• Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dayummm I joined here in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-Chan View Post
      Loads? Oh goody, I won't run out of things to watch then haha. Yes I am the same, with any TV series or book, when it's finished I am totally lost until I find another thing to become hooked on
      Yep literally hundreds of episodes lol. Some are filler and still ok and enjoyable but some I had to skip as they were just too bad lol. Wasn't many of those though.
      This site isn't notifying me of new posts here. I just so happen to keep seeing them at the side bar. Hmm, a bit annoying.

Anyways bed time for now so I bid you a good night!

I am who I am :)

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by xenosora View Post
      Yep literally hundreds of episodes lol. Some are filler and still ok and enjoyable but some I had to skip as they were just too bad lol. Wasn't many of those though.
      This site isn't notifying me of new posts here. I just so happen to keep seeing them at the side bar. Hmm, a bit annoying.

Anyways bed time for now so I bid you a good night!
      Yes, I think I have to tag you for you to be notified, I shall try it....... Good night @xenosora !

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Did you start with FF1? I would say that there is your problem lol that one is hard to get into these days or did u start it way back then?
      The later ones are much better in my opinion.

Dragonquest!
      Absolutely love Dragonquest and I love how everyone sticks to what it is good at, turn based combat and it never really changes! For me...I love that. I love turn based combat. DQ is the new FF for me in that regards.
      Yes, I started at 1. The difficulty was fine, though I did not get far (I did open up a gap to travel through the world more) because I could not purchase new magic, due to my levels, and I did not play it when it came out. Earliest FF title I played in its original format was Legends 2 (mistakenly referred to it as FF 2 at one time), which I found out was not an FF title anyway.

I have played every Dragon Quest in main line though, except for 7, 9, and 10, and that is something I do enjoy.
      read my reviews at my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by brycec View Post
      Yes, I started at 1. The difficulty was fine, though I did not get far (I did open up a gap to travel through the world more) because I could not purchase new magic, due to my levels, and I did not play it when it came out. Earliest FF title I played in its original format was Legends 2 (mistakenly referred to it as FF 2 at one time), which I found out was not an FF title anyway.

I have played every Dragon Quest in main line though, except for 7, 9, and 10, and that is something I do enjoy.
      Ah DQIX was really good! you should definitely give that a go. Any reason why u never played that one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-Chan View Post
      Yes, I think I have to tag you for you to be notified, I shall try it....... Good night @xenosora !
      I think that worked lol, hard to tell as there was another post after you but I think you made it work

thought I would get a break today, but it looks like I have

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Ah DQIX was really good! you should definitely give that a go. Any reason why u never played that one?
      Do not have a DS and it has not been ported to Andiod/iOS, at least here.

Geeky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Dang. Dunno when I joined but I’m out of touch with this place too. I think I remember joining when I went to an anime con in London but after that I have no idea. I’ll probably just browse for a bit and then fade again, it’s like RuneScape, it changes so much in the time that you’re away that you no longer recognise the game you enjoyed.

EZ & EH Moderator
      Back in the UK...Yay?

Awesome

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Sorry for the late reply to your thread but welcome back @xenosora Glad to have you back! I am very close behind you age wise so yes you have others here I also can't wait for AOT to continue! I love it!

Master Gemz Servant

Piratey

Country
      Portugal
      AL Points

Welcome back @xenosora

many of us already have more than 30 in this forum...
      i hope that you enjoy the forum and stick around with us, if you need anything feel free to say or PM me.

Assistant
      Ninja'ed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grog3471 View Post
      Dang. Dunno when I joined but I’m out of touch with this place too. I think I remember joining when I went to an anime con in London but after that I have no idea. I’ll probably just browse for a bit and then fade again, it’s like RuneScape, it changes so much in the time that you’re away that you no longer recognise the game you enjoyed.
      @Grog3471 Welcome back. Maybe you should start an intro thread so we can all get to know you again.
      “There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable.” – Yuuko Ichihara, xxxHolic

EH Head Moderator
      Bored

Depressed

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome back @Grog3471

As mentioned you should create an intro thread
      Want to join the AL team? Click here to find out about becoming an assistant
      Come say hi in Entrance Hall and join in our events! || My Journal ||
      All art by Catacombs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information