• Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz

I GOT A NEW JOOOOB <3

Piratey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex Cosplayers?! + 23rd March?

Heyo!!

I'm CogsandCosplay, or Heather, which ever is cool! Nice to meet you!

I'm kinda just curious as to who is around! I live in Ipswich, so I'm kind of right in between Norwich and Colchester, though I've never really been to the latter other than the Zoo, so I don't know my way around there! I've never been to Cambridge but that isn't too far either, and I've been through Peterborough, but the title would be too long to include all the County's, I probably just should have said East of England.

There's a meet up on the 23rd of March in Norwich, I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet, as its not smart to travel in cosplay on public transport on your own, but normally I'd just hop on the train.

This weekend I'm going to finish my Dabi cosplay from My Hero Academia, that will be my first full cosplay, but I intend to do Overhaul as well, as well as Midoriya and Bakugou. Cosplans are Fukase (Vocaloid), Sakamoto Tatsuma, maybe someone from Black Butler, I'd really need to rewatch that, Naruto from well, Naruto...Oh and Rantaro from Danganronpa V3! I have a few others, but I believe Sakamoto Tatsuma may be the first one I work on after the MHA group are all done!

So yeah, feel free to drop me a message or whatever you're cool with!! Can't wait to meet new people! <3

GD Head Neperator
      Nep Nep Nepu!

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex Cosplayers?! + 23rd March?

I'll be there on the 23rd.
      Most likely I'll be wearing my Space dandy cosplay (I have a Neptunia cosplay in the works but my hair clips broke and I need to buy new ones Nep isn't Nep without her trademark D-Pad hair clips)
      so if you want someone to hang out with at the Geek Meet feel free to come search me out, I don't bite ( unless you want me too )

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

snz

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

ill be there, probably as iida (i say 'probably' as i do have a reigen cosplay pretty much prepared, but i love iida so i am giving myself a week to decide, but itll probably be iida)! im Small and Nervous

I GOT A NEW JOOOOB <3

Piratey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

@Elgood81 we can't have a Nep without her Clips!! No bites! I will taste like cheap body paint and latex But I shall hunt you down

@sunshineheartiida Yaaaaas Come on Iida!!! Don't worry!! I'm nervous too! But I won't be small, look for the Dabi who can't walk in his 4" high Platforms

I'm terrified and excited at the same time, I wanna act cool and chill and have a feeling I'm going to flop, I don't even know where the Bandstand is in Chapelfield Park or whatever its called

snz

Happy

Country
      UK
      AL Points

im not really sure how to direct u there but if it helps its near chapelfield shopping center ! theres probably ppl who can give better directions thn myself

me and a few friends are meeting up outside the forum first and then we're gonna go over to the gardens

I GOT A NEW JOOOOB <3

Piratey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I do'nt even know what side of Norwich I'm coming in from, I should be heading up Ipswich road, but I don't know exactly just yet! I do know where the forum is though and Chapelfield, I've just never been to the park itself! But I think I know roughly where to go!! Thank you for your help!!

GD Head Neperator
      Nep Nep Nepu!

Amused

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by CogsandCosplay View Post
      I'm terrified and excited at the same time, I wanna act cool and chill and have a feeling I'm going to flop, I don't even know where the Bandstand is in Chapelfield Park or whatever its called
      That’s where I come in because I was asked by @LikkleMel to help with the meet. So if you find yourself lost just call the number on the forum thread about the meet and you’ll get through to me. I’ll do my best to help point you in the right direction

(Edit) they’ve not put my number up yet so I’ll put it up here. 07413889482 and ask for John.

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

I GOT A NEW JOOOOB <3

Piratey

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elgood81 View Post
      That’s where I come in because I was asked by LikkleMel to help with the meet. So if you find yourself lost just call the number on the forum thread about the meet and you’ll get through to me. I’ll do my best to help point you in the right direction

(Edit) they’ve not put my number up yet so I’ll put it up here. 07413889482 and ask for John.
      ELGOOD TO THE RESCUE!!! <3 I'll be sure to save it in my phone, and you'll get a very pitiful "...I'm lost" if I need ya, thank you

Thread Information