• Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Your unpopular opinion on video games

Enjoying my time with SSF2 and Return Man, what about u?

Watching a recorded Persona 5 Livestream while playing Perso

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

1. I really enjoyed Sonic 06. I had not a single glitch happen to me during my playthrough. Sure, the controls were a lil wonky, but I got to play the game and the only thing I didn't enjoy was the loading screens, other than that everything was amazing. LOL

2. I find all battle royale, except for Minecraft Hunger Games, boring as hell... Worse that any fps, in my opinion.

3. I enjoyed playing Destiny. Destiny 2 was a complete carbon copy of the first, no effort put into it, but I enjoyed the original Destiny and I would play it again.

4. All Fifa games are just a waste of money. They haven't changed much. The only big changes were from 16 to 17 or 18, I can't remember. Other than that, waste.

5. Playstation Exclusive games are the best. The only game that I'd like to play on XBox is Left4Dead and the only few games on PC would be TF2 and minecraft as you can't get mods on playstation or xbox.

What do you guys feel? Any agrees and disagrees?

Meow!

Friendly

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mazuto View Post
      1. I really enjoyed Sonic 06. I had not a single glitch happen to me during my playthrough. Sure, the controls were a lil wonky, but I got to play the game and the only thing I didn't enjoy was the loading screens, other than that everything was amazing. LOL

2. I find all battle royale, except for Minecraft Hunger Games, boring as hell... Worse that any fps, in my opinion.

3. I enjoyed playing Destiny. Destiny 2 was a complete carbon copy of the first, no effort put into it, but I enjoyed the original Destiny and I would play it again.

4. All Fifa games are just a waste of money. They haven't changed much. The only big changes were from 16 to 17 or 18, I can't remember. Other than that, waste.

5. Playstation Exclusive games are the best. The only game that I'd like to play on XBox is Left4Dead and the only few games on PC would be TF2 and minecraft as you can't get mods on playstation or xbox.

What do you guys feel? Any agrees and disagrees?
      1) That's good glad it went well for you

2) Battle Royale's aren't for everyone it's true. I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere most of the time so because of the spotty connections I usually don't do much though I have a lot of fun memories, I suppose in part because of playing with friends which I think makes all the difference, no matter what the game or game mode is (generally).

3) You're not alone in that, I've talked to a number of long time hardcore Destiny fans whom had some similar opinions. I'm fairly neutral there myself. There are reasons but it's a long story and not important.

4) Mmm I dunno, again know a number of fans whom love the later games, not really my thing but each their own. Have heard some voice these complaints as well so again your not alone.

5) I've played across a lot of platforms I remember when exclusives and console wars was a big thing, now I don't really much care what platform it is so long as the game is good and fun to play.
      • Mazuto thanked Naughty Kitty for 25 AL Points:

Friendly

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by GraceMellody View Post
      Subspace Emmisary was good
      Heck yes! It's the best single player content Smash has had. I love Ultimate but I wish they would add more singleplayer. World of light was good, and I like the spirit system, but I really feel the lack of a proper all-star mode. I'd be happy if they just remade SE.

Mine: Generation 5 was the peak of Pokemon games.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information