Vampire Kitty
      Nothing brings you down more then reality,facts and truth

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

{RP IS OVER} RPN's Valentine Themed Roleplay: Speed Dating

SETTING

The door has a sign that says "Speed Dating" on it.As you enter you are greeted by three machines that gives you a number.Above each machine there is a note.The 1st one says "take from me if you want a girl",second for a guy,and the third if you don't care which one you get.

You now wait for you to be paired with your first "date".After being paired you may sit down at one of the tables and start you date.

END THE DATE WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING KEY WORDS AFTER THE PERSON'S NAME.WHAT YOU PUT DECIDES IF THERE WILL BE ANOTHER DATE WITH THE SAME PERSON,GO ON TO THE NEXT DATE OR END THE GAME FOR YOU ALTOGETHER.

EXAMPLE: Catacombs: PASS

PASS: Not interested in the person you are paired with.You still wish to play and find the person.
      END: You are done playing the game but you haven't found the person you have clicked with.
      GIVE A ROSE ��: You found the one person you click with.You end the roleplay with a positive.
      HEART ❤: You like the person you are paired with but you still wish to continue to find the one.

RULES
      • Please post your introduction post and pick from one of the machines.State which machine you took a number from.You are paired randomly with a person that contains the same number.After that the "date" starts.
      • To make the date end use one of the key words
      • The goal is to end the game by finding "the one for you".But it is ok to end with finding no one.
      • No less then 5 sentences.

You will receive badges when the roleplay ends

HEART BADGE: found the "one"
      ROSE BADGE: participant

Ends at the end of the month

Mention List
      Last edited by Sirena; 02-25-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Re: RPN's Valentine Themed Roleplay: Speed Dating

Kat enters the cafe wearing a pair of black jean shorts and a purple form fitting t-shirt.Her hair is black,straight and shoulder length.Her hazel eyes scanned the cafe.It seems she was the first one there.The worried her a little.She wondered if she was too early or if she was too late.As she wondered this she looked at the sign by the counter.She saw the time and she realized she wasn't late.She was a couple minutes early.

She then glanced and saw the number machines.She took from the one that stated she didn't care which.Now all she had to do was wait.

--------------
      Host Comment: Catacombs pulled a #1 from the machine.Date with Catacombs starts when another player pulls a #1.All numbers are at random.

Angel of Death

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Alex stands at 6’ 9” and fairly lean form. There are several scars on his chest and body from past wars he has had. In his normal human-like form he has cat-like ears instead of human ones, also has a black tail that can be used as a limb. He usually wears all black, Black steel toed boots with loose fitting cargo pants. He loves to wear light weight cotton shirts. To add to his appearance he wears a trench coat, which is heavily modified to take bullets and hide ammo weapons and blades. He has shoulder length black hair which usually covers part of his face which conceals his blue eyes. However this time he did not load any sort of weapons or gadgets. He did for this occasion put his hair into a pony tail, he also started to grow somewhat of a beard. He looked at the machine that said: "Take from me if you want a girl."

"Hmm this will be interesting..." he stated. He removed his coat and hung it up still leaving his gloves on and waited to be seated.

=========================
      My ALJ|Characters/Family/Ect|Face Book

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

HOST COMMENT:

@Angelic Neko (Alex) pulls a #1 which means first date is Angelic Neko (Alex) and Catacombs (Kat).

Angel of Death

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

When is advised of this he walks over to her and holds out his hand. "I presume you are Kat?" He asked with a smile as I bow in respect. He then waited for her to respond, he hoped that his appearance did not bother her. "My name is Alex. It is a pleasure to meet you. Shall we sit? "He spoke as he stood there waiting for her hand. He was rather nervous but he tried not to show it at all.

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Even though Kat was nervous she smiled at Alex as he bowed.She thought that was a nice gestured.He seemed polite which is a plus.

She placed her hand in his."Nice to meet you as well.Please lead the way to a table." She had a cute but shy smile as she said this.

Angel of Death

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

He stood up after he softly kisses the top of her hand. He saw the shy smile and thought it was very cute.

“Yes ma’am.” He said as he led them to a nearby table.

He pulled out a chair for her and smiled. “Please sit here and I will get us something to drink and such. What would you like?” He asked as softly and gently as he could.

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat smiled even more and sat down in the chair that Alex had pulled out for her.He seemed like a gentleman so far which is rare this say and age.

"Thank you.I would like either a iced hot chocolate or a iced sweet green tea.But you don't have to get me anything though."

The fact that she was nervous started to show slightly.Which she hopes if not a bad sign in his opinion.Guys either like shy girls or girls with confidence.Which she can be both.Her confident side doesn't show unless she was comfortable though.

Angel of Death

Depressed

Country
      USA
      AL Points

He smiles softly as he nods, “It’s no problem at all Kat.” He states. He walks over and puts in his order, 1 of each for both of them. He walks back over and puts one iced hot chocolate and an iced sweet green tea. I sit across from her with the same thing.

He smiled noticing her shy and nervousness so he decided to try to change the mood. I do a small chant and as I move my left hand in almost a hypnotic way, a rose now appears in his hand. “For you Kat. I find you are cute and adorable. I fell at home being around you and I wish to get to know you. I find that once you help someone get over their nerves you will finally see their true selves.” He said in a soft tone.

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Kat smiles and takes a sip from the green tea.She watched him curiously as he took a rose out and handed it to her.She then let a smile and blushed a little.

------------------------

HOST COMMENT: Alex and Kat ended the RP in a good note.

Vampire Kitty

Sigh

Country
      USA
      AL Points

The Roleplay is now closed.
      Participants will receive their badges tonight

Thread Information