both great consoles but N64 was a lot better than the comments people used to make about it.
      I had a few friends with N64 systems, but my problem is we did not really have much in common of favorite games. Smash Bros was the only one that was really common, other than Mario Kart.

Plus, the Tony Hawk series was actually good back then, seeing as it died out late in the PS2 era and into the PS3/Wii era.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'm totally with you. I even went out and bought In Another World with my Smartphone. But I knew there couldn't be a second season with he reviews it was getting. Have you started Wiseman's Grandson?
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Hi @Smileymaniak welcome to AL seems like you are already doing a great job of finding your way around the forum but if you do ever need help hit me up That is a very impressive list of anime, I love it! If you like all the 'travel to a different world' style animes, have you seen Re:Zero? That's my absolute fave!

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiedora View Post
      Hi @Smileymaniak welcome to AL seems like you are already doing a great job of finding your way around the forum but if you do ever need help hit me up That is a very impressive list of anime, I love it! If you like all the 'travel to a different world' style animes, have you seen Re:Zero? That's my absolute fave!
      @Pixiedora Funny you mention that, I binged it a couple of days ago and yes it's amazing

Spoiler:  
      OMG THE TWINS! first few episodes blew me away with the twists. I did not see that ball 'n' chain coming!

Spoiler:  

Innocent

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Endynyp View Post
      I'm totally with you. I even went out and bought In Another World with my Smartphone. But I knew there couldn't be a second season with he reviews it was getting. Have you started Wiseman's Grandson?
      @Endynyp
      Makes me sad T_T

I've not heard of Wiseman's Grandson, will have to check it out!

Spoiler:  

Bitey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

It's new this season. I think both crunchyroll and funimation are streaming it (I'm not 100% sure).
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

EZ & EH Moderator
      Beep Boop Beep Boop

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Pixiedora Funny you mention that, I binged it a couple of days ago and yes it's amazing

Spoiler:  
      OMG THE TWINS! first few episodes blew me away with the twists. I did not see that ball 'n' chain coming!
      YAAAS I'm glad you love it Yeah Rem is defo my fave character! I just bought so much Rem stuff in Japan, I think I have a problem....

Spoiler:  
      I was all TEAM EMILIA but then the episode where Rem confesses her love and does that adorable smile I changed my mind very quick!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information