• zzzz

Vampire Princess
      Back! I really missed this place and people in my absence

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

{CLOSED} SHOWCASE YOUR CREATIVE WORK: Valentine/Lovey Dovey Edition

We here at Creative Art and Writing would like for you to showcase in this thread any creative material you have that is Valentine or lovey dovey themed.

So come and show us your work
      All that takes part will receive a Valentine's badge at the end of the month.
      Last edited by Sirena; 03-03-2019 at 01:59 AM.

To start today, is to survive yesterday

Sneaky

Country
      UK
      AL Points

Re: SHOWCASE YOUR CREATIVE WORK: Valentine/Lovey Dovey Edition

Your Lie In April/Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fan Fiction: ‘Heel and Heal’

I wrote this fan fiction to subvert the regular romance stereotype, as romance isn’t always happy. This takes place just after Kousei has told Tsubaki that he will be moving away to study music at the end of episode 14 ‘Footsteps’.
      I hope you enjoy! Eighth x

Here it is again, music is taking Kousei away from me.

As the waves come marching in covering traces of footsteps, the moonlight illuminates a small figure running barefooted on the sidewalk. Her weeping, reaching sea creatures, scuttling for shelter from the sirens song.
      On a night like this when the tide is high no girl should be running until her lungs feel like they are going to give in.

‘I’m cold, out of breath, crying and it’s all stupid Kousei’s fault!’

Tsubaki slows to a stop on this winding path. Once she catches her breath she can see only road in front and behind her. To her right is the beach she has ran so far away from.

‘Ow!’ Her breath tightens as a shooting sensation is sent from her feet to her spine. ‘I guess I really did run far’ She smirks at her feet as she taps her heels together. ‘Why?’ she questions herself as the cold wind caresses her aching body.

‘Music is taking you away from me again. Dummy. Idiot. We’re next-door neighbours, he’s the boy who is smaller than me, who lost his mother at a young age, who I can’t help doting on. The one who I wish, beg would get back on his feet. But not like this, please don’t leave me. I want life to go on like this… forever. And yes, maybe I did- no I did take you for granted, that you would always be here for me. And I would be here for you. Just next-door… You’re the boy I want to be by my side forever.’

Tsubaki’s eyes began to overflow onto her pale skin like a waterfall. Staring at the moon through her waterlogged irises she thought, ‘I wonder if he remembers the time we played baseball and the helmet that was too big for his head?’

She starts to walk towards the nearest staircase

‘Does he remember when I carried him back home when he had hurt himself? We cried so much’ A soft smile crawls onto her inconsolable face.

She drops her sandals and school bag at the base of the staircase and takes her first steps onto the bumpy sand.

‘Remember the new world that opened when we jumped off of that bridge? I’ve never experienced anything quite like it…’

Tsubaki stands with her feet towards a new horizon. A new start. No Kousei. No stupid music.
      The brisk air dancing with her short hair, she laughs. She taps her heels together and smiles at the sea.

‘Is this what it felt like when you played for her? Was it this difficult of a decision to leave me behind? To feel so insecure and scared. Is this the right decision?’

Tsubaki takes a deep breath and walks towards the moon. A bittersweet smile on her face, finally no more masks.
      The sea tickles her toes at first, then smothers her waist, engulfs her chest and finally wraps its hands around her throat. She takes one more breath.

“Goodbye Kou-“

“Tsubaki!” A familiar voice reaches her ears just before she submerges.

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”
      F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Thank you so much for reading my first ever fan fiction! I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any questions, advice or anything in between please comment or message me directly! Peace x
      Eighth

i need snacks
      seriously you got snacks?

Sad

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Here's an older one I did sometime late last year:

Spoiler:  

I could color it for a fee~

(The fee is a few people asking me to color it)

🐍 Admin & ALJ/CN Hmod 🐍
      "And live with me forever now!"

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by omfgzergrush View Post
      Here's an older one I did sometime late last year:

Spoiler:  

I could color it for a fee~

(The fee is a few people asking me to color it)
      Please color this...

I exist!

Arty

Country
      blank
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by EighthEscape View Post

I wrote this fan fiction to subvert the regular romance stereotype, as romance isn’t always happy. This takes place just after Kousei has told Tsubaki that he will be moving away to study music at the end of episode 14 ‘Footsteps’.

Spoiler:  

As the waves come marching in covering traces of footsteps, the moonlight illuminates a small figure running barefooted on the sidewalk. Her weeping, reaching sea creatures, scuttling for shelter from the sirens song.
      On a night like this when the tide is high no girl should be running until her lungs feel like they are going to give in.

Tsubaki slows to a stop on this winding path. Once she catches her breath she can see only road in front and behind her. To her right is the beach she has ran so far away from.

‘Ow!’ Her breath tightens as a shooting sensation is sent from her feet to her spine. ‘I guess I really did run far’ She smirks at her feet as she taps her heels together. ‘Why?’ she questions herself as the cold wind caresses her aching body.

‘Music is taking you away from me again. Dummy. Idiot. We’re next-door neighbours, he’s the boy who is smaller than me, who lost his mother at a young age, who I can’t help doting on. The one who I wish, beg would get back on his feet. But not like this, please don’t leave me. I want life to go on like this… forever. And yes, maybe I did- no I did take you for granted, that you would always be here for me. And I would be here for you. Just next-door… You’re the boy I want to be by my side forever.’

Tsubaki’s eyes began to overflow onto her pale skin like a waterfall. Staring at the moon through her waterlogged irises she thought, ‘I wonder if he remembers the time we played baseball and the helmet that was too big for his head?’

‘Does he remember when I carried him back home when he had hurt himself? We cried so much’ A soft smile crawls onto her inconsolable face.

She drops her sandals and school bag at the base of the staircase and takes her first steps onto the bumpy sand.

‘Remember the new world that opened when we jumped off of that bridge? I’ve never experienced anything quite like it…’

Tsubaki stands with her feet towards a new horizon. A new start. No Kousei. No stupid music.
      The brisk air dancing with her short hair, she laughs. She taps her heels together and smiles at the sea.

‘Is this what it felt like when you played for her? Was it this difficult of a decision to leave me behind? To feel so insecure and scared. Is this the right decision?’

Tsubaki takes a deep breath and walks towards the moon. A bittersweet smile on her face, finally no more masks.
      The sea tickles her toes at first, then smothers her waist, engulfs her chest and finally wraps its hands around her throat. She takes one more breath.

“Goodbye Kou-“

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Thank you so much for reading my first ever fan fiction! I hope you enjoyed it! If you have any questions, advice or anything in between please comment or message me directly! Peace x

Wow @EighthEscape that is beautifully written, with alot of emotion in it! It takes a really dark turn in the end too. Hope you write more stuff like this.

Assassination Classroom
      in my heart forever.
      ❤️

i need snacks
      seriously you got snacks?

Sad

Country
      USA
      Blog Entries
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by xWickedNekox View Post
      Please color this...
      @xWickedNekox

🐍 Admin & ALJ/CN Hmod 🐍
      "And live with me forever now!"

Bitey

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Yay!... It's even more adorable now!... <3

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

Quote Originally Posted by EighthEscape View Post

“Goodbye Kou-“

Well written.I hope to see more from you Also have you considered roleplaying? I love to see your writting in there as well if you are interested

So happy that you colored it So adorable

Vampire Princess

Happy

Country
      USA
      AL Points

CLOSED

By the way I love all the entries

Thread Information