• Sad
  • Shy
  • Sigh
  • Silly
  • Sneaky
  • Wtf
  • zzzz
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Welcome to London Anime & Gaming Con for this 5-7 July 2019 - Say Hello Here!

Hi there! My name is Zahra
      I am 21 years old
      I live in Staines
      I was surfing around the net at anime conventions and this particular convention was the first to pop up on my screen, it seems really cool and I wanted to actually attend this event. I went to London Anime and Gaming Con last month, going to this event was my very first as well! I was so pumped and excited by the cosplays, events and friendly people. ^^
      I am planning to save up more money to attend this event next year in the summer, as I am saving up for driving lessons and they are SO expensive! :O
      I love animes which involves action, adventure, fantasy, fighting, heroes, magic and RPGs as well, these would be animes like My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z and Super, Inuyasha, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online and I recently got into watching Fairy Tail and so far I love it in season 1.

Administrator
      Roawr

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: Welcome to London Anime & Gaming Con for this 5-7 July 2019 - Say Hello Here!

Welcome aboard there @Uravity~Sky~Girl hope you have a good event
      ---

Hello! How are you? I had a fantastic day during the Saturday on February. So much fun meeting new people, seeing different anime’s and anime cosplays and also buying really cool stuff there.

Administrator
      Roawr

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

I'm good thank you. And great to hear, I am sure you'll have a great time again in the summer.
      ---

The Orange Idol~
      Cha cha~

Amused

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Whoever is coming on the Friday is obligated to come take pictures with me because it'll be my 20th birthday and I wanna meet all the people~
      ~UK Based Idol~
      ~Member of One Wish~
      COME JOIN THE DISNEY CLAN!!!
      ~Crazy League HMod / Chatroom Mod / Cosplay & Meets Central Mod / Disney Queen / Ravenclaw Head Girl~
      Feel free to ask me anything!

Spoiler:  

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Administrator
      Roawr

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

More announcements coming shortly, please stay tuned
      ---

Name: Gemma

How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Already knew it was a thing, it's just far away T_T

Conventions Info: I'm a regular at the Cardiff cons and meets where my schedule allows, I also dabble in any other local comic/gaming conventions. I made the trip last November to the con in Norwich since I could do that while staying with a friend and bring him to his first anime con. I'm debating travelling to London alone for this one as it's the weekend after my birthday

Further Notes: I'm pretty new to cosplay, I'm hoping to start brainstorming an OC, in the meantime I cosplay Tokoyami (BNHA) and have Inko Midoriya just completed. I'm hoping to just meet a few people and make some plans online before going ahead and making travel arrangements... it gives me an excuse to take time off work! If I don't have events planned, I don't take holidays and this is a constant source of annoyance for my line managers XD

Im actually not sure I'm down to be attending this yet I am off this weekend from work but I don't know if I have enough money to come and travel as I definitely will more likely be going to Newcastle in the same month! I hate being from the North!
      Jenny Hayes🖤JennyInTokyo🖤UK idol

Administrator
      Roawr

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome aboard @MisschiefMajique and sorry to hear @JennyInTokyo
      ---

Quality > Quantity

Drunk

Country
      Estonia
      AL Points

Hnnnnnnggghhh its one of these things again. Hello!

Name: Beerkeg, but you can call me "You there"
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Long ago in a time before now there were some weebs online that said "There is a thing going on in London, lets go"
      Conventions Info: I've been to LAGC 4 times I think, I'm already losing count.
      Further Notes: I like meat. Any meat. If it breathes, I'll eat it.

Name: Kieren
      How did I find out about London Anime Con?: Google told me about this event, and I thought it would be great to show off my Edward Elric cosplay.
      Conventions Info: This will be my first convention, since the other conventions I intended on attending fell through due to monetary reasons
      Further Notes: I'm awesome at music, according to my friends.

@Ferefire

Thanks! It's definitely happening now! I've bought my tickets and sorted out travel for the weekend (y'know before it gets expensive), so roll on July!

Name: Vidmantas but everyone knows me as mazer or maze.
      Live is ipswich.
      I found this long time ago when I still was living in my home country by just looking into anime and stuff
      this is my first convention so be my first to take my virginity.
      Quick fact about me I seen over 3000 anime series.

Administrator
      Roawr

zzzz

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Welcome aboard @mazer68
      ---

Damn it!!!!

Angry

Country
      UK
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Name: dale
      How did I find out about Liverpool Anime Con?: went in 2017
      Conventions Info: on my journey to do the 3L's. Been to Wales comic con so many time
      Further Notes: will give any thing a try

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information